Read at your own risk

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Seigin, Apr 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hazery

Hazery Missing Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can we be friends? Why did we have the same problem? The only difference we have is i still believe in god and still religious enough...

I too was like you, when my closest friend and family died when i was 6 years old, he and his family was declared as "Lost", i didn't even cry for them...

When i was 11 years old, my paternal grandmother finally passed away, yet i didn't even shed a tear (granted i didn't really get too close to her).

When i was 13 years old, my maternal grandfather who always dote on me passed away in his sleep, a week before my mother goes to arab for pilgrimage... I only silently gaze at him... My emotion still died, i still can't cry... Weird huh?

Later a month after my grandfather died, a week after my mother come back from her pilgrimage, my maternal grandmother died. She was the person who extremely close to me, yet i still didn't shed a tear, i watch her lifeless body lay there with many people visiting the room, and even after i kissed her forehead, my tear still won't come out...

And skip several years later when i'm 16 years old, one of my twin aunt died after she got a cancer. I was not really close to her, not like my other twin aunt, but even when she died, the tear just won't come out... My family and cousin never criticize me for this, this makes me really uncomfortable because i know that i'm really weird...

I still have several people who died, including my best friends... My emotion died together with their dead body... I already accept this, i know i'm weird, but even so i still embrace this weirdness of mine...

Don't die just yet, you still have us... Dead is not an option, and in my religion suicide is worse than getting killed, accept what you lose and try to move on... Some of us here already got something worse than what you feel right now my friend...

checkman123, Dupe2718 and kfahad like this.
  2. MeoWoe

MeoWoe [Altair] [Exqúisite]

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont worry she will reincarnate as a MC in another world.

3. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    I once attended the funereal for a grandparent lay setting on a bench in the graveyard I just let the wind blow has I thoke in the moment to relish that I'm alive. Then toke out my phone to read RRL novels you want to know why it was because I knew that one day all the people her would also die and no one would remember her, so I decide to live my life has seen fit for has along has I could because I couldn't let sadness take hold of me. I would treat each day has if it was my last and remember all moments that came before. That is way don't give into despiare.

Dupe2718 likes this.
  4. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    how about watching sad anime, or reading manga novel? do you cry?

5. justmehere

justmehere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you believe human have auras and chakras?

6. CaptainToast

CaptainToast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I could barely force myself to care about what you wrote.
    I assume it was depressing, but the way you wrote it was so atrocious I couldn't bother.

7. the_cheater17

the_cheater17 17 is not my age

Reading List:
    Link
    Not heartless, just an empty heart. You have no God, never pray. So empty and you're hopeless. May the death of your sister make you a better person.

And sometime, it's easier to cry to let our sorrow go, but why we can't cry? Our sorrow is too deep even cry is not enough.

Sorry for my English.

8. Exterial

Exterial @pocketbear ,much oneesama, very friendly, kawaii.

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope.

TL;DR His sister died and he wishes he was dead instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
    CaptainToast likes this.
  9. CaptainToast

CaptainToast Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually there isn't a law like that.

They're only accountable if there's negligence or malcontent involved. As in they had some colossal fuck up.
    Misdiagnosis happens ALL the time. The range of symptoms a disease can cause can be enormous, AND can be similar to dozens of others.

As for Jail time? No. That happens only in the most extreme of cases, and even then it's usual because they did something against the law. Like euthanizing a patient.

10. IcedBaby

IcedBaby The Baby that wanted ETERNITY

Reading List:
    Link
    This might be rude in this discussion but I want to say I love this comment

11. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for your loss...

People die, some assholes live while kind people die. I also lost important people even though i believe that they will one day that they come back. Everyday, i would see the pictures of those people and those happy times, disappear as i can only recall those happy times i spend with them. I only have some words for you as a religious person.

Live your life for her.

Just because you have lost someone, doesn't mean you can just rant everything and try to be a bitch about it.

Because important people are slowly going away? Screw that and enjoy those last moments with them.

Just because you are an asshole to your sister and now she's dead? Do not be a bitch and keep holding those happy moments with her.

I lost my mom before my birthday and all of my family except me was crying in that night. My brother cried all his heart out and all i could do was try to laugh like a fucking idiot. Do you have any idea how pained i was when she died before even celebrating on my birthday? No. I just wish for her to be happy and hope she'll be by my side while i continue my journey here on earth. You should do the same with your sister since i would still follow these words whenever i lost my siblings.

12. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    i see, i'm even weird then.hehe i only cry at anime,manga, and novel.

13. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope so.

14. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    No. I believe humans are the incarnation of evil. They'll fool people for themselves and do much more sinful stuffs

15. Demonic Poring

Demonic Poring 『Well-Known Poring』

Reading List:
    Link
    different country different law, huh... In Indonesia, there's

16. Touma212

Touma212 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God will never save us, in this world. He only show "the way" or dao. We are only one can solve our problem. Dont blame God for all of human mistake.
    Cause Life in this world just a test/trial.
    If you despise this world and can do something about it. Stand up and fight it.
    If you cant do it, just accept and let it go.

17. AshCrow

AshCrow LeeFromAsia

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if you're not crying it's clear that you're sad. I can relate because I don't easily cry when people close to me die, but I also get saddened or depressed with their passing. Life is unpredictable and no amount of self loathing will help you get through this. You may have cursed her to die back then but it's not your fault, it was merely a coincidence. It's not your fault. Not believing in gods doesn't make you a bad person(Trust me you'll only make things worse for yourself if you think this is a vengeful god's punishment), you should accept the things that happened and move forward.

You should sue those doctors for the misdiagnosis(It may help with easing the grief)

18. WeiFish

WeiFish Eccentric Grey Sword 『WW Vet.』

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a terrible system of thought. The morality and professional conduct a Doctor should have is to treat every patient with utter seriousness and equality. To have that line of thought is to let the doctors in your province go unchecked in their conduct, resulting in more lack of attention and hence more cases like the one in the original post.
    The lack of equipment may be an issue, but a professionally sound Doctor would refer you to a clinic who has appropriate equipment and would then advise the patient and the guardians as to the possibilities of the issue.
    There are reasons why it is strict to become a Doctor, and this is one of them. Being lenient in cases such as this will only result in more said cases. It is impermissible, and those doctors should learn from it through punishment through the medical association, which I presume they have. A suspension in their practicing license for instance would suffice as it would impact their professional reputation too.

Dupe2718 likes this.
  19. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    My grandfather passed away from a misdiagnosis as well. :mad: He was fine before taking the medications, but started to become despondent. Then he was just gone. :(

20. Hasr11

Hasr11 [Cat] [Fujoshi] [JP TL in Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt this was eerily similar to when my grandmother died. I was 11 when she died. She did have rhumetoid arthritis, and on a regular checkup the doc told her to go to a certain hospital. Everything seemed to be normal and bam! She got hernia in her liver. After that, she never really recovered, she was hospitalised multiple times in multiple hospitals....each and every one was the same. She had an angioplasty (which was unnecessary) done, and doctor put an unmedicated stent for the price of a medicated one. She lost her eyesight, and at one point of time a few months before her death even asked my mother "who are you?". I'm proud that she as a teacher taught me even on the day she died. I didn't cry at her funeral, and I don't feel one needs to cry at the time of someone's death. Be proud of your sister what she did and her life and live on with a positive outlook on life.
    Time heals
    P.S. Doctors everywhere in the world are shitty moneygrubbers (No offence)