Spoiler Chu Wang Fei Ending

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by pinkythepom, Dec 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. pinkythepom

pinkythepom New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A publisher in my country just got the license on this novel and announce to release it next month, since it contains 5 volume books(cost quite a lot) so now I'm making a decision. Anyone can help give me a spoiler about the ending? I know it would have such a happy ending but are there any good people on her side dead? what about her vicious family in xiangfu, also chen wang and rong yun he at the end? I'd been trying to search on Internet and found one but the website is no longer reached anymore ㅠㅠ thank you so much

2. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I found on other's spoiler...
    I'm not sure of the sequence of the events, since I read it long ago but...

The evil concubine would die, her son would be disable because the labour process was difficult and then the evil step sister pulled his legs (or hands maybe, I don't quite remember). The father would be very mad, bc it was his long awaited son, but he turned out disabled so he handed the son to the grandma's care.
    There would be a case where the father is accused of sth, so the whole family members went to prison. There, someone (I think it was Hai Tian) plotted to have YQM get raped, but she is not in the prison (CFY got her out), so it was her evil cousin that got raped.
    Then the evil cousin accused CFY of raping her. But CFY proved his innocence, and then as revenge, he plotted to have her get married to her rapist.
    As for the evil step-sister, Chen Wang plotted to get YQM out of prison, gave her new identity and marry her. But CFY already got YQM out of prison and switching her with the evil step-sister. After the wedding procession finished, Chen Wang found out that his bride wasn't YQM.
    Anyway if I don't remember wrong, the evil stepsister also got raped, by her mother former underling (or the underling's family, I don't remember), the underling was the one that was ordered by the evil stepmom to harm YQM's reputation (when she was travelling to ask the grandma to go back), after the plan had failed the evil stepmom throw him under the bus, so he hated her, and since she's already dead, he took revenge on her daughter.

He failed to be the emperor, I think there would be some rebellion, or civil war, since the spoilers mentioned about CFY went to war. I don't know what happened to the current emperor.... But at the end, the one who become an emperor was a commoner (scholar) who then married YQM's elder cousin. And at the end of the story, seems like Chen Wang was still alive.

He would remain to be YQM best buddy. When CFY proposed to YQM, he's happy for her, because she would have someone that could protect her (poor guy, he got friendzoned).
    Anyway at the end, I think YQM & CFY's daughter liked him.
    There's a scene in the end that Chen Wang saw Rong Yun and YQM's daughter together.

kurohamukami and wafflebeauty like this.
  3. wafflebeauty

wafflebeauty Димаш Кудайберген

Reading List:
    Link
    the age difference tho.. well at least i'm pretty sure Rong Yun will still be a handsome man even tough he aged.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
  4. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of my favorite novel so although i can't read chinese i braved mtl... so i'll just clarify some of those spoilers @Eis wrote....

Note: i don't know how to do the spoiler thing sorry....

Vicious family:
    YQM after stabilizing Xia Mama, her mother's wet nurse, took her to the xiangfu and there she let concubine meet the old woman. Concubine got scared that she suddenly is about to give birth. Concubine is experiencing extreme difficulty in giving birth in spite of all the aasistance of her maid, midwives and sister in law. The grandmother and Yiyi and Yun Xuanzi was there so to let everybody see hiw filial she is, Ruo Xie went inside the room to help, just that she thought that forcefully pulling the child would help instead she accidentally separated the baby's arm.

Chu duo went to help rescuing a city that was experiencing plague so Su Yun(?), concubine's brother, the minister of punishment took the oportunity to frame Yun minister of helping his 2 nephews to cheat that is the reason why the whole family was implicated and was sent to prison... YQM and YRX was given a separate cell that was clean. The Su daughter want to take revenge so she ordered a prisoner to rape YQM but because YQM was rescued Yiyi was the one that was raped.

Chen Wang:
    It was actually a 3-way battle, but YQM was stranded in a city surrounded by CW and Hai soldiers so she can't escape... and since hai patriarch went and destroyed the gate shouting to capture YQM, CW and CFY decided to a truce in the meantime to save YQM. After Hai lost, CFY and CW battled and CFY won. Han Che(?), was actually a royalty that was taken away when he was a baby because Yugan emperor wants to kill him and his mother. He is actually the younger twin of the champion in the military aspect of the exam, forgot the name sorry, so CFY persuaded him to be the emperor. CW was not killed and was sentenced to a temple. He was given a choice, spend the rest of his life in the temple or live as a commoner, his name will be erased in the genealogy book, and he chose the latter. The ending was he saw YQM's daughter and realized that the child is his only clue to YQM whereabouts that is why he followed RY and the child.
    The emperor with the whole family was killed by the crown prince of North Qi( forgot the name again), it was the prince revenge for Rong concubine that was framed and "killed". The emperial family was residing in a hidden valley with YQM, because they want CFY to stay loyal to them. So basically, eventough Chu family is their only chance of gaining back the throne, they are still arrogant and took YQM as hostage.. but YQM decided to escape in the night after finding out that the imperial family poisoned her tea. YQM is already pregnant.

5. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Vicious family
    cousin family was exiled. In the later chapters, it was stated that YiYi was killed en route to her exile after suffering in the prison with the marriage with the convict.
    Grandmother, i think also died.
    The brother cousins played a role in the war later on, but both are not to enter the civil exam ever.
    Su concubine, because she was already weak after the birth nd the ppling condition in the prison, she died.
    YRX, after she was rejected by Chen Wang in spite of the marriage was sent back to the Yun Xiangfu. When YRX tried going back to Chen Wang, she was denied entry and CW took back the wedding dress she was wearing so she was left in her inner robe, then a group of beggars saw her and took her to an abandoned temple and raped her. She was found and was so traumatized that she developed fear of men. But in the later chapters YQM saw that YRX is still angry at her...

6. Elv

Elv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that's a lot of turns from where it is now (all the rape parts)thank for the spoilers by the way :)
    But could you tell me what happens to the Su minister and his hatful son and daughter?
    And also will the guy that becomes the empror end up taking concubines or stay faithful to YQM's cousin? I really hope he stays faithful.

kurohamukami likes this.
  7. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't remember what happened to the son but the moment the Houfu, YQM maternal family, got wind of the whole Yun family imprisonment, Lao taijun and Qu Ling Ao (YQM uncle), immediately went to the empress dowager to ask for help but was denied. Because of that YQM "brother cousin" went to the city to tell the news to CFY. So things happened and YQM was saved when CFY returned. After all the drama in the prison, CFY managed to clear the whole thing and the whole Yun family was released. Because of this, Su minister was accused of treason in his dealing with the prison. And the emperor had him and his daughter jailed. Su minister also was beheaded at the conclusion of the trial. Also, when the Su daughter went to the prison beforehand-to taunt YQM, something happened so she had a miscarriage. Su daughter, got pregnant by CW's cousin and is his concubine so the Su family was really arrogant because of this backing but at the end they were made escape goats...

8. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last scene about HC is his wedding to the cousin and no other was said about it, sorry....

Elv likes this.
  9. ruixierong

ruixierong Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did YQM became Chu wangfei?? I've been waiting for their romantic scenes but with pace of the current translation, (1 chapter per 5 days) maybe i have to wait for very long time. If its not too much to ask, can someone summarize their love story starting from the part where YQM visited Chu wang to cook him cold noodles to repay Chu xiangye for saving her life (Chapter 92 in NU) i just love this story very much thanks. :)

Ran ahzu likes this.
  10. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Just wow.

11. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Add me to the requesters

12. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    A few corrections,1) her step sister wasn't raped by that slave,he only tried to ruin her reputation as a revenge

13. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    And the imperial family were killed,trampled etc...
    The rest were mentioned by someone els

14. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Rly? My fault then. I just remember that...
    She was bragging about the fact that she was Chen Wang Ce Fei in her house, so YQM asked the housekeeper to make her wear the wedding dress, put her in carriage and sent her to Chen Wang Fu.
    Chen Wang Fu refused to let her in, JMC saw that she was wearing the wedding dress that he had chosen for YQM and ripped the dress for her then kicked her out in her underwear.

The housekeeper had grudge toward Su concubine and YQM, so he didn't put guards beside the step-sister. The step sister was surrounded by beggars.

Later Yun PM got report and went out in rush. He found the step sister was in some abandoned temple with beggars. I think later Yun PM ordered the beggars to all be killed.
    Then later we found out that some of the beggars was actually housekeeper's relative.

That's why I thought that the step-sister was raped by the beggars.

Edited: I had finished reading the novel since when I gave the spoiler above.
    The complete spoiler can be read here: http://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/chu-wang-fei.18293/

15. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't misunderstand,she got raped but I meant that she wasn't in the first 50 chapters where she went to take her granna

16. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandma

17. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    That's all what I meant

18. Smiling.julia

Smiling.julia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to ML's dad and ML's step mom and half brother and sister and their cousin.

19. RozenKristal

RozenKristal NUF gender bender Emperor -> Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    It happens in quite a few novels of this setting though. Friendzoned dude can't get the daughter? Bam, he gets the younger version later on.

wafflebeauty likes this.
  20. Ctiy93

Ctiy93 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, what country are you from?
    Is the novel going to be produced in English?

Animeking and lazynoodles like this.