Question Ancient Godly Monarch question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Kenken, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Kenken

Kenken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I’ve been wondering about, why is that I keep seeing others always using their astral soul in a fight but Qin Wentian treat his astral soul like a auxiliary skills to used to improve his cultivation and barely used it in a fight like the others? I thought he is a "stellar Martial Cultivator" but he mostly always uses innate techniques to fight like a normal martial artist fighting styles instead.

Okay, about the hammer astral soul I can put aside, for example basically for tempting his body and for forging weapons, I can understand that. But what about his dream astral soul? I thought Dream astral soul can be used more than just for sleep cultivation. Like drag someone into a dream and kill them, create illusions and or hallucinations?

So the most "important" question I want to know is, will he ever fight using his astral souls like what a real "Stellar Martial Cultivator" should fight like?

2. DubZer0

DubZer0 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He does use his Astral Souls just not like a hammer to bash everything with. He uses his Dream Astral Soul to make illusions of himself that mislead enemies and create openings. If you paid attention during the Ginkou ranking arc, the audience was always confused because his opponent would start randomly attacking while MC just stood and watched. He uses his sword Astral Soul for sharpness. And he uses his demon Astral Soul to summon other demons as well, though this is an ability of the Astral Soul. That might be another reason, he has very over-powered souls that have special abilites whereas lower level Astral Souls don't have any special attributes.

However, the main reason he doesn't use his Astral Soul as a hammer is because he converts all his energy into Divine Energy using the symbols. He got that technique from the shadow inside his dantian (or whatever they call it in this story) and that makes his attacks a lot stronger than normal. So he can shatter Astral Souls using the Divine Energy even when facing higher realms.

Alhana likes this.
  3. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    What my neighbor up there said. And who cares ? As long as he gets stronger and the story progress, I won't give a damn what he uses.

4. aarush

aarush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He uses his astral soul normally but that as after his 4th soul which is
    king sword(which creates a type of pressure on other sword type souls)
    Also he's mostly hiding the level of soul or is fighting with too much realm difference opponent on hom his astral soul is not so useful directly.

5. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    U r wrong, the reason why the sword astral soul can create pressure on other sword type souls is because it is topmost soul in 6th layer. When he meets those who have sword souls from 7th layer there is no such pressure ...
    He rarely uses his hammer soul. The only time he uses them is to create divine weapons or directly pound the enemies in start. He uses his dream one a few times, but it becomes obsolete later as well.
    When in Celestial A P realm they change how their astral souls are used so they never use it.
    Before that they summon them directly to increase the attack power of astral nova or something ...

6. Kenken

Kenken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't care if u care or not. I don't see why u even bother if that is all u got to say.....I clearly did put this thread as a "question" thread with a title and was looking forward to see if anyone can help me answer to my curiosity since I just started reading AGM (I'm still under the 100 chaps). This thread was made purely because just me being curious, I have nothing against if he continue like he had been or improve in the ways he fight. My point is since this novel got something such as a "stellar martial artist" that uses the astral soul and the MC is one of them, I was expecting him to use his astral soul in a combat style ways too... I was just wondering "if" he gonna ever gonna use his astral soul in a fight like the others does in the novel or he will just gonna use it in auxiliary ways. I mean what's is the point of having such things as a stellar martial artist and astral soul at all if they aren't even fully put to used with so much ways it can be use...It will just be similar to a normal martial artist combat style way then.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  7. Kenken

Kenken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thnx but why did he even gonna get a "sword" astral soul type kind when he can get a "spear" astral soul" type kind instead since he always seem to prefer the used of spear over sword. Since the beginning of the story if he ever was gonna used a weapon it would be a spear instead of a sword. Does this mean he will use a sword later on? Don't tell me he get that for the used only because it can put pressure on other sword type souls only?

8. StormHawk

StormHawk I’m Back To Drop Bombs

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you don't understand the part where I said 'my neighbor' so don't get all mad and shit on me you son of a bitch. You already got your answer so you don't need to give a fuck about what I said and moved on. Talking like you my boss and shit. See if I give a fuck if you care or not because I clearly said idc.

9. aarush

aarush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was searching for 4th astral soul and
    this soul from 6th layer was so powerful that it be more powerful than many of 7th layer astral soul.So, instead of going to 7th layer he took this astral soul.Also for this soul he specially learned swordsmanship for two three years.Also this soul was so powerful that there were no other stars near it as if other star were afraid of this star.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  10. aarush

aarush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I don't think he might even find anyone else with soul of 7th layer till atleast 700-800 as till then 3rd-5th layer souls were treated as genius and after 700-800 chapters that he might get his 5th,6th or even 7th soul which might come even come from higher layer.

11. Robinhood1

Robinhood1 *The Mood breaker*

Reading List:
    Link
    I am caught up with raws ... thats ch 1668 ...

12. Alhana

Alhana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he uses hammer soul to create the inscription magic runes in his yuanfu to make divine energy or something to store in his yuanfu