Chinese Ye Ningxi

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by highsky44, Apr 21, 2017.

1. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:Ye Ningxi (Ningxi is name of heroine, Ye Ningxi is lit. Night congeals dusk)
    Raw Link: http://www.555zw.com/book/7/7282/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: I read a few chapter about this novel ( using machine translators)and i think it's very good in particular i loved the heroine who is very strong and capable.
    Description:
    A story about love, and those without, the rescuer and the rescued
    Three forever gone in war, engraved into the heart. Four who know no reason to love
    Tangled in the affairs of the vulgar, secular world, death lingers
    When all of the love, hate, passion and enmity turn into a sheet of nothingness, when the sky of blood and tears turn into a field of dust
    When even more regret comes to no avail
    Who can give love a way out?
    To forget is a form of freedom, because our memories are only filled with endless sorrow and suffering
    Nightmares are a form of favour, because after the nightmare comes life
    The fear is to not be able to separate the boundary of nightmare and reality, that is the true hell
    As for us, we've already been in hell for a long time...

Ten years ago In a plot to overturn the regime, Xuanyan Ningxi, the merely 12 year old illegitimate daughter of Xuanyuan Qi, leader of Dutch underworld organisation "Scarlet Room", was secretly sold to a terrible and bloody hitman training base of operations - Rebirth Island*.
    On this isolated hell of an island, she met a man who would change her forever - Xuan Siye. He who was 8 years her senior was the instructor on the island, with outstanding capability and a ruthless temperament. However he held a soft spot for Ningxi and when she turned 16, he fought the lieutenant general for forceful possession over her.
    Two years later, in order to break away from the control of the base, the 18 year old Ningxi made use of Xuan Siye to destroy the base, and after the fact plunged a blade through the chest of Xuan Siye. The forlorn and indignant Xuan Siye fell into the deep sea.
    After that Ningxi brought the companions who had received training on the island with her - Yuan Xu, Teng Jun and several others to leave the island. Returning to Holland and establishing the organisation "Shadow Hall". the name of the Xuanyan family once again become an awe-inspiring one.
    Yet 4 years later, the "Scarlet Room" saw repeated setbacks from a secret organisation from Asia, and the behaviour and techniques were unexpectedly the same as Xuan Siye of that time.
    Henceforth. a bout of love and hate, a contest of blood and fire, conspiracies and schemes of subversion, a painting of rescue and redemption, ruination and heroics began to unfold...

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ....a heroine who killed the hero?

3. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she tried but he's alive

4. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    At first,I thought this was about Hidden Marriage..

RebirthofNovel likes this.
  5. polokoi

polokoi TVPropaganda

Reading List:
    Link
    THATS A MAYOR SPOILER(at least i think so)

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  6. RebirthofNovel

RebirthofNovel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ning Xi is popular after all.

7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol i saw the shit from a mile away, now female and male can play a game of fcking each other, metaphorically.

8. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hm, well, maybe someone would be interested in thisk aye---? i'll give it a bump!

9. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm. The relationship dynamic will be an interesting aspect. +1