Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Bro moments. There are so many lol. MC meets the transmigrated author guy fairly early; MC goes by web name Peerless Cucumber (it's another running joke later in series) and identifies himself to the guy by it. My two favorite bro moments: 1) towards end of novel when MC finishes 'repairing' memories through system and sees poor ML's sad childhood, MC rages at author and is like, 'wai you do this.' Because author wrote this remember? This is major sign that MC cares for ML beyond master-disciple relationship. And author is: 'bro... I thought you were straight..." 2) in one of the extras, author has a bunch of tsun-tsun-dere-dere moments with Mo Bei Jun (Northern Demon King/Prince). He thought he was going home to original world with cars and things (system trolled him) but he got teleported to a city. Specifically, city near where MC and ML holed up away from people. And MC makes fun of the author quite a bit before finally taking pity on him -- he tells ML (who is kinda cold and arrogant towards everyone except MC) to take pity on his poor martial uncle (AKA the author) since he's going through some hard times. Author thinks, 'peerless cucumber is my one true bro.' LOL

In original storyline, MC's entire sect (mountain included) got wrecked. Something about demon realm getting forcibly merged with theirs. Though in the case of MC's mountain peak, it was razed by the ML for revenge. In this altered storyline, everything is resolved without the sect or mountain getting destroyed. It's sorta funny at one point because ML beats sub-boss and main boss in minutes. And MC turns to the author and has this silent conversation about how this seems way too easy and if it was like this in his writing...

Yup, ML attempts to drag MC to his mancave and/or imprison MC quite a few times before their relationship really takes off. Another running joke is about how ML keeps stripping the MC lol, usually by cutting up or ripping his clothes. ML can track MC because ML's blood is special; he made MC drink some. It's how he can track MC. Yeah, he was super traumatized by the MC apparently dying a second time. I read MTL again and it's like this: MC gets his hands on some kind of substitution/clone plant. It's how he survives getting his soul blown up. When he's dragged by the cousin's mojo into his villain!body, the plant body just withers away into ash. But of course ML figures out fairly quickly through blood GPS that MC is still around and goes after him.

reader_O8, Pfuong, Miki T and 17 others like this.
  2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfffff :D ...why did the author transmigrated into his novel too? (he should have written a fluffier novel! :p)

what is the mc's reaction when his (not so) beloved diciple tries to imprison him? (are there any prison break moments exept the one where he changed bodies? :D)

How was the ml traumatized by the mc's second death? (did he cry/go ballistic/faint?)

lol at blood GPS :ROFLMAO:

Aeli, lazynoodles, kly and 1 other person like this.
  3. IcedBaby

IcedBaby The Baby that wanted ETERNITY

Reading List:
    Link
    This yaoi?

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, just not tl

5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah its yaoi but mostly towards the end....before its more like shonen i :D
    (like the author's previous novel)......how many novels did the author do? (and do they have physical books?)

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    :O Glad I clicked this on a whim. Time to read...

kly, alexfilia and kiara8 like this.
  7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    That was a major complaint of both the author and our MC lol. This story is way too hardcore, especially since it involves a cute, innocent ML getting blackened by increasingly tragic experiences. If you've read Renegade Immortal, he resembles that MC. More arrogance and overbearing in his attitude than coldness though lol. It also gets super bloody as ML becomes more and more ruthless. In changed storyline, our MC is pretty much the literal last thing standing between him becoming like the original!ML.

MC is 'imprisoned' various times. Sometimes not directly by ML, sometimes by ML without knowing his identity, etc. For instance, right after ML came back after ravine incident, MC was imprisoned on charges. He went willingly because the accusations were sort of true (more true for original!MC than him, but history's there). ML shows up at one point and saves the bound MC from getting killed by a harem member, but harem member was using a whip... so MC's clothes fell apart right in front of ML. LOL. Since MC is a rather more trustworthy and liked person this time around, he was able to convince his guard to let him out (with the promise he was willing to return) to try and solve the case going on. MC was wearing a coat that ML left behind since it was cold and MC's clothes were ruined... but that gave people the impression that the ML, er, ravaged him. A lot of people were crying in their hearts and admiring MC's calm despite getting unfairly treated... XD

MC's plant body happened to expire right when ML was putting the moves on the MC. ML thought MC was self-destructing out of anger (popular belief was that MC blew up his soul out of anger at ML's 'false' accusations) and panicked lol. But we know it was due to the cousin pulling MC's soul back to his real body. After he figured out MC's soul got tugged away, ML went ballistic and bulldozed his way to the underground tomb where MC's villain!body was to fetch MC back. XD

reader_O8, juanexbi, Miki T and 15 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    pffff :D ....lol....when the ml thought the mc was about shelf distract did he try to convince him otherwise? :D
    why does it sounds like the mc is a princess that gets kidnapped and needs saving all the time :ROFLMAO: ....there is even a glass coffin!!! ....all is missing is the animal sidekick lol xD

potatofriez, Darcy, Aeli and 8 others like this.
  9. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    How'd you guess, ahaha~ Indeed, the ML was trying to convince him not to be angry in between the panicking.

