Spoiler Breakers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by LNkappa03, May 25, 2017.

1. LNkappa03

LNkappa03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't caught up with the current translation yet and I know that the raws are still ongoing but can someone spoil stuff about the four knights of the apocalypse. (if its been mentioned) like what the relationship between each is, why they might hate each other, will they still hate each other, will the mc meet others who have their powers etc. (I'm at like chap 81 rn so i already know about that one famine moonlight dude and the self destructing death spearman) etc etc.

Thanks in advance!

2. LNkappa03

Reading List:
    Link
    replying to keep recent

3. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    At least in the part I have read, MC only met 1 knight and you should have already read about it. He fights a few of their apostles as well and since he is MC after all he wins.
    As for relationship between the 4 concepts/riders, it is complicated one. 3 riders both love and hate Conquest. From what I remember there was a description saying that they were siblings, lovers, friends and colleagues, but Conquest betrayed other 3. To put it simply, Conquest does not want to destroy the world, other 3 want to. Originally they were on the same side, but thanks to dragons Conquest was freed (it is not clear whether it is partially or fully) from the group. On the other hand, that removing from the other riders had side effect and she can't interact with MC freely.

LNkappa03 likes this.
  4. LNkappa03

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks a lot!