Eugenics and Mass Euthanasia is a Necessity for Humanity

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Azure, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    The population is growing out of control. Our pollution due to transporting and supplying our population is taking such a toll on the world that and entire continent's worth of ice is going to melt in the coming years and it's realistically irreversible. The population continues to grow while traditional job markets are shrinking, leading us to have more and more poor, homeless, and/or starving people even in first world countries. Children are working themselves to death overseas in illegal sweatshops because the person willing to work the most for the lowest wage is the one who gets to eat in the end.

Democratic rule is one of the best ways to avoid tyranny is government, but this is undermined as the general public is uninterested, uninformed, and put plainly, stupid. The average person is unqualified to vote in political elections, and yet this same persons vote is just as important as the vote of someone who's dedicated their lives to researching politics and governance. These same ignorant voters are the ones who are so easily swayed by the inflammatory rhetoric used by the media to portray issues in their favor. Democracy can never succeed while blatant ignorance is in vogue with the masses.

With medicine and society in general getting more and more advanced, natural selection is becoming less and less able to facilitate our evolution. With the genetically inferior surviving to old age relying on medicine and hospitals, their genes are unable to be removed from our gene pool. Those with superior, viable genes are quickly being outnumbered by those without. Evidence of this can be seen everywhere you look, Hospitals are overflowing and by some Twilight Zone-esque development, being morbidly overweight has become commonly accepted and even, by some, celebrated. With survival of the fittest turned on its head, humanity is devolving rapidly, undoing tens of thousands of years of evolution in mere decades.

If I were to truly get into all of the horrifying problems our species is facing, this post would continue beyond what any of you are willing to read, which is saying something since this is the forum for a novel website. In the end; however, all of our problems can stem back somehow to one thing, population. There are simply too many humans to conceivably manage properly and the number only continues to swell every day. Despite this glaringly obvious fact, no one is willing to do anything about it.

I believe there should be a mandatory physical, genetic, and IQ testing, which would then be evaluated to judge what value we have to the human race. Upon completion of the tests, I believe we should sterilize, if not outright euthanize, the bottom 80% of the population. This way, we can properly re-establish natural selection in a streamlined unnatural selection, keeping only the most valuable humans in the gene pool and eliminating most problems we face today.

-bait part removed. Anyone who reply in this topic certainly need the brain power and ability to digest long paragraph.- @Shio

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
  2. The Darkness

The Darkness 『False God』

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read but I assume this topic is bait. And I took the bait. Congratulations

3. Aszai

Aszai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really tried getting into your post, but then i saw how much i have to read and thought "Let's play some games" and now i play some games. Sorry tho, good luck with your post!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016
    TUSF and The Darkness like this.
  4. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
  5. loki8004

loki8004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Azure your bugging you wish hiltler won the war thats like saying being a serial killer should be legal bro take a couple days off the internet and get ya life right

Saitama and maskedcerf like this.
  6. Sledjer

Sledjer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw come on, if you're gonna do a Hitler did nothing wrong thing, at least make it be about Jews or Fascism instead of eugenics.

7. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Risus

Risus ✵ Enigmatic Poet ✵ Tiger ✵ Reese's ✵

Reading List:
    Link
    ....ok

9. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    we need stupid people, to maintain the heavenly balance. just as we need ikemen. no matter how i wanted them to explode, we need them to hurt the girls feelings so that they know that looks isn't everything. each respective group of people help in the balance. its Heaven Mandate.

Novelty, Razorace, thymee and 2 others like this.
  10. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
    *snap* *whispers raphael*

11. Senpai

Senpai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Notices*

12. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    If there are no stupid people who is going to do all the manual labor.

13. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    But eugenics actually holds up.

14. MapleKaiser

MapleKaiser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Congatz. I actually gave a fu**

15. Liger01

Liger01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but we need people like you to maintain the balance.

16. Larkan

Larkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    overpopulation is a problem that will grow more serious as time goes on.

17. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    cant do that bro. Idiots make things interesting. Smart, superior beings like us cannot stand boredom. We need those idiots to keep us entertained so that we may have a release from the daily choices we make to keep the world running.

Besides, i think nature will take care of this problem. It alas has before. Right when you think it has failed us, it pulls through in the end.

have faith.

LoneWanderer23 likes this.
  18. Aicila

Aicila Huh?

Reading List:
    Link
    Shame that you actually wanted to discuss a reasonable topic and had to use such a terrible title. Well. Yes, overpopulation is already a problem, but the main problem is that everyone is too soft. The people in charge who are responsible for making the decisions anyway don't give a shit because it's not their problem once their dead.

Society progresses one funeral at a time.

Arcturus, Ogami-kun and tekinwillie like this.
  19. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    That's why we need to sterilize them sooner rather than later.

20. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Stupid people occasionally have good ideas too. Writing them off is kind of ridiculous.