New Reviews Question

Discussion in 'Novel Updates Site Discussion' started by kalp456, Apr 28, 2017.

1. kalp456

kalp456 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, I posted a new review for BTTH last April 23 and after a day, it then appeared on the first page for the review section with a tag of "new". But after editing it 2 times in a row, it then reverted to the original arrangement, like that of the other reviews, --the "new" tag was removed and it was sorted like normal, followed the arrangement as per the number of likes, which is currently 2 since it is new, after all (like it by the way; if you agree with it, of course).

So, is this a normal thing? Is the privilege of a new review only have a duration of 6 days? Did my action (editing the review) caused it?

addad.png

2. Voromir

Voromir Chaotic Evil Kobold Fig 4/Rog 16/Sorc 6 (DND 3.5)

Reading List:
    Link
    Could be a time limit for the new tag...

3. Astaroth

Astaroth empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I think "new" is for like a month or something, unless it has been changed. So it's probably because you edited it.

I would complain about the review section being lackluster, but I saw it has been recently improved and I haven't actually made any review afterwards, so I can't comment. But anyway, this clearly shows that at least some changes has been made related to the reviews, so it's possible that the "new" duration has been shortened.

4. kalp456

kalp456 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It went back to the front page. Perhaps the edit affected it, going back to a "normal" review then went back again to "priviledged" review. Thanks for the replies anyway.

Astaroth likes this.