The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol. Now it feels like a mystery novel with me guessing what gav is thinking about. And hidden cards up your sleeves =D

Nom de Plume and Gav like this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    My evil flourishes!
    Yes there is another part scheduled for today, lol.

3. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    *Waters the evil flower*
    Uuuu.... pity i probably wont be awake for the next one.... but the good news is its sunday so i wont have work *cheers*

Gav likes this.
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL.
    Go to sleep then check the thread, geez.
    I don't want you to arrive here with panda eyes.

5. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    But but butt. Lately I'm having more fun in this thread than reading the updates on my reading list.(not much happening there even though the chapters are piling up. The stack of fight scenes with repeated explanations about how amazing and heaven defying each move is for like 10 whole chapters which could have been replaced with "*** kicked out and landed a hit on ****'s chest causing massive damage killing him/shattering his ability to concentrate qi to attack again") pretty much waiting for it to pile so i can skim through all that =/ ..... not very many of the jp novels im reading has been updating/(im going through them too quickly)/im reading it but its not grabbing my attention.

And pssshhh I've practically been unconcious for 18/24hrs a day for the past couple of days cuz of fever and cough. The pandas have left me! (I'm almost fixed, just a little mucus in the throat and my voice sounds rather handsomely deep if you exclude the coughs)

Gav likes this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL
    Really~?
    So should I also start posting from one of my other works from a different fandom, moving it here to this site, then? :V

7. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmmmm.... Maybe? I dunno =/ I'm only here cuz its fun. and theorizing characters i (sorta) know about(+bl) in different settings is interesting. More so if i can occasionally crack mildly inappropriate/intelligent jokes. (Doing mind numbing manual labor all day gets reaally boring really fast)

Gav likes this.
  8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Yuan had been loading groceries into the back of his clunker. What he had loaded up would, if it was him alone, take a month to eat through. Given that 'Luo Binghe' was with him and his caloric requirements were much higher, Shen Yuan was guessing it to take all of a week to be devoured.

After helping 'Luo Binghe' into the front passenger seat, Shen Yuan was distracted by the frantic ringing of his cellphone. Glancing at the phone then turning his gaze to 'Luo Binghe', Shen Yuan said apologetically,"I'm sorry, but can you wait for a bit, please, I really need to take this call."

'Luo Binghe' nodded but sharpened his senses to hear it anyway.

That stated, Shen Yuan had closed the doors, hoping that the man wouldn't break out and moved to stand away from the car, his back to the window, as far from hearing range as possible, as he answered his phone. It was a pity even these precautions would not protect him from being overheard by 'Luo Binghe'.

"Hello?" Shen Yuan asked tentatively.

The first thing he heard was Yue's scream of, "What the hell happened to you? Where are you?!"

Given the news, this was completely justified.

Shen Yuan had been avoiding the news in hope that he could also avoid 'Luo Binghe' suddenly deciding to go out and murder people who insulted him by happenstance on the radio.

Sadly, this had backfired on him. The news was full of those very rumors that the media and the police had dug up from the traumatized witnesses and so now it was time to pay the piper.

He winced at the pain inflicted on his eardrums.

"Elder brother Yue, please stop screaming," Shen Yuan begged frantically, shoulders slumping. "I'm fine. Please lower your voice."

"You always say you're fine!" Yue snapped but lowered his voice in reply. "You said you were fine back then, too-"

Shen Yuan cut him off at the pass ruthlessly, to try to minimize traumatic reminisces. "I am physically intact. I am not bleeding. I am not injured. I have not been harmed, attacked or assaulted. I am not in the hospital. I was at the grocery. Elder brother, why exactly are you worried?"

A soft sound, almost a sob.

"Y-You.... The police and the news say that you were abducted and physically f-forced into the elevator." Yue said miserably.

"What." Shen Yuan said blankly. Weren't there witnesses? He distinctly remembered witnesses.

