Picked Up RED STORM (NOVEL) Translation? [Raws Provided]

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by StaticHD, Nov 1, 2015.

1. StaticHD

StaticHD Supreme Novel Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    I asked allot of Korean-Novel Translation groups - but I really don't understand why it has been so difficult to get this novel translated.

Red Storm Novel Info: https://www.wlnupdates.com/series-id/2975
    Red Storm has a Webtoon: https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=97730
    It has a decent fanbase, so taking this as a project would only increase your potential viewer-ship.

I gave up on the INTERNET, and tried asking my girlfriend's step-mom because she grew up in Korea and knows the language very well. She said the novel doesn't interest or motivate her enough to do it for free and that I would have to pay her thousands of dollars to get it done. I then told her that I don't have that kind of money to give. She looked at me up and down, saying that she'd agree to do it without pay - if, and only if, I'd agree to have sex with her as compensation. This woman is very attractive (a total MILF), but she definitely knew how intimate her step-daughter and I were. At this point, I didn't know if she was really serious - she could be testing my loyalty to her step-daughter. I told her that she was crazy for that insanely provocative suggestion. She chuckled and then erotically walked away saying that I wouldn't be able to handle her - she said this while bending down showing me her behind in an inviting manner - as if to mock me. It was at that moment that she saw the hungering-reaction that my face expressed. Seductively, she walked towards her bedroom door and used her fingers to give me the "come here" gesture. I did not know how I managed to harden my resolve, but I told her that the love I have for my girlfriend is far above any novel translation - and then I took my belongings quickly left the premises.

I understand that my girlfriend's dad is a productive businessman - working in different countries and is rarely home. But I still don't understand why her step-mom would want to attack me - her step-daughter's boyfriend. I told my girlfriend about the recent situation, but she doesn't believe me - laughs while saying that it could only happen in my dreams. It's true, I've often dreamed about her step-mom, but never in a million years would I have thought this to happen!

I'm sorry for ranting. I'm just tired of this situation. Can someone save me from this NTR tempting-depravity? I do not want to be forced to commit adultery just to get a Korean novel translated. Please, may I ask that someone attempts to translate, at least, one chapter from the first volume of the Red Storm Novel?

Below is a spoiler to the text from chapter one of vol.1 that I've managed to scrape from a Korean e-book website:

2. Satan

Satan Yes

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kuraian

kuraian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you took that deal I guess a whole different kind of Red Storm would occur...

4. QueenVIP

QueenVIP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda sad & messed-up that her step-mom would do that to you.
    I'll try asking translation groups I know that may help. I like the Red Storm Manhwa, so I think the novel may be a good read too.

Anyways, don't do the deal. You made the right choice.

Marca and GODking like this.
  5. GODking

GODking Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, StaticHD, you should write a novel based on your life. Great stuff.
    Anyways, if I were you, I would have rammed that bitch till kingdom come.
    I would have even invited your girlfriend and her mom to have an orgy.
    I know, I sound unrealistic, but if her step-mom is a total babe, I would not waste time and go HAM ON THAT PUSSY.

Then we can also get a free translation going. I don't understand why you hesitated dude.
    Your luck cannot get any better than this. This is a once in a life time opportunity.
    She would obviously keep it a secret from your GF.
    Man the hell up and fuck her for that novel translation.

Westeller, Mrots1, Pretender and 3 others like this.
  6. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all, I think that the term step-mother explains all.
    Secondly, I don't think that love does exist, but that's my opinion, you don't need to avoid that women in public, just try to not be slone with her whatever the reasons may be.
    Thirdly, if yoy want the translation. Talk with someone who trsnslates korean novels in tge idea that, even if he/she won't translate it, at last, there will be an indirect help, for example, where to find someone to translate. You can also talk with the one who translates Ark or the one from clickyclick or the old team (from royalroad/japtem) that translated Lms. There's also the possibility to talk with the ones from wuxiaworld to help you find someone who wish to translate it- there's the oportunity to receive donations for translating. Prrsonally, no offense, I don't like the manwha.

