LCD Online Game: Evil Dragon Against The Heaven

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Ranz, May 8, 2017.

1. Ranz

Ranz 『Legend Death』『Necromancer』『Pokemon Master』

Reading List:
    Link
    Well seeing that this novel has 107 chapters and is still lacking an LCD thread, I have decided to make this thread.

Description
    Defiance of natural order of a single young Dragon soul.

The main character was the number one player in the previous VRMMO’s, with his superhuman arrogance (which would make even the worst young master blush), charisma and strength he will give a new VR game a try, to once again become the best!

But all doesn’t go as expected, as because of a bug in the game he goes into the game world without his starting class….

And this begins his journey towards reaching the peak of the game?

or will it totally go the other way?

Here's the link: http://www.novelupdates.com/series/online-game-evil-dragon-against-the-heaven/

For those who haven't read this yet, this is a novel about a very OP guy. He's like a legend and he's ranked number 1 in all games he has played. He's even OP in real life. He decides to play a new VMMORPG but he has to play the game without a starting class due to a bug(as explained in the description). It's quite similar to Shura's Wrath(both are done by the same author). This novel is his journey to even greater OPness. Go, try it out.

For discussion starters, why do you think Nameless dropped him into the Abyss? Could it be to just increase his strength or is there some kind of hidden treasure there?

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    Notaborax and Haevrus like this.
  2. Natsume

Natsume Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll assume there's like an ancient person who's waiting for someone to receive his legacy..

3. Haevrus

Haevrus No.1 Incognito Webuser

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems interesting. Let me guess, since its Mars Gravities Novel. Some good things must be there - a) Cool MC b) Good &_ interesting plot c) Fleshed out harems d) Good action

Bad things- well a) Arrogant MC b) Filler Chapters c) well...too many girls d) Dragging the chapter.

4. badass

badass Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can people clarify whether this is similiar to Shura's wrath?

5. Zaart

Zaart Deer Master Race

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaah i remember this novel, i tried to read the first ten chapter but it was worse than trash, at that time a troll had fun changing all the tags and synopsis of all well-known novels and all recently updated so i wrote the current synopsis (it might have been a bit edited but not that much)
    So anyways it was trash at that time, did it change?

6. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    It is very similar to Shura's Wrath. Mc is an OP guy irl with a mysterious background. There's this whole mystery surrounding the game in both novels. Both mcs get OP skills and have to collect orbs/some destiny thingy to become even more OP.
    There are many other similarities as well.

7. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, the mc is a cool guy and there's good action. The plot is also interesting with the mc having a mysterious past.
    I'll admit that this mc is damn arrogant. He openly admits that he's arrogant and will become the strongest person in the game world and in real life lol
    As of the latest chapter there's only 1 girl and a loli(the mc finds the loli irritating but he can't get rid of her). There is a mention of 2 other girls but they haven't made a proper appearance yet.

Well, now it's pretty much the mc trying to complete quests and become stronger(in the game world). In real life,the mc has become the bodyguard of the daughter of the richest guy in China(I think).
    As of the latest chapter, there are some interesting developments and the mc's past just got quite mysterious.
    Anyways I think it has improved a lot from the early chapters.

Haevrus and Zaart like this.
  8. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    One more thing . Out of all MCs of Mars Gravities. This guy (according to description in the novel) is the most charming and possibly arrogant, followed by the MC from Heavenly Star. Looking back, Yun Che fits right in the middle of these characters. Well, Ling Tian is more faithful though.

Ranz likes this.
  9. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    Ling Chen was faithful till that fateful incident... If Shui Ruo was around, he probably wouldn't have a harem(excluding the sword girl).

Haevrus likes this.
  10. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    Lian Tian is still the most faithful (then the other MCs)
    This guy has the most charm. He can get a harem without any cheat or plot.
    MC from Heavenly Star is mysterious. I guess. After all, he is a god
    Yun Che is the most humble and balanced.
    Idk. Abt Legend of the Asura. Not read it yet.

One thing is similar of this authors work. All of them has...gods and aliens and some mysterious vibe.

11. famouscrystal1417

famouscrystal1417 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    cough
    Well i am agree with you seems like the author,think nearly all of him novel contain vrrmorpg,gods,alien and mysterious past

Haevrus likes this.
  12. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot one thing... all of his novels have a loli in them :whistle:

Lol I've felt that Yun Che is the most vicious of them all. He's also got the best tongue among them as well. He's also flirts the best and is the greatest lecher among them. He's the guy who looks for a harem.

Ling Tian is the most faithful. Yes, he does have a lot of charm and he is my personal favorite :D

The mc from this novel is probably the most mysterious. I'm almost completely clueless about his past. I even doubt if he is still human :eek:
    He is probably the most Overpowered among the 3 of them(at the start). He is also very arrogant(he swore to destroy a guy who used his name in a game lol). He faces a guy who is like billions of times stronger than him and confidently says he'll beat him in the future. When it comes to being faithful, he's in the middle of them.

Haevrus likes this.
  13. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    You forgot Harem and OPness..

14. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    The author has loli fetish. And I am pretty sure he is an uncle. Since he has a daughter himself.

Yun Che, This guy and the MC from Heavenly Star are not human. Related to gods or demon in one way or another

15. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    Initially, I never expected YC to become OP. I was totally surprised when he jumped realms to fight in his first tournament lol
    His loli fetish is proved in this novel. A loli who loves lollipop...
    Honestly Guo Guo(the loli in this novel) is the most irritating loli in all of his novels. She just makes you want to kick her so badly.
    So Ling Tian's the only guy who's human?

16. Haevrus

Reading List:
    Link
    And probably the guy from Legend of the Asura are human.

17. Ranz

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he gets a job class in the abyss... he has been stuck for too long without one.
    Ling Chen had to go through all those experiments held by that mad scientist... so I guess he isn't a pure human anymore?

18. Saltishy

Saltishy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a 18r novel though....tbh everything mg writed was 18r, along with basically same mc

19. DXHaseoXD

DXHaseoXD [Forever Alone] [Person who tries to translate]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is a special reason for why he was dropped down and the only hint I can give you know is remember what Kong Xiu said in Heavenly Stellar City?

20. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt like reading this since it has like...108 chapters now? But then I saw the Tragedy and Fellatxx and Lolicxx tag. And then I saw the Reviews (all based on early chapters) and felt apprehensive to start this...

@Ranz halp!!