And yeah lol, now you know why MC collected all the girl achievement awards at the end of the story. The system likes to troll him so much. XD

To be fair, MC does save ML quite a few times. But again, system is a troll ahaha~

Fiorisi, potatofriez, Darcy and 8 others like this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like that system lol :D

Can you tell us an istance where the ML imprisons the mc without knowing his identity? (and his reaction when he finds out :p)

Fiorisi, kly and kiara8 like this.
  11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, MC's plant body was pretty unrecognizable. When he emerged from ground where he was buried (plant is in ground), he had a long beard and looked older. That one evil sect girl (#1 harem member of ML in original storyline) grabbed for ML to suck power from. MC had quite a few narrow escapes running from ML lol, and even ML didn't recognize him at first. ML just thought he was suspicious and a decent power battery... then somewhere along the way the ML figured him out... then was surprisingly patient about baiting out the MC. LOL

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    oh?...didnt the mc go to his sect after he died and then the ml came running?

How did he drain power form the mc :sneaky:? (lol the mc was propably freaking out and wanted to run away :D)(lol at the ml for always running behind him :D)

Boinkers, kly and kiara8 like this.
  13. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that happens after the whole MC trying not to attract the attention of the ML part. MC thought for the longest time that he'd triggered the ML's rage mode after pushing him from the ravine -- i.e. the painful death route. But while he is in plant body and ML thought he was a portable battery, at one point he enters the ML's evil demon HQ bedroom where his villain!body is kept... in bed with the ML. Platonically lol, but MC starts realizing maybe he triggered a different outcome at that point. Liu Qing Ge (in original storyline he's his rival, but in this one is a good if tsundere friend) is known as a god of war and repeatedly challenges the ML to try and take back MC's body for proper burial at the sect. Poor Liu Qing Ge keeps losing but he keeps trying. MC just thinks that ML's taste is too heavy lol (thought it was verging on necrophilia but is so far in denial that it doesn't occur to him just yet that ML is actually in love with him). Anyway, MC in plant body interferes with ML vs. Liu Qing Ge fight, tossing his body to Liu Qing Ge and they run for it.

ML chases after them and later, subtly blackmails MC into revealing himself by threatening the lives of the rest of the sect members. Of course MC will give himself up lol, and by now MC's pretty sure ML doesn't mean to kill him... at least not right now (still in denial ahahaha).

Creolenerd, juanexbi, Miki T and 17 others like this.
  14. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Think I might pick up this series lol. No guarantees on fast updates but I can probably throw out a chapter per month at least. This is definitely among the #1s on my list of favorite cnovels.

swordfish, kly, ludagad and 2 others like this.
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Liu qing ge is the mc's rival friend right?

Awww mc is such a cuttie <3 ....no wonder
    his sect likes him ....so he was blackmailed by the ml into revealing himshelf ....

did the ml start blaiming like the rest of his sect because he didnt reveal himshelf sooner too ? (The sect just found out their princess is back only to be taken away by *the evil dragon* the ml :D)

O.O *takes @scriptor and goes dancing <3*

Fuyuneko, swordfish, Ease and 4 others like this.
  16. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, Liu Qing Ge is the MC's rival friend. In original storyline, Liu Qing Ge is personally killed by the MC. With our current MC, he totally bewildered Liu Qing Ge by doing a complete about-face during the 'death scene' and saving his life instead.

The sect was pretty upset that MC was leaving them so soon lol. And yes, they treat the ML like the evil dragon taking away their precious daughter princess. Then again, there's a major difference in character between our MC and the original!MC. One of the extras involving the author, in his POV, is very clear about it. During the same 'teaching lesson' given by the MC as a Mountain Lord, original!MC would have a bunch of disciples in a harsh, strict environment grinding away silently at their books. Our MC instead walks into a clearing with some fuzzy creature in a bucket and patiently answers his eager, 'ADHD' class. LOL

*dances with you*

Honestly I'm doing myself a favor too lol, this series makes me very happy. Current series I'm translating starts out bright but gets more and more tragic. The ending is happy but it's in a very short epilogue. XD

17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    *gives ice cream and cookies and prepers a back rub*

Fluffy series with happy ends are awesome :D
    Btw how did the author and the mc found out about each other?

18. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Think MC was the one who figured out that the person that author transmigrated into was suspicious. I forget how though. But MC is very vague and probes first. Once he's sure, he immediately pounces though. XD

Thanks for the yummies and the back rub~
    *hugs*

I'll add a post to this thread once I get the first chapter up. :3

swordfish, kly, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel really sorry for the author :D ....he made a tragic dark story and then he found himshelf in there ...he must have almost died due to stress (didnt his character got killed by the ml) ...too bad there isnt a medicent for regret pffff :D

(That system really likes to troll people :D)

Creolenerd, Aeli, Boinkers and 3 others like this.
  20. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol yeah, at one point MC got angry because he got 'cool' points by getting seduced by ML. XD

Nah, I don't think the author was ever really in danger. He's too much of a mob character. Plus, he's got Mo Bei Jun's golden thighs to hug lol. He was definitely stressed though. XD

Fuyuneko, Aeli, swordfish and 4 others like this.