Yun Che VS Meng Hao

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Shaolin, Feb 14, 2016.

?

Who wins?

1. Yun Che

2. Meng Hao

3. Plot Twist: Lin Feng joins the Party

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nazmulm

nazmulm The Lord of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    I had a problem with having too much plot armor

2. Shaolin

Shaolin Take some time to chill~

Reading List:
    Link
    ATG gets awesome later on, in around 50 chapters

3. DarkAsura

DarkAsura Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

It is m bat as i did not classify what was true outside help. Eyeless larva s more of a magical iteam not outside help because without MH it cannot do anything juts like dragon fault. And your argument about each level in ATG = ISSTH makes no sense as they are diffeent universe and diffrent laws apply. For example in ISSTH people can fly at foundation stage while in ATG they can fly in sky stage does this mean they are equal no. Current MH > YC

4. xianxia

xianxia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no no no !!!! immortal is at least souvergein level i mean come one the stage after core formation (forgot it's name) is can teleport and and really strong can fight head on againts emperor then ther is spirit severing stage vs tyrant realm then dao seaking stage vs suvergein so immortal is stronger than souvergein ? i mean people at the stage after core formation are reallu strong divine abiilitys teleportations raw strength i mean meng hao has XXX soul level (the stage i forgot it's name) power stage he can fight against yun che who have emperor lvl strength so .... you really think imoortals are just emperor lvl ??? (do the math dude)

5. Liger01

Liger01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nobody Yun Che world can have that level of endurance cause cultivating techniques are different and second he was using pills not on his own constitution and fighting and running are to very different thing

6. negritis

negritis The Mathematician

Reading List:
    Link
    Thsnks to thid topic i will start reading atg :)

7. Lobo

Lobo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    like both stories but meng hao all the way
    he is easily a better and more likeable protagonist
    and he earned his shit
    he deserves that
    and yunche is the only true playboy in the xianxia genre( other mcs are amateurs in the art of flirting against him)

infinitum likes this.
  8. xianxia

xianxia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    srry i don't follow what lightning does yun che have ? he have fire and ice (ice he will get in the current arc i think)

9. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, if it's Yun Che and you only lived for 20 or so years I can sort of see that argument. If in your past you lived so long that you can't even quantify the years then you're not 20.

10. infinitum

infinitum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok you do have point i will keep it to characters like jiang chen.

11. lama

lama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When Yun Che was inside the dragon realm, he fought tougher beasts for months without rest. While holding someone on his back. Thats endurance...

Shaolin likes this.
  12. TheJudge

TheJudge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read up to around 200-300 chapters in and the story became way to easy to guess and like someone else said, too much plot armor for the stupid shit MC does. His character is just as bad as some of the villains the author writes but because he's the MC he's allowed to do it. Don't even get me started about the harem crap in these novels. Authors spend sometimes chapters describing how amazing their body and breasts are only to have that description repeated by some scumbag evil guy which the MC will dispose of. I also dropped MGA because of how similar and repeated these two novels are.

I've read over 200 chapters of MGA, ATG and many of the top 20 to know when to drop them because they will all end up the same. MC has massive plot armor, 100% luck no skill, harem of dozens of women, evil Villains trying to steal MC's future harems that kicks MC's ass, MC gets stronger and vows revenge, rinse and repeat. None of these things seem possible, even if they are fiction.

ISSH, terror infinity and a few other novels is all that I read daily as many of them have the same plot, luck and story. The novels that I do read actually makes sense and isn't too repetitive.

13. TheJudge

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I face epalm every time someone or something comes to save his ass for doing some stupid shit, just couldn't stand it anymore and dropped it. It's funny how almost half of the top ranked novels on the first page has the same exact story and plot, and people still donate and read them in awe. What we need is more ISSTH for the smart readers.

14. nazmulm

nazmulm The Lord of Sloth

Reading List:
    Link
    I suffered until he spared the one guy after destroying his entire clan/sect( I honestly stopped caring)

15. TheJudge

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope, that's just thinking with his d*ck, he wanted to tap that sweet ass when it was all over and knew he would win her over by doing that. Way too much plot armor there, if it was Meng Hao he would probably just left here to die or thought of a smarter way to resolve the issue, but then again it was the MC's recklessness that got her into that mess in the first place.

16. romeoGUY

romeoGUY Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope my fauly..sorry..got yun che confused with chu feng..

17. Konoe

Konoe Wavering Butler, <Original>

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair a MC without luck or plot armor in some way shape or form is called a dead MC.

Kuroguma likes this.
  18. TheJudge

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with some plot armor, but not to the point it gets out of hand like MGA or ATG, the luck and armor they have is over 9000. Meng Hao has plot armor too, but in his case it's actually not always his fault that this bad event is happening, unlike the MC's from the other novels which the MC somehow does something to provoke the event, and when it does happen the author writes up some half ass excuse as to why this occured, but not in ISSTH, Er Gen actually explains it thoroughly and well enough that doesn't make you mad. Of course, if you're a new reader, reading one of two of these extra tick MC plot armor is cool, but when the rest of the novels you read turn out to be the same exact thing it gets boring and annoying.

I also notice that many of the authors like to reuse their plots, characters in new novels like IET, I've finished reading CD, and tried his other novels, but just couldn't stand to read it as they are almost the exact same thing. Authors need to learn to adapt and evolve.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  19. Damion

Damion Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I rather Meng Hao vs Wang lin

20. Inks

Inks Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much life span meng hao time sword can leech out? from what i remb yun che had like 300 year extra life span from phoenix blood and he is now 19-20yr i think. Still at 350ch on issth gonna bing read it when it's around 500+ so i keep wondering about this totem stuff xD looks like meng hao is making a pet army in recent chapters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.