Who's worse? Yun Che, Chu Feng or Lin Feng?

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Greyue, Mar 1, 2016.

?

Vote

1. Yun Che

2. Chu Feng

3. Lin Feng

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, nice to see you've read my comments, even though:
    "You are ignored mate, just wanted to tell you. So annoying lol. So dont ask urself why i dont respond to any of your comments"

2. Marne

Marne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He did care, he even went as far as other continent just to put search request for her. It's just that it's like finding needle in ocean and it's still very soon there are alot of stuff left unresolved. Raws are not much ahead.

3. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't you know the difference between a hate thread and a hating a character? I need to explain that too?

Hate thread- People throw rants and are unreasonable in general.
    Did my post seem like that? Also, I see that you conveniently ignored the first half, wait more than half of my post.

4. Greyue

Greyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you go into general, you see "last post made by ignored member". Saw this and was curious what someone wrote again.
    So no, i didnt go through ur comments just this one

5. Aure94100

Aure94100 French Cultivator from the No-Time Sect

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Feng is the one who's saying the more crap. There are no particularly impressive reasoning in his speech and everybody is dumb.

Yun Che is the one with the more absurdly unbalanced growth in power. Chu Feng is a little broken but not so much considering the fact that the story is following this same growth in power. As for Lin Feng, his growth is more or less reasonnable.

And between these three, Yun Che is the one with less respect for women, believing he can marry them all while remaining eternally unfaithful. It really shows how much he has no respect for those who bind their lives to his. I remember as Quinye left silently when Che Yun accepted the marriage to Cang Yue. And he knew it ! Poor girl.
    Lin Feng is faithful and Chu Feng is more or less faithful in some way even if he has the same brain problem as Yun Che.

Considering all these points, I can definitely say that, contrary to appearances that want Lin Feng to win the cup for the most detestable character, in reality, Yun Che surpasses him by far .

6. Arcturus

Arcturus Cat, Hidden Sith Lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, why would he go across the ocean. She's merely at the emperor profound level, she can't cross an ocean. It's stupid things like this that make me question the author. The author ignored Yuechan and then to make it seem like he's very devoted, he goes across the ocean for no reason except so he can hook up with the demon princess girl/SPOILER]

7. Marne

Marne Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually he made royal family search for her, looking by himself in such huge world won't get him anywhere so he just hire other people to do it.

Cause in that continent there is Biggest black moon merchant guild which can find people a lot faster, He even try to search yuanba with it.

8. carapeto

carapeto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so? choosing the lion, the tiger or the dragon?

I vote for Lin Feng because of the plot stupidity... Either you're an ally or you're scum that looks down on MC, can't see Mt Tai in front of you and deserves, will get killed for sure!!!

If not for overdoing it on the burning clan i'd place him last but since then i place him second!

9. VixenKiss

VixenKiss Machiavelli the Princess

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure.
    Oh, are you the person that defines what a 'hate' thread is now? My bad.
    As far as I was aware, a 'hate' thread was simply a thread where members post their dislike/hate for said subject. Regardless of whether it's unreasonable or not, it doesn't matter. Hate is still hate.
    I'm not sure, I just wanted to make sure you were listening to the OP. : )
    Anyways, you guys have made me go off topic for too long, so cy@

10. Zhen

Zhen ~[Badass Butler from hell]~

Reading List:
    Link
    lol its nice to see I'm not the only one that has these kind of opinion on Lin Feng. I feel better now that I know that I'm not over thinking it xD

EDIT: and oh man, too many smart arses here lol. just join the flow will ya,

11. Zeph

Zeph 'Popcorn Missing' - Reward if Returned

Reading List:
    Link
    lol.
    Yes, we are controlling your every move :3

12. Jaded

Jaded Majoring in Erology

Reading List:
    Link
    *sees that my first and the main response to you is still being conveniently ignored.*

Smart. Guess that means you have no answer to it?

And as for me hating Lin Feng, lemme rephrase it. I dislike him. Or I consider him the worst of the three. Grammatically satisfied?

13. lachy

lachy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Feng is the worst but I blame the author for making everything so repetitive for the sake of making the series longer.

On a side note, am I the only one getting annoyed by all the people lately who post in threads for the sole purpose of making others feel bad and boosting their own ego? So much unnecessary drama.

