Choose Your Own Adventure, Chain Version

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by LivingCorpse, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "SSShhhh!! Why are you breaking the fourth wall!" Nom de Plume stared gravely at Lovely the Batman, "Don't you know the authors can kill us just for that?!"
    2. "How can you say that?!I need Tony to help me decide who I should marry!" Akkihime said unhappily, then looked a Nom de Plume, "Hurry up and revive Tony!"
    3. Everyone looked at each other, then decided to debate about whether to revive Tony.
    4. "Tony has to be revived! otherwise, who'll be the princess i should kidnap?! An evil sorceror needs a princess to kidnap! It's in the Evil Sorceror for Idiots guide!" Iampsyx waved the book he had fished out from his shirt madly.

Einon and AliceShiki like this.
  2. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    1. As the debate happened, @Matsurika appeared and kidnapped Akkihime for no reason in particular.
    2. After 3h of talking, they all became tired and decided they should ask the beaten up Corpse-chan instead.
    3. The talk took way too long, so Yumina and Yuzuki got their swords again and started fighting out of boredom.
    4. Lovely took a nap because she needed to rest after protecting the peace of the room that did not get any additional NPCs.

3. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. iampsyx noticed this and poked Lovely with a stick, with everyone crowding around, "Hel----lo? Still alive?"
    2. Tony, who had exploded once again, was currently leisurely lying down by the beach at somewhere far, far away, drinking delicious cold juice.
    3. Akkihime, upon noticing Lovely napping, said, "Wake up! what about my marriage candidates and wedding!?"
    4. Nom de Plume said while scratching her head, "So....shouod i revive Tony or not?"

4. Das

Das Lazing around Devil's Luck

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Suddenly Das comes barging through the door holding a letter from @brasca123 saying "I'm not to late to the party.. am I?"
    2. Lovely jumps to his feet and says "why not, the worst that could happen by reviving him is the apocalypse."
    3. @Spfere and Das suddenly kicked down the door screaming "DEUS VULT" AND "PRAISE THE SUN" spfere procedes to shiled bash a path to Tony's body while Das prepares defibrillator paddles
    4. @Little Dragon and Das sneak through the window and steal Tony's body and leave before anyone notices.

AliceShiki likes this.
  5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Once they finally decided to revive Tony, they suddenly realized that she wasn't here anymore, gasping at the sudden development, the entire party started searching far and wide for Tony once again.
    2. On the last second, iampsyx noticed Das and Little Dragon leaving through the window, he woke Lovely up angrily and shouted: "It was all for naught! Random NPCs appeared even with Tony dead!"
    3. As soon as they distanced themselves from the room, Das and Little Dragon ended their truce and started an epic battle to decide who would have the right for a lovers' suicide with Tony... After they find a way of reviving her that is.
    4. Plume blinked a few times while noticing Tony wasn't there anymore, "So... Do we have a party now or something?"

6. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Once the search began it lasted a whole 7 days and 7 nights. They eventually found @Little Dragon and Das performing black magic to revive tony in the room next to where they were before.
    2. Lovely instantly pulls out his 'find my Tony's app and starts tracking the thieves.
    3. It was at this moment, that @iampsyx noticed she didn't have her wallet. As she announced this everyone realized their wallets were gone! THE THIEVES ALSO MADE OFF WITH THEIR WALLETS! The group proceeded to scramble to cancel their bank cards while trying to find @Little Dragon and Das.
    4. Meanwhile in another room, @Little Dragon and Das had finished the black magic ritual and summoned Tony's soul from hell and put it back in his body!

Einon likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    @Midori -chan! You abandoned us! >.<

Einon likes this.
  8. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not on purpose---! My brain's only been at half power these few days, aahh!

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *hugs*

Ganbatte! >.<

10. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    KEEP THE STORY GOING!!!

Einon and Lovely like this.
  11. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my brain...is still not at a suitable power level yet...hahaha...

12. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    all the better, the lower the power, the crazier the story will be

13. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Das-kun is right! You should try without worrying about your brain power Midori-chan!
    Well, I kinda wanted to wait until @Midori or @Nom de Plume appeared since it's more fun with 3 people, but...
    1. The app lead them to the top of Mordor in which @Little Dragon and @Das were borrowing Sauron's power to revive Tony.
    2. After 3 weeks searching, a poppup appeared, "are your searches not finding the right Tony? Try our premium version for only 9.99$ per day!"
    3. While they blindly followed the app, suddenly @Matsurika appeared and kidnapped Akkihime while shouting: "Now that Tony is dead, nobody will stop me from marrying the glorious Akkihime!!!!"
    4. "This will take too long!" Yumina shouted, she then grabbed Lovely's head and threw it out in the air, an explosion happened in the form of an arrow that pointed towards the place where Tony was. "Let's go!" She said, and started leading the party towards it.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  14. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    1. or 2.?

also it would be fun if they showed up more

15. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    My bad, I quoted it twice without noticing! >.<

It's fixed!

