Why Do People Bully Others?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shem, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    Well some have been bullied in life before, gone through some kind of abuse and they think they are somehow inferior to others. To cover this inferiority, they humiliate others to establish their superiority. Others do it for entertainment, like S&M and it is their fetish. For others its just fun, like hunting.
    The best way to deal with bullies is joining them. Joining them does not mean being their servant, but joining their circle and then provoking fights between them, gather some of them to your side and overthrow the leader to become the new king of the mountain.
    Another way is keeping distance, don't laugh when they tease other kids. Keep on a serious face, and not an angry face because they want you angry. Counter their insults, they fear embarrassment. But take note they will have friends who will laugh, even when there is nothing to laugh.
    I am telling you all this from my experience, I myself am a big bad bully.BBB

Shem likes this.
  2. Livvmealone

Livvmealone [Eternal Lurker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Bc they have a much worse life and to make him/herself feel better,they bully people to show their superiority.

P.s : that's all i can think of bc i never bully a person(lie) and people never bully me(lie)

Shem likes this.
  3. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes, if they're too much, you can't just ignore them...

Ha! I already did that ;-;

...lmao, i was not even talking about you. I am talking in general....

4. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    A single search led me to what I actually know. I suck at explaining things like this so here it is.
    I tell you more than 80% of internet bullies are just bored. They bully cause they have time to do so.

Shem likes this.
  5. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    .... >_> you seem like a bully! XD

Lmao. But some people are not an M...

NO! i will forever be a sadist. XD

6. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
    it depends, some ppl do that because they are jealous and\or have inferiority complex and want to destroy(or say that are better than) the person they are bulling
    others bully because they think that is funny because is the other person the one who is suffering and nor themselves
    the ones that bully because they want to form part of a group
    sadists ones
    venting anger in others
    to survive on society
    and whatever reason you can find ('humans' are irrazonable animals that no one understand)
    oh also because they don't understand that person and I'm sure that most otakus are bullied because of that

Shem likes this.
  7. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, in that case, it can be caused by jealousy....
    i once beat up a few bully that got jealous with me...........

Shem likes this.
  8. Teppou

Teppou Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because if you not bully someone, you will be the one who got bullied.

Life in this era hard man

Shem likes this.
  9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends really. There are lot of reasons why people bully other people.

a. For a sense of belonging.
    - Some people do it because they want to express to their peer that he, too, can do what they can do. There are reasons as to why they do it even if they know it isn't right. But mainly, to belong. Maybe for their self-esteem or whatever.

b. They have been bullied too.
    -It's a kind of retaliation thing. Or it could be that they want to regain their sense of self or regain what they lost but in a way that is detrimental to others. They may or may not notice that it's wrong.

c. Some people feel that they are entitled to bully others. Bullying isn't just the physical aspect. Some bully in another manner.

There are a lot of reasons. I forgot the others since...hmn...it has been awhile since I've read about these hohoho~ I may be wrong about these though.

Thank goodness people don't bully me just because I'm an otaku. Maybe I was but I didn't notice it since there isn't any physical bullying. If they ever tease me, I just tease them back. Heck, I don't get angry for being teased as an Otaku. I mean, it's true so why be angry. They're the ones that get angry for not making me angry hohoho! Not that I don't get angry though. I do...just not often. The wrinkle removers are expensive!!!

Shem likes this.
  10. mansour1

mansour1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because they are weak.

Shem likes this.
  11. trap

trap 红烧排骨

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw this thread and the first thing I thought of was Koe no Katachi (A Silent Voice)

Shem likes this.
  12. zzz

zzz .

Reading List:
    Link
    not really, i never bullied anyone, but they try to pick on me, the result are, they got beaten up by me.........
    so what type is that then ?

13. Goatse

Goatse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes you look at someone's face and you realize you hate them, it could be something about how they look or act. Sometimes you can keep it in and put a smile on your face, instead you feel you have to make them change with a bit of force. Bullying is a good weeding process in childhood, granted those who are weeded out generally end up with some sort of psychological problem or just end up being wimps their entire life.

A while back one of my neighbors kids got bullied, he was in middle school and his bullies literally sent him to the hospital, bruises and a bone fracture from holding him down and beating him. His parents didn't want to make a big deal out of the bullying so he kept on getting bullied, they didn't even bother talking to the school or the police to file a report because the kids were in middle school. When he got out, he took a brick and smashed their heads in during recess lmao, didn't get into much trouble for it and never got bullied again on top of gaining some rep at school. Safe to say he's a man now and knows how to stand up for himself.

Shem likes this.
  14. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    Your environment must be bad if that's how you think.

Good teary story.

Shem likes this.
  15. gokal14

gokal14 Sky King

Reading List:
    Link
    Strong type

qwertzuiop and zzz like this.
  16. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    I second that

17. I R Manbear

I R Manbear [Bamboo Warrior] [Chill Bear] [Bruh Perpetuator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Different situations call for different solutions.

If a lovable girl bugs me to no end to get what she wants, I'm down with that.

If a punk trying to act tough tries to intimidate me, I stare them down.

Now, if an expert panda master tries to bully me through knowledge....I bow down and beg to be a disciple. xD

Anyways, bullying happens. Just how it is. Different solutions for different situations.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Shem likes this.
  18. Lord Meh Meh

Lord Meh Meh Cutie Kebob☯Bite Me $100,000 Nuf for a taste

Reading List:
    Link
    Feels good and it's a way to waste time. I've stopped doing it cuz now I know that it's wrong. The person I messed with in elementary school, well I just didn't like her for some reason. She might have said something obnoxious once to me and then I never let it go(I hold grudges)

Shem likes this.
  19. NinjaEnvy

NinjaEnvy M Assassin

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been bullied too, but you know once I cry I go berserk and I'll do anything to get my revenge so they stop bullying me..

Shem likes this.
  20. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    His thinking was good tho. It's hard to change people afterall and by beating them everytime they do something bad is kind of bulling too