LCD The Ultimate Evolution

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 20, 2016.

1. kskx4

kskx4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this a harem series or not?

2. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    No

kskx4 likes this.
  3. Osamaru

Osamaru 『Shem's Best Pal ✧ Lexi's Ani ✧ Hamster's Keeper』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what, so did they Skip a chapter or something? there seems to be a pretty big gap in Info from V7-C20 and the current "V7-C21".

4. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone know?

5. Osamaru

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like it, hope they fix it soon.

6. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is fixed already! it was supposed to be chapter 22.

7. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Whats up with the new Qidan link? Looks like straight mtl and i thought translations nations still had rights till fully translated?

8. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its the same as version as TN. Yup they are still translating it. I just don't like the format on qidian, too cramped and their site doesn't use bold or italics. Spoils the reading experience a little. :l

9. strixflash

strixflash Dao Seeker!

Reading List:
    Link
    Qidian do know how to pick the right cover for the series.

10. ayala

ayala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question : before the begining of the movie, everybody's face is masked so they don't
    recognize each other, right ?! that's why zee dosen't recognize the MC, right ? so how in hell did he recognize the guy that he met in Terminator when they met in harry potter, before they even talk ?!!! I won't even ask how everybody could recognize Reef everywhere ...
    did I miss something ?!

Astaroth likes this.
  11. Voromir

Voromir Chaotic Evil Kobold Fig 4/Rog 16/Sorc 6 (DND 3.5)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think masking is optional per players choice. Most seem to use the same masking from movie to movie. Or it only effects NPCs.

12. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. ElDaniWar

ElDaniWar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who can tell me about the romance in this novel?
    And if mc learns other ways to attack, there are many things he can do but only attacks melee ...
    It's a bit disheartening if you continue with that way of fighting throughout the novel.

14. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I'm not wrong, the masking thing applies within the realm itself, and then they have their own unique appearance when entering movie worlds. The features when they enter the different movie worlds are the same, like it mentions 'their character look is settled at the start of the world, and they can change it if they wish to'. But their appearance in the movie worlds are probably different from their real world look.

Astaroth likes this.
  15. ayala

ayala Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank for the answer !

I'll just pretend that he changed his appearance in the movie world (even if the author didn't say it) and that's why zee didn't recognize him ...

16. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    haha I guess they don't normally change their appearance unless author makes them change lol. Besides, I also think he recognised her due to circumstance. Like because he knew it was the illume-union and that domineering female should be zi.

Astaroth likes this.
  17. Garlicbread

Garlicbread New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think romance is quite minimal (but still present) for now lol. well I'm sure author would have to give him another weapon instead of consistently using his fist. but at least his comrades doesn't use fists, and I like it that they play large parts in the action as well. Not just genius mc wrecking everyone.

18. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does it gets readable, from grammar side ? Im at 165(v4c35) and it hurts my eyes

19. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    Grammar? I don't think there's that many spelling errors or wrong tenses, are there?

You might not like the verbose and sometimes seemingly pedantic descriptions though? I think that's called prose or whatever.

Personally I think that it's lengthy, sometimes too much, but even the minor details aren't completely pointless. Unlike endless descriptions of jade beauties or repeating of information. (Though there's some of that here as well.)

NU novels aren't exactly famous for grammar anyway so...
    Romance? Basically none, until he somewhat randomly gets together with some elf in one the worlds and VERY suddenly gets a BJ deepthroat. That basically acme out of literally nowhere, like this. "Hey, open your mouth." "Huh what?" *sound of being choked*

And there's some "mixedbreed" (western & asian parents) that's kind of interested in the MC IRL, if something does happen it's probably not going to be more than some kind of fling.

In comparison the MC "loves" that elf girl.

As for weapons? The MC is a scheming meatshield, with a reserve shotgun. And he'll use the environment to his advantage and such. I don't think it's that samey, except for the first terminator world maybe. He gets that shotgun sometime during the 2nd movie world. And later he'll get some supporting ability as well and eventually there's guild stuff as well.

For another fairly similar novel with a more ranged focused MC there's always Infinity Armament though. Same level of scheming, but maybe a bit more heartless.

Basically if Shen Yan is ruthless, he's still open to forming close friendship with trusted companions. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure Infinity Armament's MC (Sorry I forgot his name.) consider everyone else as a pawn and will never trust anyone else enough to get too close. Basically not as hot-blooded as Shen Yan, but to be fair he doesn't have that kind of survivability to freely gamble as much as Shen Yan.

20. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah, I mean sentences that makes no sense, missing words and similar.. there are comment from ED in text, so I suppose it went through editing. I'm reading it on QI, but I have no idea if they retranslated it or just took it from from TLnation.

Astaroth likes this.