Das likes this.
  16. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    1. the arrow lead them straight to the eye of sauron where they found Little Dragon and Das leaning over tony's body with a pair of extension cords in hand attached to the eye. Das was Screaming "LIVE! LIIIIVE!!!' while Little Dragon was sparking the cords on each other before pressing them to tony's chest.
    2. the arrow lead them from one side of the kingdom before turning back around to the other before proceeding to head straight upwards. @Yumina ended up getting fed up with it before shooting the arrow out of the sky with one of @Lovely's batarangs
    3. Yumina grabs Lovely by the neck and drags him onto the heavenly dragon Asukara before proceeding onto the direction of the arrow.
    4. right has the arrow appeared in the sky, it spun around for a few moments before pointing straight up into the air with 'signal lost' written underneath it.

Einon, Lovely and Asakura Ouryuu like this.
  17. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "STOOOOOOOP, NOOOOOO!!" Akkihime and Lovely both scream in horror at the...morbid(?)...sight, while the others, in unison, take a large step back, desiring to stay as far away from the mad scene as much as possible.
    2. Lovely uses her bat shuriken to cut off the cords, thus effectively rendering them useless, and she yells angrily,"How dare you touch Tony, not allowed to touch Tony, only Batman can touch!"
    3. "Stop right there! How dare you touch the princess that i want to kidnap!" iampsyx roared angrily, gathering his powers and launching them towards Das and Little Dragon, effectively blowing them away...and Tony too.
    4. Nom de Plume looked at them weirdly, then said, "You know that doesn't work right, what kind of power do you think you have? If revival was that easy, I'd be out of a job!"

18. Das

Reading List:
    Link
    1. as the electrical cords touch tony's chest, a huge explosion occurs knocking everyone back 30 feet. within the smoke created by the blast, a figure appears rising from the smoke into the air yelling "FOOLISH MORTALS! WHO HATH DARED TO REVIVE ME! THE GREAT DARK LORD SA...." suddenly he stops and looks at the color of his skin and realizes he is in tony form and not satan form. he immediately drops back to the ground and coughs a few times before looking the otherway pretending nothing happened.
    2. startled by the sudden intrusion, Little Dragon fumbles with the cords and drops them into a puddle of oil that was leaking from when Little Dragon and Das were rampaging against some orcs earlier.
    3. going through his daily alerts, God just happened to see some humans using a forbidden technique to attempt to revive tony(Gods ex Lover) and proceeded to burn the rest of the paperwork and make a bag of popcorn to enjoy the show.
    4. then, all of a sudden, down from the heavens, descended Chuck Norris, who delivered a kick, which could shatter bones, into the crotch of indiana jones, who fell over on the ground, writhing in pain, as batman changed back, into Bruce Wayne.

1. was longer than I meant it to be but I just had to keep that going lol

19. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    1. "Chance!" Shouted Yumina as she took Lovely's head (again) and threw it at the being that possessed Tony.
    2. "Give Tony back!" They all shouted in unison and proceeded to beat the new enemy down.
    3. "Oh, welcome back grandpa!" Said Lovely as she saw Satan appearing on Tony's body.
    4. "Hey! I'm the final boss, not you!" Shouted Living Corpse as she spawned next to Tony and proceeded to hit her with a plushy that looks like Plume.

Einon likes this.
  20. Midori

Midori Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i forgot that i wanted to reply to this...lol
    1. "Why me again----?!?!?" Lovely yelled as she was flung towards the demon(tony's body), and upon landing on the demon, the demon(tony's body) spit out a mouthful of blood from the impact.
    2. Lovely used "Counter!", and it was super effective, resulting in Yumina getting thrown instead, and upon hitting the demon(tony's body), the two rolled precariiusly close to the edge of the cliff.
    3. "Stop!" Akki yells out, effectively preventing Yumina from throwing Lovely once again, and thus saving both lovely and the demon(tony's body) from hitting againdt each other.
    4. "No, let me handle this." In a rare moment of seriousness, Nom de Plume rose to the occasion and showed off her coolness, and also stated, "A demon is something us necromancers are skilled at defeating, I'll take him on."

Einon likes this.