Forgotten Title Vampire MC (Found)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by admira, Feb 13, 2016.

1. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    My memory of this story is pretty vague; I can't even remember the original language. I'm fairly certain that it's a web novel though. It's probably something from RoyalRoadL or Syosetu.

The main character of this story is a vampire (should be male). I don't remember if it's reincarnation or not, but I don't think that he was originally a vampire. He was forced to serve a certain master who he hated. Thanks to that master, whatever humanity he had disappeared and he became cold and ruthless.

Someone ended up killing his master and he escaped. From there, he went to live in a human city and created a subordinate vampire (female, I think).

I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me identifying this story.

2. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a story on Solain Tales wordpress. The guy took his site down though. The name escapes me atm. Gimme 5.

Edit: Can't find it on WP anymore, or on RoyalRoadl. I can still view all his chapters tho since I followed him. It stops at chapter 32. If you want, I can send you the chapters (with credits to Solain ofc)

3. Klied

Klied Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vampire's Freedom?

4. admira

admira Dino Pirate

Reading List:
    Link
    That sounds about right, thanks. Too bad that it's been taken down. Still, it was the not remembering that bothered me more than an actual desire to read it.