Discussion Need some advice

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Yash, May 24, 2017.

1. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    let me tell ya~
    if you really want help your friend then just become support pillar for them~ if they really serious they will need moral support pillar!
    I have seen case where this kind of problem need decade yes decade to be solved that even after the pair have eloped and have some children~ on most case only the people that have directly involved can solve this~
    you think it easy to convince parent when they already have bad stigma? heck no! you deal with person here! you can throw reason, threat and what ever and it still have probability to fail!
    you can suggest they to approach other than parent to convict them~ people tend to listen person who close to them or person they respect~

2. Crazyh3

Crazyh3 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yash Another thing you could say is both governments have partly moved on. Look at trade between Japan and China.
    Japan is the largest external investor in China. China is Japan's primary trading partner and Japan is China's secondary trading partner. (in terms of exports/imports).

Both countries governments are willing to trade with each other. That's far more significant than them being bf/gf.

3. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Young man, they need to be realistic. Love doesn't feed you. Who knows whether this "love" can even last. :(

This is the kind of advice that they need.

Frixx likes this.
  4. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    The Spice must flow.

Everything else is irrelevant; only those words matter. The rape of Nanjing, the thousands of "comfort women"... the massacres, the looting and the violence; none of it matters once you compare it to money.

Ideals are pretty and pleasant to the ear, but they don't put food on the table, or money in your bank account.

Thatsnoreason likes this.
  5. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I have said:

"Here's my wall at your face, you racist bitches! That'll be $2 million, cash." says Donald Trump.

6. kursys

kursys animeweedlord420

Reading List:
    Link
    i'll also interject that this does not seem like an appropriate responsibility for you to take on, i certainly know i wouldn't be sure how to feel if a friend of mine was literally talking to my parents and determining my love life, nah what im sayin

7. kofi-ou

kofi-ou Hmmmm? Hhmm

Reading List:
    Link
    This can be made into religion... this thread...

8. Riqu

Riqu ~Legendary Lurker~

Reading List:
    Link
    History, history, and history... Two nations on feud since ancient times... It's fucking hard to solve.

9. Ignus

Ignus Philosopher of Flames

Reading List:
    Link
    There are lots of problems here.
    Japanese and Chinese relationships have been strained even before WW1, and currently China is taking over the Sea of Japan, not to mention the economic struggle between the 2 (and every other country out there)

So what happens when they want to have family dinners in the future, or teach their children their(individual) culture, its similar to a Devout Christian and a Devout Jew marring each other. Conflicts will arise. Parent know that after 3-4 years of passion in a relationship, reality settles in.
    Culture, work ethic, political views, etc... basically compatibility matters more than passion/love. -

If these 2 love birds really are going to stay together, then they must be aware that they will have to make tons of sacrifices.
    They probably will have to keep family at arms length, which becomes problematic when they need a free babysitter.
    They can't have family dinners where they invite both parents... The whole concept of mother-in-law which is already a nightmare becomes worse. The child should grow up with only the 3rd countries neutral culture. Etc... Etc...

10. Nargol

Nargol Evangelist. Candy-san. Pope of the Cult of Pyoo

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not good at imitating Donald Trump.

In fact, not that many people are. They think "as long as I say something racist or offensive, people will believe it's Trump". But that isn't true.

You see, it can't *only* be racist or offensive. It also has to demonstrate a profound ignorance. Like he's time traveled from the 50s.

Faking Donald Trump quotes is an endless road to walk. The length is equal to the depth of his ignorance; infinite.

11. Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr [Aruruu's proud dad] [The False Gentleman]

Reading List:
    Link
    this is just an alternative, but i've been reading on the internet. and since it was mentioned a lot by internet people, which are reliable sources of ideas of course, there's this move called 'The romeo and juliet'. maybe could give that a try eh?
    there's also the most popular move back in the early to mid 90's, the 'run away from home and got married because we are old enough to be independent' move.

12. TokenZero

TokenZero Mystic Sanctuary: Divine Fairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to scare them by reading them the horror story Romeo and Juliet

13. AeonicI

AeonicI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why tf are you squeezing yourself in? Let them deal with it... There might be a time where your friend will say "mom, dad, you were right"
    or "why did you(that means you) have to talk?".

kursys likes this.
  14. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    I humbly admit defeat, oh glorious one. It seems this goddess still has much to learn on the road to becoming Donald Trump.

Nargol likes this.
  15. Frixx

Frixx Active Handsome Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats why they need their blessing so they can feed themselves :)

16. Yash

Yash Master hacker and design genius

Reading List:
    Link
    Well i am a medium between their parents cause i am from different race and i know both their parents very well exepct how much they hate each other that was just unexpected i could just leave them on their own but my heart dosent want to.

17. kofi-ou

kofi-ou Hmmmm? Hhmm

Reading List:
    Link
    I can relate to this. Chinese people are just toxic. Well, there's their culture to blame as well.

They always create big fuss about raping nanking when it was majorly pillaging and stuffs.

Ai chan likes this.
  18. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    It won't last. I'll even bet 5000 nuffies that they won't last 5 years. (y)

Frixx and kofi-ou like this.
  19. Yash

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow just wow

20. Yash

Reading List:
    Link
    That up to them but the look they gave me was the serious kind i kind of want their famalies to not go to war