LCD Divine Throne of Primordial Blood

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Danny0015, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Danny0015

Danny0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like if he did that the fighting scene will be too limited, and with the academy examination coming up I feel like it was the best time. Also, nobody wants to see our MC get trashed for too long :) I really hate the Su family although it is somewhat understandable. The father and that whore should die and suffer ^^-idk maybe spare the father hehe corrupted by his little dude xD

2. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    If volarenovel is going to start translating this novel, what about the fantasy-books translation? I heard that fantasy-books were granted the right to translate first 50 chapters.....?

3. Mousa4

Mousa4 Cultivated to Immortality

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the author could do a lot with blindness. Like for instance, how would the mc deal with someone who could fly, how would the mc deal with someone while in a ocean setting, how can mc deal with x super power, etc. Not that i don't want the mc to regain to his sight, but i didn't want it to happen too soon. Maybe mc could have met a mentor who taught him to hone his other senses while being blind. Just so much potential seems to be lost. Now i fear that novel is going to follow typical tropes.
    yea pretty shitty family to completely abandon him as soon as he was blind. Dad is complete shit too, acts like he is doing good for the son at first but as soon as son tries to follow his dreams dad abandons him. I mean i can someone understand him being depressed and wanting a proper heir, but that is no reason for him disregard his first son.

from what i understand, jfb has 50 chaps stockpiled that they want to be released, but the translations rights all belong to volare.

4. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    Not saying having blind mc is not cool, but when you think about how high origin master fights work and when you look at the martial tourney they had in Su clan, it is evident that it is almost impossible to win against people with similar cultivation when Mc is blind. Only reason why he won against is Cousin was because he was able to see blurry shadow of his cousin, but when Mc reaches Qi Origin master realm I'm pretty sure attacks far more faster and deadlier as well as being more diverse. Also, I'm pretty sure there are many range battle skills, which travel very fast.

5. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    good point, but him being blind is a situation that could keep the readers on their heels. Not knowing how the mc is going to come out of this one. Author can't keep using the same solution of villain underestimating the mc. He is going to have to come up with new powers and tactics for the mc. It could create for some exciting moments in which the author does something completely unexpected.

6. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    True. However, I feel like making that work would be difficult to balance. When the Mc finally regains his sight if author went through the blind route, it would be all over the place because if Mc gains some op new powers how would the author make it work when he has that power + eyesight. I feel like only way it could have worked if MC trains his ear and senses to the max but that sounds too impractical and unrealistic when you are facing attacks that are impossible to react without sight. Nevertheless, I do agree with you :) if the author made the whole blind mc work for little longer I feel like it would have been a lot more interesting - not saying that it isn;t interesting because I really the novel a lot xD I feel like the most interesting arc will be the academy arc with his girl if she goes to the academy too.

7. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It would've been more interesting if MC had only Origin vision, not being able to see normal things at all.

Compound Q likes this.
  8. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    i have high hopes for the romance, cause i believe the translator in a thread said that this isn't a harem. Maybe some good could come out of it. Though i should never expect anything in the romance department in xianxias.
    I am enjoying the novel a lot to right now.

yea i thought of that before would be pretty unique

9. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad the servant that looks up to him/support him is a dude T.T So I'm going for the girl from the Gu clan She is very likable character

I wonder if his eye is in its final stage? It would be also interesting if it grew with him. I'm a sucker for mental energy skills/attacks xD

I wish he that he told his mom about his regained eye-sight T.T she seems very miserable/depressed atm

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2017
  10. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Ughh forest arcs, i dont like forest arcs at all. hopefully it isnt long and full of filler.
    same, his mom is the person that most deserves to know. hopefully he tells her before heading out to the forest.

11. criticalmind

criticalmind Enter Chunni Name Here

Reading List:
    Link
    Any information on the volare fantasy conflict on this novel?

12. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Volare has better quality control. Fantasy-Books has some problems with jargon/magi-bable/techno-bable turning those into "Blind Idiot" translations but thankfully not at Novel Saga level of shit. Can't fault them for having taste though.

To fool his enemies, he must first fool his loved ones. His mom is seriously stressed due to household drama and would crow about his condition out of joy unfortunately making their internal enemies go the predictable and cliche route of "We must kill him before he can grow! If we don't kill him now we will be killed/suppressed in the future!" turning current hostility into mutually destructive battles of attrition, giving openings to external enemies.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  13. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    little question, well maybe its spoilers but its just little.
    this novel dont have harem tag, so that Gu girl is his ... right?

14. LestatMajere

LestatMajere Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Way too early to ship them together, wait until he reaches the Academy and meets with other possible candidates.

15. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why - since MC's father HAS one, and harem conflicts play an important role in this novel, it rightfully deserves that tag.

16. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone mentioned before i don't think that his vision is already in its finale form.
    I think that during the story he will give up more and more of his "normal" vision to gain a more special one.
    For example being able to see origin energy in its natural form or being able to see souls or stuff like that.
    That would harmonize far better with the "beggars" statement than just the expirience of being shun by his clan.
    Any thoughts ?

17. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sure that if he tells his mom to not act any differently she won't.
    I agree about his vision not being its final form. Probably once he jumps to the next realm he will unlock a greater part of his vision. Stronger he gets, more he can see. Though, i don't think it will expand any further than origin energy. I think he will be able to see origin energy at its best form, but not things like ghosts (if they exist in this universe), souls, etc.

18. BladeKaiser2378

BladeKaiser2378 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't valore having much too little in stockpiles if the preparation was since March? Fantasy had so much more in stock within a shorter period. Oh wells, I am just happy the chapters were being released so quickly. Yay for the readers! Please maintain the releases even during exam periods.

Since a dragon appeared when the MC learnt the skill with Ms Gu, is it possible that his eyes have something to do with a dragon? Maybe that will be his bloodline?

19. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that his bloodline has anything to do with a dragon.
    Rather I think that his eyes have the ability to purify other bloodlines that get injected into his body.
    So in the case of the Gu girl, he purified her serpent bloodline so far that it reverted/advanced to the dragon.
    Any thoughts ?

20. Mousa4

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm I don't remember reading anything about a dragon appearing. I may have just missed it. I think mc isnt gonna have a bloodline, since bloodline in passed down through family and no one in his family past or present seems to have a full bloodline. He will probably come with some other orthodox way to fight against bloodlines.

Interesting theory. I don't really have a theory currently, need to learn a bit more about his eyes and bloodlines themselves.
    Though i don't think he will be able to control the origin energy, if he does than maybe when he is much much stronger.