Recommendations LF RAWS Female MC Ancient Novels (NO Genius MCs)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Mikleo, May 25, 2017.

1. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm basically looking for Female MCs that's been transmigrated in ancient times.

But, I rather Avoid the Genius MCs that's been plaguing the current translation trends nowadays. No Genius Doctors, Assassins, Beast Masters, or whatever.

It would be nice if the novel is Funny, and also has No Harem (aka Male Lead has other women). It's ok if the novel recommended is currently being translated in its early to mid phase.

The reason I'm looking for RAWS is because I already read almost all of the novels here in NU with this genre. Or, I wasn't interested enough to read it.

elparis likes this.
  2. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Irisia

Irisia Moon bunny at your service

Reading List:
    Link
  5. DarkSaint

DarkSaint Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title alone and I can already tell it is... what the f#¢k tho..

Shance likes this.
  6. Yukino

Yukino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doomed to be Cannon Fodder

It's a funny one and quite cute. The male lead has someone else as a fiance and couple of concubines who he seems to wary like a plague from experiencing female assassin during his time at war, so he only like MC. He's also a virgin btw. On the other hand, MC might actually create her own harem rather than the male lead despite her being obvious to it, not sure yet though. The pace also quite good and not overly drag like some novels.

7. marchesa

marchesa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Try checking out the novels reviewed here: girlynovelsblog . wordpress . com / reviews /

Most of the novels reviewed don't seem to be listed on NUF (except for The School Prince is a Girl, I think). The synopsis and original titles are provided and some even have the raws linked so you can skim the summaries to see which ones you'd actually want to check out. I can't read Chinese myself so I'm afraid I can't recommend anything one way or another.

Hope this helps!

(My apologies for posting the URL in a weird way. This is my first ever forum post here and the forum apparently won't let me post links until after I've submitted 10 posts. WHY. To avoid spamming I know BUT DANGIT)

BabaNovac and Mikleo like this.
  8. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I actually just finished reading this novel hours ago, lmao!!~

That's why I'm looking for other RAWS or novels that's in the early stages.

Try reading the raws of Doomed to be Cannon Fodder, it's readable in google translate, and it's also funny. :ROFLMAO:

9. kirindas

kirindas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sopas likes this.
  10. Human

Human Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Aeiru28

Aeiru28 Unchanged Melody

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok... you only said no genius. I don't know if you will like the novel. This is the novel that I finished it until the end (with MTL)

凡女仙葫 - it's a cultivating story. MC got transmigrated to an orphan girl (6 y'o) got found by her father's family member that actually come from cultivator family. I remember the MC is no genius but luckily get a 'cheat' item that is the caused her transmigrated (she use it to make liquor tasted better and make some plant grow faster). A bit warning that it is really long...

Or if you like To Be A Virtuous Wife and Eight Treasures Trousseau then you can try a novel from same author, 如珠似玉 - i remember it is implied that the MC is transmigrated person, MC's family is low key but wise family (they are a second-rate aristocrat family, but they can defend their rank), and the ML is a sickly child.

如意佳婿 - A light reading when I got fed up with all the heavy plot stories. MC get transmigrated into the fatherless girl in a farmer family. She is a bit malnourished (i think) as their family is poor one, and they said that MC is an evil star because her father died when she get birthed (or something like that). Luckily, she got a scholar big brother. The story is more about her trying to make her life better (trying to se some egg dish that can get more money than just plain egg, and try to reproduce soap). Sadly the story is incomplete and the author is slow to update story.
    Ups sorry, just realized that I don't know many non-genius transmigrated story... T.T

Or you can try an Odette's Otherworld Odyssey it is fun to see a rare naive idiot transmigrated MC that is really obedient to her master (from before life), and she makes someone got frustrated
    as he get proposed not because she loved him but because he is the type that her master said good choice for husband...

Just asking... Is the novel is only from Chinese novel or it can from another country??

12. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    What raw link are you using? The link I'm using doesn't have several chapters. T^T

13. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Please make your reading list public.

1) What do you define ancient? Is middle ages ancient? or you are looking for ancient china like? or either?

2) By genius you mean the kind that can do everything in a few attempts because in their past life they were the best? Or would a smart person or knowledgeable person count too?

3) What about non-translated stuff like RRL?

14. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I used this one.

http://www.quanben.io/n/paohuinupei/

It has all the chapters and extra chapters. It also doesn't have those Blocky Massive Paragraphs. It's a good site.

I get what you mean. However, one thing about reading lists... They can only work 20% of the time, I only have, like, I think, around 10 to 12 novels in my reading list. And majority are still updating. Also those 10 to 12 novels, they don't have the same genre.

I often remove completed novels and bookmark them instead as I want my reading list to be organized with incomplete novels there. And also, there's PLENTY (aka dozens) of novels that I didn't find interesting enough to continue reading, and no, it's obvious I didn't put them in my reading list. I guess reading lists can be useful for other people who seldom dislike certain novels and are also Looking For other novels, but for me (who is Very Picky, and Bypasses Plenty of Novels), my reading list is kinda useless for these kinds of things.

1) Any Historical novel. I just seldom like Modern or Futuristic novels.
    2) Any Genius/OP/They-Said-Not-OP-But-Still-OP person. I'm mostly looking for Ordinary MCs.
    3) I abhor RRL. I rather read fanfiction or wattpad, lmao!~

Leilacus likes this.
  15. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Found it. Thanks!

Mikleo likes this.
  16. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link

That is not a problem.

You make 3 reading lists:

Reading
    Completed
    Dropped

Then in the Dropped reading list settings you can either disable icons for it or completely remove them via hide from main release page.

17. Lost Panda

Lost Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. remy911

remy911 ┗|`o′|┛ Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can checkout Shusheng Bar for recommendations. They feature a lot of untranslated novels. Their comments section is a bit full of spoilers, but I don't see it as a big deal.

Mikleo likes this.
  19. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I rather not, too much trouble.