Spoiler Question about Ancient Godly Monarch

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by kkchaitu, Apr 21, 2017.

1. kkchaitu

kkchaitu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys (those who read the raws or mtl for this novel), it seems like there is a recurring theme

1. Qin Weintan runs into trouble or whatever you want to call it with more powerful people
    2. People close to him (his sister (well, this may not count), Mo Qingcheng, Bai Qing) will get picked on and put in danger

Is theme going to continue? I like the story for most part except this these bothers me. Not that it is not realistic or possible. Just that I am annoyed by this. So I am curious if this will continue.

2. Alhana

Alhana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .... this is chinese novels you know that right? I like this and agm is one of my favourite novels because when the climax climaxed, it climaxed massively. the plot build up for MQC from the time in chu to the emperor hall destruction is so good

kkchaitu likes this.
  3. kkchaitu

kkchaitu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh, I know. It is just that this is bothering me. I like this novel and read it on a daily basis except for when it reaches this part. If it happens once or twice its fine. Not that its not creative, every scenario is created in a clean and tidy fashion, not contrived at all. Its just bugging me, thats all. :)