@the person with fantasies, if you don't keep them for you, at least, don't instigate. Real life's more than intellectual choices and you need time to choose if you don't want to regret.

Wujigege likes this.
  7. GODking

GODking Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @the person with no fantasies, if you tell people your opinions, it is merely a suggestion, and not a command. I can instigate all I want because that is the way of a GODking. I mean, common! Your GF has a hot MILF step-mom and she wants to secretly bang you?

I don't think it matters whether you are intellectual or not. People need time to do something first and think about regrets later.
    It's all about living in the moment. Then we can all enjoy the translations for free.
    Think about it.

8. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    @it's not a problem to have fantasies, the problem is when you try withouth a second tought to apply them in real life. My common sense tells me that in the precedent case- Statichd's case- there's something close to love, if not love. Are you suggesting that he seduced his girlfriend so that he could sleep with her or that he has other reasond to be with her?
    I don't like where this discussion goes because it doesn't solve his problem, nor does it help anyone.

If he were to follow what you saied it's like choosing to regret. Who says that you need time only to do something? Sometimes the journey worths more than the ending.. And you leave me the impression that when you say time you want to say the time allocated to do the act not the time to think if you want or not to do the act.
    You can't live in the moment for people have something callead reason. And to give an correct or at least an helpful answer in his situation I think that time is essential for him. And the choice is his, not yours..

StaticHD likes this.
  9. Saitama

Saitama Hmph

Reading List:
    Link
    ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FUCK HER
    WHY DIDNT YOU TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM?
    THE LEECHING TEAM!
    lol i'm sorry i was laughing my ass off while reading your rant
    but i actually didnt know that Red Storm had a novel as well
    i tried looking for one and couldn't find it lol so it seems it has never been translated

10. JEI

JEI The black riding hood, Little white

Reading List:
    Link
    That was like a novel-esque scenario wasn't it? Experiencing something like that just to read the same scenario in novels. Oh the irony....

Wujigege and Saitama like this.
  11. ensj

ensj 절세미남 샤방샤방

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll look into it once I have time. I can't guarantee that I would actually pick it up, since I have a lot of things on my plate already.

QueenVIP likes this.
  12. ensj

ensj 절세미남 샤방샤방

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, I tried looking into the novel, and I can understand why the other translators didn't dare touch this monster. Each book is split into just three chapters. That means each chapter is about 100 pages long... Welp, it's going to take a few months for each chapter to come out if I were to pick this up...

Shio and QueenVIP like this.
  13. QueenVIP

QueenVIP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, a few months is better than nothing. Or am I wrong?
    Also, if the length of a chapter becomes a major problem on timely releases, and the popularity is high...
    Then, you could just post in parts for the impatient peeps. And post a full chapter whenever for the patient peeps.

I love the manhwa webcomic, but could you give an idea of how closely it follows the novel?
    Like, are there some major differences? Or is it impossible to tell unless you fully translate it?

14. Azure

Azure The True Blue Sky

Reading List:
    Link
    That is certainly an interesting post to try to tempt a translator with. On topic, I had no idea it actually had a novel. I've been a big fan of the manhwa ever since the prologue was translated.

Marca likes this.
  15. rav1980

rav1980 Random Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I take it this novels translations are going nowhere fast.

16. CaseyTL

CaseyTL New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey Guys, I'm translating this right now.... I decided to pick up on this series. Wish me luck

Selestiaa, eseul, Mod and 3 others like this.
  17. Rakshanu

Rakshanu Immortal Ero

Reading List:
    Link
    Hail Ya

18. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O horny milf is horny milf. Props tho for being dedicated to your gf tho.

Wujigege likes this.
  19. Bakdal

Bakdal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, anyone ended up translating this light novel? The manwha rocks and I would love to read the light novel!!!!
    Thanks

20. Recklezz

Recklezz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i love Red Storm (Manga) I hope it will be translated it is quality work =D