Discussion The King's Avatar Anime sucks - fite me

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by FatalStrings, Jun 2, 2017.

1. FatalStrings

FatalStrings Admiral: Third Celestial Armada

Reading List:
    Link
    cool downs was NEVER mentioned in the anime
    from ep 1-7 at least
    the talks of cool downs was from the novel
    If I need to read the novel in order for the anime to make sense, then what is the point of the anime?
    why is it being praised even though its shit?
    I was told this is "SAO done right" but I got a cheap and flaccid version instead

2. FatalStrings

Reading List:
    Link
    fine, they are not his bitches, even though they crowd around him for some reason.
    so the scenes that would normally be considered a 'flag' if this was a japanese production. the part where he shows off his mad skills, the part where he shows off the women in his team to other team, the part where he personally tutors one of them on what build she should do and some other scenes that I missed. you are telling me nothing happen with bitches... OK... cool.

jk that is actually worse, that means those are just pointless scenes, nothing will develop from those. instead of idk EXPLAINING THE GAME MECHANICS, the studio decided to animate pointless scenes that are irrelevant to the story. and dont give me the bullshit excuse "read the novel", NO. If I need to read a book in order for the anime to make sense, then that anime doesn't need to exist.

3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    why you're so sure it will be pointless? is the story have ended? and why you care if it will be pointless? why I need tell you to read the novel? why bullshit if other told you to read da novel cuz it make sense since I already pointed it out animation is cut here and there?
    and why it need make sense for you? no one care~ again stay away from harem genre cuz it show your brain is damaged from such genre~
    really you throw bitches here cuz you think with your dick~ if~ no if~ it's not japanese animation~ it's not even harem~ trololol~
    come on~ make better one~

4. Heyu

Heyu Not enough space

Reading List:
    Link

HAHAHA as if.. lol TKA a cheap version of SAO what's wrong with you man? let me guess, your favorite series are death note shingeki no kyojin, SAO and Naruto...

5. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    da brain have been damaged by harem~

Wujigege likes this.
  6. Heyu

Heyu Not enough space

Reading List:
    Link

TKA worse than SAO is the most stupid remark I have read this week..

7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    you are late~ basically it started when a youtuber assume TKA is SAO CN ver lel~
    there some thread on NUF about it~ really the similarity only on, they both have game thing while both taking different route ~

Wujigege likes this.
  8. FatalStrings

Reading List:
    Link
    why is this branded as an improved SAO even though it has the same issues?
    why are two pieces of shit being treated differently?
    because every one who praise this anime but hated SAO are a bunch of hypocrites that is why

also you obviously care because you keep replying to this thread LOL

9. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    now tell who say it improved SAO? commenter? your friends? official? link me~
    link here~ care? yes of course I care~
    free Nuffies!
    come on fite me!
    let make thousand page or until a Mod stop us!

Wujigege and Aiiee like this.
  10. Heyu

Heyu Not enough space

Reading List:
    Link

Probably have to do with SAO fans thinking as if SAO is some hot BS and everything being compared to it by them making the rest of the people obligated to reply to their comparisons??

I'm bored to death of arguing over the internet with people saying but you have to recognize that SAO create a genre and wharever they say.. and I'm always like TAGGED NEWFAG as a fan of the .hack// series every time someone argue comparing to SAO because "WAS THE FIRST" I start releasing killing intent..

asriu likes this.
  11. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    one reason I feel sad about SAO cuz I was expecting it will kinda like .hack// really~ so sad~
    if I wanna compare TKA and hack.// ai to bad cuz again they take different route~ I kinda use .hack// to imagine Glory gameplay~ The World have some way to play it~ so I guess maybe it have something similar to Glory~

12. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the novel makes even less sense in terms of what's being described, as a desktop game that is supposedly balanced. Atleast with the anime you can pretend its a vrmmo, whereas with the light novel it is clearly desktop game with actions being performed that would only be possible in a vrmmo.

13. FatalStrings

Reading List:
    Link
    watch the TKA anime and compare the production values of that to SAO season 1
    SAO may be a shittier and creepy overall but at least the animation is passable

TKA anime has multiple recycled animation, shitty 3d models, and live action backgrounds to save money on hand drawn images
    add to that the product placements that apparently doesn't belong in the novel but was added in the anime to generate extra cash

also here is something that I heard but was not confirmed yet:
    apparently the anime plagiarized music form unauthorized sources.
    the official youtube channel has to edit some episodes because they got copyright strikes
    check the comments section in their youtube uploads if you think Im bullshitting

so yeah TKA is a cheaper version of SAO

14. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    Not going to defend the "realism" of the novel since I can't really call the game all that realistic, but most vrmmo novels tend to do things that likely wouldn't be possible in a vrmmo either, vrmmo isn't a magical solution unless you are rejecting realism altogether and going full on fantasy.

