The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Because you want to gloat at all those poor unfortunate souls that lost their virginity early out of wedlock and are now in danger of being stalked and stabbed to death by a murderhorse most fabulous?

2. krrizis

krrizis Runs Ainushi, Read18 & Chaleuria

Reading List:
    Link
    \o/

scriptor likes this.
  3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings and welcome to thread. My next fic post should be up sometime within the next 5 hours, internet connection permitting.

kiara8 and scriptor like this.
  4. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Wooo cant wait

5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Fortunately for Shen Yuan, who was completely focused on hashing out issues with the latest draft of the novel, pointing out every single loose end he could quickly find with the sharp focus of a complete nitpicker, he certainly hadn't noticed 'Luo Binghe's heavy, slightly glazed gaze on Shen Yuan's back when he had crooned to Airplane or the slight, barely visible flush across his cheeks, followed by a truly ominous glare at this person whom Shen Yuan called brother but might actually be a rival.

'Luo Binghe' didn't tolerate rivals very well, but he was quite experienced in the means of misleading people to crush them thoroughly later on.

A quick glance around the 'cafe' informed him that a strange demon- yes that was certainly a demon- was eyeing this Airplane person with the same avaricious glance he himself was giving Shen Yuan.

He could totally use this, he thought to himself, with a vicious sense of satisfaction which boded ill for the future.

Sadly for Airplane, today was yet another grueling slog through the mountains of fiction. While working with Shen Yuan, it was absolutely certain that the man would nag him into picking up plot threads he had left behind.

Thanks to this partnership, several short stories, novellas and extras had made it into print in anthology books, because Shen Yuan was exactly the kind of guy who remembered 'big names'- that is to say, interesting but under-utilized side characters, beautiful maidens and love interests who faded out of the stories and dragged them right back up, nagging Xiang constantly and unrelentingly to come up with some sort of conclusion to each plot hole or vanished, forgotten bit of lore and foreshadowing. Truly, this singleminded focus was awe inspiring.

Those anthologies were to the novels what the DLCs were to big name pc and console games- horribly addictive and effective at raking in the money. It was even comparable in terms of how often new short stories were put together, like patches were released to fix up glitches and bugs.

And that wasn't even counting the money raked in by their sequels.

Fortunately for the structural integrity of the cafe, the lives of the wait staff, the street outside, the people also outside and incidentally the author's safety, Shen Yuan remembered very clearly that he had a guest along (a possibly homicidal guest) and once he had noticed that the waiters had rushed to clean up the mess from two destroyed mugs in their general area, he told Xiang they would pause for a moment- to Xiang's poorly hidden relief- and then went to bring 'Luo Binghe' over (rather reluctantly, though he hid it well).

'Luo Binghe' smiled at Xiang in a disturbingly predatory manner, causing the cowardly author's poor stomach to flip over and his appetite to be lost.

'Luo Binghe' had noticed the blatant difference between the way Shen Yuan dealt with him- impassively, politely and accomodatingly, with the vague sense of being helpless in the face of overwhelming might- and the way he treated Airplane- that is to say, visibly showing off quite a temper, crooning at him, getting into his personal space, willingly putting his hands on him in a companionable but entitled manner and the intently focused and unconsciously seductive gaze, dark eyes glittering like malevolent stars...

There was a wide gap indeed.

At first he had thought that Shen Yuan hated this Airplane person and was bullying him to keep him under his thumb, profiting off of his miseries, just like the Shen Qingqui from his home dimension had done towards Luo Binghe himself.

Up close and personal, however, it was ludicrously obvious that the rage in every word directed at Airplane was actually caused by the fact that Shen Yuan expected better of him, was frustrated by his lack of care for his work and was looking constantly, consistently and vehemently after his best interest, attempting to protect him from unscrupulous individuals- or whatever this 'corporation' was.

'Luo Binghe' had miscalculated and was now feeling oddly envious.

"May I introduce you two, since I think we will be seeing each other quite often for the next few months? This is my friend, Airplane. He writes novels and short stories for money.

