LCD King of Gods

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by strixflash, Aug 14, 2016.

1. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    men don't matter. oh wait no, scars make a man masculine.

mrttao likes this.
  2. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, well known fact, appearance is the most important thing to an immortal female cultivator. Things like cultivation talent, magic, comprehension, etc? fuck that noise. its her appearance that matters. she needs to find a good husband that would till the fields and feed her and her 7 children

Danis, Basara and Raven_King like this.
  3. Raven_King

Raven_King Keeping an Eye out

Reading List:
    Link
    *her and her immortal 7 children, you mean. The Gold-digger Dao.

:ROFLMAO:

Black Frost and mrttao like this.
  4. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2000 years of breastfeeding and diapers before the immortal baby breaks through into the child phase

also, Gold-digger Dao... hilarious

Raven_King likes this.
  5. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, that's some Qin Lie level stuff right there...i mean damn, she was pregnant for fucking eons.

and why thank you :D i was laughing myself off the chair when i came up with that :D

mrttao likes this.
  6. WolverineM

WolverineM PikaMingo!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahah, man those earlier comments regarding the 'Gold - digger Dao' and 'immortal children', sure gave me a good laugh!

Now back to the latest chapter, it is said that for a bloodline someone in the family must have broken through to the Void Realm, then how come Zhao Yufei has it? I mean the way Zhao family is now puts to question who broke through to the Void Realm in the Zhao Clan and how long has it been, since clearly the current state of Zhao Clan kinda sucks (although in their city they be doing good). So does the Zhao Clan have a legacy of some sort or not?

Black Frost, Raven_King and mrttao like this.
  7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget her mysterious grandfather who had mortal level skills

WolverineM and Raven_King like this.
  8. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe it is her "grandfather" (probably missing a lot of grands), the one who had his cultivation crippled yet still is somehow ridiculously badass.

Also, I think the grandpa was hiding in that clan, not sure if she actually belongs (say, her mom was in the clan and her father is the descendent of her "grandpa") or if she is unrelated and was just hiding there

WolverineM likes this.
  9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    i just know that her family is from some fairly high clan. Nowhere close to the level of the god eyes but still pretty high level.

WolverineM and Raven_King like this.
  10. pothb

pothb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually wondering that too, how Yufei is so good and came from the less than mediocre Zhao clan. But I figure it was from another family member, namely the one that married in.

Raven_King likes this.
  11. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 232:
    Bloodline power is passed on if the person reaches a certain level of cultivation. But would that be different in any way with Zhao Feng?

12. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally the passing of it is done via mating, resulting in children with an echo of the power of their ancestor.

The MC has gotten it by transplanting an organ from a dead god.

Raven_King likes this.
  13. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    more like the eye forcefully amalgamated himself, as apparently, the soul signature was very similar to the OG god. but yeah, he got his bloodline from an actual ancient god's body part, versus having someone in his ancestry who was once supreme

14. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure Zhao Feng is supposed to have the most perfect someone could have and it's just slowly activating it since his body couldnt handle all that power at once while everyone else has like half a drop of blood of their ancestor and those "incomparably pure" bloodlines are like a whole drop. Unlike Zhao Feng's 500,000 drops and rising

Raven_King, mrttao and TrueReader like this.
  15. Raven_King

Reading List:
    Link
    that is exactly what it is, but the eye chose him, not the other way around.

16. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 236: Zhao Feng stole Lin Tong'a move and used it against him to win the match. That was a lot easier than I thought it would be.

Now how will he fair against Cang Yuyue? His move is stronger than what she's already experienced against Lin Tong. Will Zhao have a chance with that or will he come up with something new to defeat her~?

17. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 237: is Zhao Feng really trying to mess with Cang Yuyue's heart? Or is it more a warning for her to not try so hard since she's injured?

And we're at the final now and ZF didn't get to fight the other girl. Will she want to fight him still after seeing how strong he is?

mrttao likes this.
  18. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 238: is Zhao Feng revealing all his cards? I though he wanted to keep his eye and lightning inheritance a secret. Is it because of the ruins?

Now the time for ninjas to start appearing. How will be beat all those ninjas if he revealed all his cards?

mrttao likes this.
  19. Astari

Astari Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's worth it to reveal. Boosting your chances too new realm and that rare candy? Also, without revealing nothing he wouldn't be on top 3, and with all those high people there, even if he used a little it would be notice.

20. mrttao

mrttao Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ruins and the pill that instantly gives +1 sky. since he managed to break to 6th sky by winning he gets pill, eats it, immediately becomes 7th sky. now he just needs to break through in the ruins.

of course on the other hand he thoroughly convinced hai young master to murder him. as well as the elders of multiple other clans. and probably the foreigners observing him....
    he had always been able to PERFECTLY predict the mental processes of every single person around him. even those of higher realm. but suddenly he dropped the ball