Damyabo likes this.
  15. Heyu

Heyu Not enough space

Reading List:
    Link

I see TKA as somewaht outside the genre, in the end, while most of the novel is about the game, the real deal of the story is the comeback of a real life pro player to the top once again..

While .hack// and SAO are the same genre, but SAO is a really dumbed down cheap version of .hack// made to satisfy the wild fantasies of a generation who find more interesting to consume shallow fast plots about a guy steamrolling his way than deep and well build ones..

Damyabo likes this.
  16. FatalStrings

Reading List:
    Link
    watch this:

read the comments here:

watch the video and read the comments

watch:

google the rest yourself
    I dont care

17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    che as @Wujigege stated~ back to animation~ what let down~:sleep: CN animation is have long way to go before can stand on equal ground with JP
    hmm I see from game PoV cuz if we compare da 3 tbh TKA is about e-sport, hack.// more about drama while SAO hmm adventure?

youtuber......................:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    sorry I can't help it~ first video have been sneered by some NUF user cuz click bait~
    second even that youtuber assumed starter is skipped and more detail on novel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    3rd~ I lose my trust when he make new account on Korea..........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    4th~ heavily by MOBAs:sleep::sleep::sleep: trailer~ funnily it pointed ost copy?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    fyu fyu fyu~
    already lost my curious~

Wujigege likes this.
  18. Damyabo

Damyabo [Butcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you ever play pvp or battle grounds on game like wow?
    Sometimes when someone with a quick hand got an upper hand and you will find it hard to turn the things around.
    Imagine a scenario with rogue, you have a handful of stun and combo generating spells.
    Single enemy?
    If your hand is fast enough, you can combo single enemy to death without sustaining any damage.
    Multiple enemies?
    Maintain your buff and try to debuff one by one with Nightblade.
    And Combo them Shadowdance +Shadowstrike (with Premeditation Talent)+Shuriken Storm+Vanish+Goremaw's Bite+Eviscerate+Another Shuriken Storm to get more Combo point.
    Still not dead? Repeat what you can while you try to move your character around your enemy to escape from their line of sight.
    Well, this is not even a special strategy or something.
    Many gamer know this. But the problem is
    Are you familiar enough with your character to execute those steps in a span of time?
    And are you fast enough?
    Yes, this is still a PC game and there are people that can execute those steps and owns the bgs.
    And most of them are still nobodies.
    When we talk about King's Avatar, Lord Grim's controller,Ye Xiu is a professional gamer with years of experience.
    You think he can't use combo and stun and knockback spells for his advantage?
    You think he is playing turn based game?
    I am using wow as an example because it is one of the most famous and yes there are many rogues that can play very well as my example above.
    If wow is unbalanced, it won't be popular right now? Don't you think so?
    So why do you think King's Avatar description are unacceptable?

19. BlackBlade

BlackBlade Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay consider this. There is 1 player who is new to a supposedly BALANCED mmo game, they've been playing for maybe like 2-4 weeks? and they are level 34. They are being surrounded by 100-200 high level guild players who have started up new accounts, and they are like level 36. Now imagine that lvl 34 noob rushing around, blowing them back, and tanking a full raid to get out of the area, and remember this is supposedly not a vrmmo! Like they can't use awesome reflexes or make slim dodges to avoid the majority of the strikes. They are literally just using their mouse and keyboard and the game is making all the calculations. Does that make any sense?

20. Damyabo

Damyabo [Butcher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Usually level 34 character have like how many spells?
    If you read the book, Lord Grim's spells are handpicked by him, mostly movement modifying spells, knockback spells, stun spells, etc.
    With being him un-specialized , he can't use class specific spells but he can use multiple spells enemies can't imagine.
    He is not a noob running around. He is a skilled professional player (the best in the novel).
    And may be you haven't play any game that have a dodge function?
    Yes, there are many pc game usually from East that have a dodge function.
    You can use your mouse and keyboard to dodge and negate dmg.
    If that isn't making any sense these company have to declare bankruptcy.