LCD Demon’s Diary

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Yuki

Yuki [Chaos-Order & Space-Time Magician,Owner of Void]

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Did not see the twist in the latest chapter. Wonder what the conditions were

3. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is not a bad novel but is kinda slow, both in updating and in story. As of chapter 70 the guy is still a total newbie from what I can see, and I don't mean his cultivation but the fact that everyone he meets is actually more important than him in the sect, he has no clue as to the effect of his cheat-like item and apparently he doesn't see it's potential. I like the story but I kinda wish our MC wouldn't be so meh.

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yuki just wondering, do you even read any of the novels for which you've created LCD threads?

5. Yuki

Yuki [Chaos-Order & Space-Time Magician,Owner of Void]

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm Yuki read about half the chapter before quitting so YES

rav1980 likes this.
  6. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well there in lies the question, his "low keyness" is from personal experience and a survival skill learned on that prison island so will he stay this way or once he becomes strong will he go "fuck you all" and now that the Clan knows he's not the real young master will at some point will they become his enemy or will they and him embrace his role as the Young Master

7. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    That plot twist was interesting. I've liked how he had patience and didn't rush things, nor cut off the ties with that family.

8. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    well he does feel indebted to them since in a way they gave him the means to become a cultivator. So if they want him to help a bit he won't mind it. will be interesting if his "father" will accept him later on or just use him to get closer to another clan. Right now its the girls clan that has made a move to get closer to them

9. CDLevit

CDLevit Aspiring water; spark of cynicism; Em&es explorer.

Reading List:
    Link
    if i recall right, at that moment, when that boy was killed, the mc was powerless against those two.

Secondly, I find funny how they try to 'tie' him to their little clan when..there are other options.

10. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh snap it seems that chapter 71 has finally showed the MC's interest in a girl or maybe not but it kinda looks like the start of something.

Chosen likes this.
  11. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not psychic but I'm getting this feeling as if I can almost be sure of the outcome of this new development with the dragon. I'm not a betting person but if I was I would wager quite a bit on this next guess. I feel that this crystal level dragon is going to have a massive fight with some peak experts the experts will finally kill it after a great struggle which leaves them weakened enough so that they won't notice how the spirit or the soul or the core of the dragon will escape and hide in the body of a nobody who was nearby when the fight happened and that nobody will probably be our MC maybe because of his little bauble which comes from a monster that was at peak liquid stage which will attract the dragons attention or maybe because he is the one who is less noticeable but in the end this dragon who has full knowledge of the techniques of a well known master will come to inhabit our MC's body. Now this isn't a sure thing but I feel very confident that the development will be something like that anyone agrees?

Chosen likes this.
  12. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't go as expected but he survived and got treasure so I guess whatever.

13. Freakazoid

Freakazoid Freakazoid member

Reading List:
    Link
    hohohoho!!! the only survivor!!! (y)

14. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    no sect leader you are mistaken

15. Saint

Saint 圣人

Reading List:
    Link
    I only hope Liu Ming has a plan to deal with the fallout after he reveals his strength in the Competition.

A Three-Pulse disciple who miraculously reached the Late Spirit Apostle stage so quickly and also attained two Technique Seals on top of that? The Sect Elders definitely won't believe he accomplished this legitimately. They'll probably suspect he's secretly in possession of a heavenly treasure or something like that. So yeah, Liu Ming needs a plan here... or else he'll find himself with a target painted on his back.

The Sect Leader seems like an especially sinister/unscrupulous character, so he'll have no scruples with obtaining Liu Ming's secret by any means necessary if he thinks it'll benefit his personal disciple.

16. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds like the dude that gave Liu that cultivation method has figured out the way to "not die" when transitioning from LSA to SM. if he can play it off he can say this cultivation method + these 5 techniques have a synergic property and it allowed me to rank up fast

17. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Demon Diary isn't really like most of the Xianxia where everyone betrays everyone for profit without rhyme or reasons though, and it's been said many times that there are firm rules about keeping your treasures.

Also, the sect leader knows about the training technique Liu Ming practices, and knows that it can gets Three Spiritual Pulse to Late Apostle reliably.

18. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    yea but it has like a 99.99% death rate for Late Apostle to Spirit Master stages

19. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    True but the MC ain't gna die. That'll probably raise his importance to the sect

Chosen likes this.
  20. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its better if liu ming let ming zhu be refined into a human couldron.. its her own fault if she dies.. but I dont know if the mu clan would let him revoke it though..