Question Ancient godly monarch Question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Kenken, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Kenken

Kenken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone has any accurate understanding about how the "strength" ( # of "Bull") system in AGM works?

I just started to read AGM today and the # of "bulls" strength system felt silly and I don't get its strength "bull" system, which usually like "jin" or "kg" were common used. Please forgive my lack of understanding, because every time they use the # of bulls to express ones strength what pop up in my mind is pic of # of "the bulls" and I don't get how strong the "strength" it was trying to express beside the # of bulls. Maybe the "bull" here don't meant the actual "bull" but meant something else here. It really affect me negatively on AGM power strength system because of lack of understanding, I don't get it. Can someone explain it to me because I'm confuse.

2. OneNameHero

OneNameHero [The Unchosen One]

Reading List:
    Link
    It doesn't matter because it stops being used once Qin wentian reaches yuanfu

3. Sansome

Sansome A Kind and Honest Villager X

Reading List:
    Link
    Author use bull instead horsepower

4. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    There's something similar in a few other novels. I think in some other novels I've seen this 'bull' being associated with 250 kg or jin, not sure which one of two and I'm not exactly sure if I remembered this one correctly either. I'm not sure if this is some kind of general unit that can be used in China or it's just invented by the authors. It would be nice if someone who actually has an idea about it could explain it. I've also seen 'dragon' being used in the same way and there might have been some other animal too(not talking about this novel specifically), though only in Chinese web novels.

5. Kenken

Kenken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to know that its doesn't matter and it will stop being used later on, Thnx :D. Because I'm still reading it atm and still not getting it at all :cry:.

6. Alhana

Alhana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    author stopped using it the moment he steps into circular arterial realm i think

7. Daoist Dragonking666

Daoist Dragonking666 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the cowardice of the main character in these last few ch. Is making me want to drop this series.
    I'm hoping that he goes back to the way he was at pill hall if anyone can let me know whether to keep reading the series or drop it would be greatly appreciated