LCD Bringing The Farm To Live In Another World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by JJ, Feb 21, 2016.

1. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    The thread before was under the 'discussion' prefix tag, so spoilers lurked at the front page. No one discusses the latest chapter for some reason.

I'm speculating they would be university literate and will be demotivated doing farm work by the time they got out. IIRC the spatial time is slower than on the outside (Ie 1 second outside; 20 seconds inside).

jk, maybe we'll have more specialization this time around. I don't know the books Green brought, but I expect it should be practical for their survival like basic qi books, alchemy stuff, magic cultivation, etc. I don't doubt Zhao will put his own nerd knowledge on those books.

2. Little Dragon

Little Dragon I does what I likes and I likes what I do

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm worried by the fact they have to retreat into the spatial farm every time the undead spirit armies come. Sooner or later they have to find a way to deal with that problem.

CloudySkySadMoon likes this.
  3. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    is this like a xianxia or just an op farmer?

4. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a little of both. But the main character can't practice martial arts. Other people can. The mc has an OP farming ability.

5. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree. Maybe they will first develop the spatial farm first and train there and then move on to the real world. A hundred isn't capable of fighting against that kind of horde undead. Maybe Green has an idea. He's a reliable chap.

For the land-based creatures, traps could outdo them and siege weaponry plus fortifying the walls. Aerial fight is a problem for them, though.

It's fief development at the moment. Think of it like a tower defense game.The main character plays like a support character.

Little Dragon likes this.
  6. Anoncommander1

Anoncommander1 The Commander

Reading List:
    Link
    i am really didn't understand this. he have that pesticide that can kill bug and animal pest but he still didn't use it.... he should use that to kill that attacking beast.

7. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but considering how it is a major obstacle presented in the novel I feel it will not be that easy to solve. Hiding in the farm is only a temporary solution.

8. shad12ow

shad12ow 『Semi-Offline』

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't his level in the farm not high enough to get that? I didn't think I've read anything about pesticide from the previous chapter. But level aside, is pesticide even effective with the attacking beast?

9. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping it's not that frequent or else it would be tedious and the pacing would be bad. Similarly with Coiling Dragon during the ratmaggedon, I hope it's just a once in a decade thing. At least they have the ongoing conflict/short term objective to train themselves. The Old nobles would probably be a long term objective.

Good point, but they're undead or the pesticide only work on farm pest creatures.

10. EternalDarkness

EternalDarkness New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arent the beast undead though, they probably wont die from pesricide and poison.

11. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
    Its Harvest Moon!!!

12. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Is teaching the slaves how to read and write the best idea?
    I wonder how they react when they discover that Adam can use the land? They could take it but then it would still be useless? If they find out about his ability would they make him work for them? Or just kill him?

13. SAimNE

SAimNE Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    usually poison wont have much of an effect on the undead.

14. Rvze

Rvze Potato Ranger

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere, later on he can command insect and pest with tools from his spatial farm.

15. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler tag. And sounds like it will be cool.

16. JJ

JJ [?]

Reading List:
    Link
    The better question is if bringing them to the spatial farm is sane.

For your question, my answer is yes and no. It just depends on the characteristics of the slave I guess. I'm leaning yes since the slaves have no choice since they're like a dead man walking. They are already branded properties of the Buda and they can only rely on the Buda clan. Another reason why I'm leaning yes is that it's a distraction for them and the possibility of them raising to the ranks of commoner. OR another theory of mine is that the slaves will be more reverent of him similarly to how block/rockhead worship him when they came in so the possibility of rebellion is less.

Obviously, they'll gape, vomit mouthful of blood, etc. If they started from being a slave, they'll only think of it as god powers or something.
    I don't know what you mean here. Taking what land? Spatial or the outside land?
    They can't kill him since they're bounded to him unless there really is an unscrupulous character within their ranks. Even then, you still have blockhead/rockhead protecting him 24/7.

Besides, maybe that's the time ZHao will explain his plans about covert farming or the possibility of the spatial farm being gone. Maybe he can now do division of labor to let slaves with prior experience in farming cultivate and the rest train themselves for the horde invasion.

17. Anoncommander1

Reading List:
    Link
    there is! one for bug another for animal pest like rat(maybe).

well there is other bug and poisoness snake as well so it probably is effective. and the translator himself said he wasn't sure if it is either undead beast or undead and beast.

18. Anoncommander1

Reading List:
    Link
    don't think that need spoiler tag since it was clearly describe on summary.

19. xTachibana

xTachibana Wincest King

Reading List:
    Link

this is a xianxia and the MC has an OP farming ability, 9/10 times he will recover his ability to do magic and martial arts lol

20. Little Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is one of the few with a relatively smart MC. I hope he continues to th
    I hope that's not the direction this novel takes because I like how it currently is. And it doesn't seem like it will.