LCD Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NeaxD, Feb 3, 2016.

1. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O m g that cliff at the end of chapter 14 cause me to want to post this thread to talk about it. It only has 14 chapters as of now but so far I am enjoying it. Like the next chapter will show how the MC is going to react to people finally intruding on his space/path. the hype is real! D:

Edit: Reincarnator - http://www.novelupdates.com/series/reincarnator/

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  2. Lobo

Lobo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    that story is awesome and that cliff is shitty

NeaxD likes this.
  3. Yog-Sothoth

Yog-Sothoth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It feels a lot like TDG. Rather smart MC experiences a time travel and makes use of his experience to powerlevel. Loving it.

NeaxD likes this.
  4. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm interesting twist on a MC not killing people he does not want a bad rep for when he forms a group later on to protect humanity. Also at least that side character came back and misunderstood the MC in a way and slaughter everyone for him.
    Edit: Chapter 16 just came out. lawl the Alien I wonder how everyone is going to pick people I bet the MC is going to figure out a way to kill it. He probably was preparing for it all along.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  5. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well in this chapter it looks like all those people that want to help are going to cause more harm than good. Ch. 19
    edit: Sanjin Just got those 10 idiots pwned to help the MC I wonder how the MC will react to this help. Ch. 20
    Edit 2: That fairy is such a troll. Also I like the attitude of the MC and sanjin at least for once is thinking above just surviving and looks like he might actually be loyal to the MC later on. CH 21-22

(reason I am editing so much is to avoid triple posting :p.)
    edit 3: ugh that cliff I want to see the MC decision to either spare the family or watch them die. damn you cliff.
    snap he was just waiting to gank them all so no one knows xD. ch 27

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  6. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel is so awesome!!! Hope more people start reading it. Stop jumping in xianxia, start leaping over here!! That way, more donations lol.

It's a real shame the raws aren't free for this novel. Or I'd be reading the raws.

Does anyone feel that Korean novels have an edge over the Chinese/Japanese in novels, when it comes to the apocalyptic reincarnation novels? Whether it's Dominion Edge, or this one or the new novel that came out a few days ago, they are completely mind blowing.

Chinese ones tend to show how OP the MC is, solving problems without a hitch, and becoming abnormally powerful. Japanese....lots of fluff and/or ecchi. Korean on the other hand...feel more humane. You don't find the MC going around unintentionally making a harem, or being the great hero of mankind, loved by all. They have faults, and make decisions that are cruel, but efficient. It feels...refreshing. More realistic.

Edit: Realized that Dominion's Edge is a Chinese novel.....forget half of what I said!!! But still find Korean novels more realistic.

ChaoStaxx, makenai89 and NeaxD like this.
  7. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the best novel I have ever read
    they don't bother with fighting and focus on human behavoir and story development (for me that is a +++)

What is really killing me is the clif hanger
    Every chapter stops in the best moment possible

makenai89 and NeaxD like this.
  8. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ugh I want to know how he plans to get stronger while working with all these people and also he is going to ninja all the crystals so people do not leave I wonder how he will keep it away from everyone. Damn you cliffs.

9. Jyakai

Jyakai [RIP] Last seen on 10/6

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh...it has 30 chapters not 14?

Edit: Nvm I realize why you say that

10. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is looking really interesting~

11. Jyakai

Reading List:
    Link
    Time travel for any novels is my favorite...Especially this one as the MC isn't too OP but does show some skill. I love his character though...new and refreshing

12. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just deleted my original response post when I saw your edit XD. Also yea this novel is a bit out of the norm for novels that are popular on this site.
    edit : Time travel is usually nice if they do not becoming all know characters all of a sudden.
    edit2: I like the novel's reason for the MC to keep quiet too. That way he has to act natural in how he knows to level up and he can just use a vague reason like he has been to keep getting stronger without really having to tell others why.
    Edit3: if people are smart they will let the MC kill all the demons to guard the crystals and they all move up together at the end while getting stronger through the dungeon if they are dumb they going to go after the MC plot armor. Ch 31

Jyakai likes this.
  13. koog008

koog008 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i love this novel.. it has a lot of depth in this novel.. i like how he has to think through what he has to do and go over his actions.. instead of just bull-rushing into everything and relying on the invincible plot armor.. there are also parts where he makes decisions where your like woaw he just did that.. i like how its dark too.. wondering how the mc is gonna go through this and that... whats his next step going to be.. how hes gonna do what he has to do while he cant say anything and everyone waiting for the chance to stab him in the back

NeaxD and Jyakai like this.
  14. zachrias27

zachrias27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Jyakai

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually only read after reading your review.....As it say it was similar to God and Devil world which i loved too. And I'm glad I have.

16. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like those 15 elites about to get pwn by a single demon that the MC has been taking on 2 at once consistently

17. ZachB

ZachB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this. Its my new best korean novel overtaking LMS.
    I just hope hansoo would give those clan lords a beating especially those SF. I know he cant kill them. I just want to see himm doing those torture thingy from the 1st stage of the tutorial. XD

18. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The demon lost le sigh. I want to see how the MC counters the clans schemes that will try to get him screwed. Its funny how humans also assume their only threat is other humans in a fantasy game like situation. Trying to screw each other over usually not the best thing but I guess death is a major motivator.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  19. ZachB

ZachB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well humans are famous for their greediness. Thirsting for supremacy which is literally seen in RL from a company workers competing for promotion to Politicians vying for power .
    Me too. I wanna see if he can still avoid using violence when a clan lord would act against him.

20. NeaxD

NeaxD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh the cliff in the latest chapter right at the gate keeper *cries* T_T