Quite an akward situation

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Meap, May 25, 2017.

1. Meap

Meap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi , i am normally not even posting on such online Forums . After all there are many jerks who abuse the internet for their anonymous . However being anonymous is quite nice . At least i can be sure that nobodys is suddenly arriving in front of my house yelling at me for not liking that slice of life light novel or discussing about my light novel choice being too broad .
    However that's not the issue , the issue is that i am normally quite the shy guy , going to school and then play some games or read light novels . But if i go to partys i am the idiot who is dancing like there's no tomorrow . Combining with the fact that i am an asian who is getting drunk quite easily (I only drank half of a beer and a little bit more) , i got a little bit more confidence .
    Then after i walked home i wrote to a girl whom i know (not really close) , if she had a bf . The result ? She asked No and why i wanted to know that .
    Problem : The bravery i got from the alcohol disappeared after i awakened and i only replied with : without any reasons .
    Result from her : Ok .

Now i somehow feel a little bit nervous , how the heck should i meet her tomorrow at school ? Perhaps i am thinking too much , but even though i try to live life to the fullest with no regrets , it is kinda the first time i pose such a daring question .

I probably shouldn't write this stuff in the internet , but it's anonymous so who cares ? Besides i kinda read the manga "Train Man" in my childhood and that was a romance story which literally defined the word of "love" for me .

PS: Even though i believe i am overreacting , i am still a youth , bear with it !
    PSS: Thanks for reading and write some things you think should appear in the comments
    PSSS: I am quite interested in which way you guys/girls already experienced such clichee manga/anime/light novel situations (y)

Well , i gotta go to sleep now , gn8 :sleep:

2. Scholar Occult Cauldron

Scholar Occult Cauldron Bonk Maestro | Ascended

Reading List:
    Link
    Either A: play it off like it never happened or
    B: use it as a topic starter to break the ice and get closer to her.
    Warning: Depending on how you handle choice B, you can get friendzoned.

Too Honest, Jagsaw and Risus like this.
  3. TotesMyGoats

TotesMyGoats yeetle the teetle

Reading List:
    Link
    Avoid her for a few months at least, and if she ever tries to talk to you run in the opposite direction as fast as you can

Alyuna, zeus and pentadrian like this.
  4. Prolux

Prolux [Specifically Lazy] [Weirdly Motivated]

Reading List:
    Link
    lol. Just explain that you were drunk and stop worrying about it. Besides most girls like guys who do get drunk and do stupid shit.

Westeller, Yggdrasil108 and Risus like this.
  5. Hotato

Hotato Eternally Confused

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the opportunity given to you by drunkness!!! Embrace it and be real about it

Yggdrasil108 and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  6. kuroganez

kuroganez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, ice already broken. Question was asked about the bf. Ask her out for a casual lunch or dinner. See a movie or go get some coffee. You already took a the first step, just embrace the moment now.

7. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Just go with the flow, say hi, strike up a conversation.

Explain your side of things then ask if she wants to hang out. If she says no, you have 70 yrs left to live, no big deal.

8. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    At least you asked. I can drink all I want I can't even ask that.

moevora likes this.
  9. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    you already passed it off as if nothing happened.

she might be interested in you, you know. cause she asked you why?
    most would just reply with a "no" without explaining.
    anyway there's nothing much to worry about since the girl said she is single and you already asked the question which can be good for you since she'll be curious and think about you.

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  10. Jagsaw

Jagsaw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just Ask her out you already took the first step don't back down now you may come to regret missing this chance. Better to do what you want than live a day in regret for not taking any action.

11. EUGA

EUGA The Taco Sovereign

Reading List:
    Link
    Easy peasy give her flowers and ask her to cofee and breakfast in front of the whole class so she will be 100% more likely to say yes wahahha

12. Edonis

Edonis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on how you plan on proceeding with the relationship, If you don't know her that well and you want to keep it that way....Then you don't need to mind it took much, say the normal hello's and good mornings.

If you want to proceed with the relationship, as in friend or even more...then you'll have to actually put some work on how you want to approach her.

If you want to leave it as it is, just say you were influenced by alcohol and couldn't help but ask her the question or something. Flatter her if you want so it won't be too awkward.

13. raysha18

raysha18 [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link

i don't think this will work with this guy. he said he got courage from the beer so he might be too shy to do this sober.

14. thedorkishguy

thedorkishguy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahh... the springtime of youth

Go for it, live your life to no regrets matey! GO FOR HER

15. KTL

KTL Down horrendous

Reading List:
    Link
    Netori is your best choice, hit her up.

zeus likes this.
  16. pentadrian

pentadrian Wandering donut

Reading List:
    Link
    Disgusting riajuus, talking to 3d girls. 2D is the best!

UnknownSaint171 likes this.
  17. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    The ship has already sailed... Maybe you should confess if you really have feelings for her. You messed up big time. You never say these things through text but in person. I don't know her and yours relationship so I can't really say what you should do lol. I think Edonis sounds reasonable. That's a clever way of turning the tables around...

18. 99 others

99 others Sleep is for the weak.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah.. youth :) so pure.. life so easy it's like playing games on tutorial mode.. hehe

Uh btw sorry i got no suggestion for u, because if i'm on her shoes my reaction would be the same
    "why would u know whether i have a bf or not?"
    Because as u've said before we're not even close.. that question come out of nowhere :D i'll just ignore it and think of it as one of ur joke, since u answer with
    "without any reason".
    So we're cool.. :)

Ps : act casual, smile and wave boys.. smile and wave heehee

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  19. anon

anon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    take a chance man. You only get one life and worst that happens she says no best that happens you have a funny story to tell your grandkids how you met the love of your life and lived happily ever after. Do it.

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  20. Silver Snake

Silver Snake Magician of NUF|Show-off|Awkward|Genius

Reading List:
    Link
    You choose this place to ask this question. I love that so much. If she thought to ask you why you asked then she probably likes you. A normal person would know without having to ask by simply saying no and I'm not interested in dating instead of asking why. So yeah you're good to go.
    *Does landing signal officer motions*

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    Yggdrasil108 likes this.