Airplane, this gentleman is my guest and is also called Luo Binghe. And if you try to use him as an excuse to start using that name for your next novel, I will make your life a living hell." Shen Yuan smiled sweetly but without a trace of humor, practically projecting an aura of doom with his intent gaze.

Xiang, being of sound mind, decided to exercise his skills of self preservation and smile tentatively at the scary new man and wave his hand timidly in greeting while inwardly crying

6. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    This is very good :LOL:

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
    Gav likes this.
  7. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I am fueled by likes, commentary, suggestions and coca cola.

FEED ME.

8. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    DRINK DA COLA

Ashley123 and Gav like this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /chugging the cola!
    :LOL:

Ashley123 likes this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan's guest looked fit enough to break people's spines and those were definitely intimidating muscles under that set of expensive and ancient looking formal robes, Xiang thought, feeling a hint of despair.

Bad enough that Shen Yuan himself could be scary without even shouting when on an editing rampage, now he had a special guest with him? And the guest was looking at him like he was meat on the cutting board, ready to be carved if he so much as did anything inappropriate.

Peerless Cucumber, bro, can't you take it easy on this poor author? Do you really need to bring your terrifying boyfriend here to my table to help you push me into correcting my mistakes? :cry:

This isn't the Voice, bro, you don't need to bring in judges to crush my hopes and dreams of finishing this early!

"I promise I won't sign up with that company, I promise, can you please stop now?! This bro will be obedient, loyal, faithful, honest, will never go behind your back again!" Xiang pleaded, feeling very bullied even though the guest hadn't actually done anything.

'Luo Binghe' was offended. Mostly he was offended because they sounded like this Airplane fellow was in a relationship with Shen Yuan. That was his prerogative, damn it! He just needed a crack to break open, so as to speak.

"Does this mean you went around my back, before?" Shen Yuan asked him lightly, smiling in that sweet but terrifying manner.

"O-only ever went out to talk, the agent they sent was a very pretty girl, no promises were made." Xiang waved his hands frantically to try to soothe Shen Yuan's ruffled feathers.

"No promises had better be brought up later, for both our sakes." Shen Yuan said, his expression dark and ominous.

He didn't want to deal with their so called legal illegal verbal contract bullshit. Never trust that company, they would make you promises and then try to fleece you with lawyers. If lawyers don't work, then thugs. If thugs don't work, then honeypot scandals. Truly fiendish, truly shameless, truly dishonorable!

Dishonor on their people, dishonor on their staff, dishonor on their lawyers, dishonor on their contracts, even if they went into farming, dishonor on their cows!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2017
  11. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    LOVE THE COLA :LOL:

Gav likes this.
  12. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dishonor on their cows indeed.

*snorfle*

LBH will make their cows into steak.

Having so much fun with this AU lol, kyaaaaaaah~

*glomps*

wraven881 and Gav like this.
  13. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Its truly a masterpiece(y)

Gav and scriptor like this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Just wait until poor Shen Yuan has to explain the concepts of human rights,fair wages and wage slavery to LBH...

Just thinking of his longsuffering face amuses me.

wraven881, Luen and scriptor like this.
  15. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    GOODNIGHT YOU LOVELY PEOPLE AND OR ANY MYTHICAL BEING IN THIS THREAD

scriptor and Gav like this.
  16. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    fir the jelly poring hat and poring cards

scriptor likes this.
  17. krrizis

Reading List:
    Link
    DISHONOUR EVERYTHING :D

MirrorCat, wraven881 and Gav like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    That company has NO HONOR!

Also what do you need redrawers for?

MirrorCat, wraven881 and Chiiiiiiiii like this.
  19. krrizis

Reading List:
    Link
    For the delicious mangas I have planned. I'm more keen on translators to be honest. Need more danmei/yaoi materials out there. Originals are good too... (But--- me yaois!)

Lol~

Gav likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I completely agree about the need for more danmei/yaoi materials out there.:LOL: Glad you like this fic thus far.

Marise52 and wraven881 like this.