14. Lobo

Lobo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yunche is playing multipple women and makes them think they are number 1(what would the princess think if she knew that her hero went off to his little aunt pledged his love to her in her wedding night)
    hes one of heck of a player
    chu feng is plain meh not even that bad
    he just argh
    i cannot even explain his personality because he doesnt really have one it was always kill kill revenge kill (theres always a girl involved in those killings,cousin,first love,second love, first wife and back then another girl that became a monster then some other girls and even now in his quest to save wife number 1 he gets involved with girls and kills guys<<after he is done with the mountainplace there will definetly be more girl fights and killings,fishy,that other girl in his little quest in the sea,the pupil of his slaves wife, his other cousin<<<pretty sure there will millions of fights for eggy and some other girls in the future)

lin feng he just cant stop getting his face pulled(the story is a timeloop)

15. darknes

darknes Member

Reading List:
    Link
    first bad man ; yun che and second ; chu feng . I didnt read ling feng's novels. ı give up MGA and ATG because realy make me mad .

Last edited: Mar 1, 2016
  16. Nightazday

Nightazday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Feng is definitely the most hypocritical.

Che Yun at least has the excuse of being completely fucked over in both is past and present life to warrant his jaded and cynical nature. And one thing you learn about MGA is that no one, not even Chu Feng, cares about morality in the slightest. Even Chu Feng knows that his actions are pretty over the top but learns pretty quickly that's pretty much how his world works. Like questioning why Kenshiro goes around slaughtering other people. The only thing Chu Feng is praised is the fact that even though everyone else bows to the strong and spits on the weak, if the weak is kind to Chu Feng he would also be kind and if people that can easily kick is ass insults him all they'll get out of Chu Feng is a bitchslap. Likewise if the unlikable strong guy kills the kind weak guy Chu Feng will probably slaugher the strong guy's entire family.

But the reason why Lin Feng is the worst is because he actually believes he's the most moral and just guy ever. Something that the other two won't ever claim let alone believe in (not even Meng Hao would claim that of himself).

Asf and Captain127 like this.
  17. Captain127

Captain127 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just adding in that the thread states worse which implies negativity. When we look at these 3 chars, I assume the initial thought would be how bad their personalities are but that's my opinion. If we were to compare anything else such as strength there are many other chars to include as well and not just 3. These 3 chars are similar to each other in respect to how many people they kill. There are some big novels I haven't read such as CD and ISSTH so from my knowledge of novels these 3 are the massive killers.

Anyways I chose Lin Feng because his killings has gotten a bit ridiculous although I stopped quite early in the novel about 110-150 so I dunno if anything else has changed. Similarly in ATG I stopped at tournament finals and can't wait to blitz it but he seems decent enough and in all universes multiple wives ie. Harem is usually not frowned upon. Although in this universe I don't recall it being stated that multiple wives is okay. MGA well they all deserve deaths to an extent, quite extreme though. I dunno, I just feel bad for some people slaughtered in PMG, might be desensitised in MGA since they say millions die or thousands or hundreds of thousands as he attacks/exterminates the sect...

Also you see ATG and MGA millions have been slaughtered and in PMG people are killed ruthlessly and from what I read from people's comments it's ridiculous situations. These big 3 novels are similar in this regard and the ruthless killings is what I would group them together with. If you add other novels like TDG or BE or something then I would be a bit confused in the topic. I would understand it if you added God and Devil word because again a lot killings and moral degradation here and perhaps DME although it's a bit early to tell.

This is just my opinion so don't flame away at me here, just offering my honest 2 cents here.

Edit: I agree with guy above me, just Cba typing it all out on my iPad here :S

18. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin fang. He's so afraid people would think of him as a baddy that he spent an entire afternoon to preach to his oponents before finally killing them.. and the crowd automatically believe lin fang is the most just people around.. oh please..

19. mrprince241

mrprince241 Cyborg Dinosaur

Reading List:
    Link
    @Arcturus if you want a brilliant,smart and does clever things mc then read Sherlock Holmes.
    Please do remember that ATG is a Xianxia novel i mean pretty much all Xianxia novels that i have read all had massive killings.
    And Yun Che didn't do all those things in a whim he was always provoked or his family/friends were in danger.
    Oh about Chu Yuechan actually the clever thing that he did was when Yun Che didn't look randomly and stupidly for her.
    Do you really like to read about him rage looking some random forest for her or diving some ocean like an idiot trying to find her?
    Is that what you want to read just to emphasize he loves her? He did sacrifice his life for Yuanba his friend what more for his wife and son/daugther.

20. Greyue

Greyue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dunno man, i feel like he could have searched a bit. He didnt do anything besides barging into Frozen Asgards base.
    At least make a trip through the country one time, visit some places. He didnt even try.. :sleep:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.