"Your fellow teachers said a crazy slasher came to your school and you just walked up to him like some sort of goddamn sacrificial lamb and talked him into only taking you, younger brother, what the hell was I supposed to do? Why would you even do that?!" Yue was enraged. "Even if you don't care about your own life, at least care for mine and Airplane's and your students! Stop trying to court death, ah!"

Shen Yuan bit down on several replies knowing they would simply cause Yue to be more traumatized. "I talked a man into putting away his sword. I am safe, unharmed and uninjured. I am not courting death."

A moment's thought as he tried to frame this in a way that would not bring Yue's panicking down upon them in the form of a large number of police.

'Luo Binghe' didn't even had a passport, identity papers or anything else. They would try to throw him in jail and he would kill them all.

"I took the man with the sword to the infirmary to have two of his broken bones put in casts. The nurse botched the job slightly because she was too frightened." He said, finally. "You can stop panicking now."

"He left a trail of blood all over the hallway!" Yue Qingyuan said indignantly, filled with worry. "The police tested it, took swabs, finished the processing, compared it with your test results.

When the DNA tests came in, they say the blood was either yours and your student Luo Binghe's or the blood of people related to you both closely. Sharing a parent or like it."

"Binghe wasn't injured when I last saw him," Shen Yuan said, worriedly.

"No, you're right, it's not his blood but at least close relation. And you-" Yue started, only to have Shen Yuan quickly cut him off again. Though neither Yue nor 'Luo Binghe' could see it, he was covering his eyes again in frustration.

"It is impossible that the trail should be made with any of my blood. I was never cut," Shen Yuan stated firmly. "I have no legitimate siblings that I know of. My father is dead. I can hardly ask his ghost for the truth, but I can say, Yue, stop worrying about this."

Why was Shen Yuan being firm? Because 'Luo Binghe' was there and if he decided to harm Yue because Yue had tried to protect Shen Yuan...

No. Just no. Yue would be safe and stay safe. Shen Yuan would keep him out of this as best as he could.

In short, it wasn't that Shen Yuan didnt believe 'Luo Binghe' was a killer. He knew he was a killer since well, blood soaked clothing and hair. This was exactly why he was avoiding mentioning that straight out.

Yue didn't miss this redirection or any of those before it. "Is he there with you? Is he forcing you into anything?"

Shen Yuan felt like weeping but didn't say a word. Even if he did feel forced, he couldn't throw anyone, either the police or snipers or 'Luo Binghe' into a viper pit by saying anything. That's just going to get people killed no matter which way you turn, you know?

"I am in no danger," he lied finally, firmly, to keep Yue off his back. Then more truthfully,"He is not near me." Because this distance was out of hearing range for a normal human.

"If you like," he finally threw Yue a bone, "I can come to meet you later, alone, and you can have me undergo a physical exam so you can be certain I am unharmed."

"You had better," Yue hissed, still obviously angry. "And then we will have a nice long talk about your recklessness."

A moment's pause,"...And you will need to talk to your bosses at the school tomorrow. Did you know that your favorite student got into trouble, breaking into their records room?"

"What" Shen Yuan said,flatly, in shock.

"He's called on me twice. You need to see him before he thinks you've been murdered or else he'll start freaking out."

Shen Yuan winced. "..."

"And you also need to talk to your superiors about what really happened, before things go too far with the press." Yue said finally.

"...I understand," Shen Yuan sighed in defeat.

Great. Now he needed a plan for tomorrow. He had to make it look like 'Luo Binghe' had no connection to the so-called slasher-kidnapper even if they were the same person.

This incident... It was as if he had been thrown into a pot of boiling water.

And that wasn't even counting the terrifying DNA test results naming the victims. That alone would give him nightmares.

"I'll call on my student today," He sighed, "before meeting up with you. Pick a restaurant to meet up in." Because he wasn't going to risk Yue meeting 'Luo Binghe'.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  9. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting slightly confusing

Gav likes this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I knoooow.
    Hence the apostrophes. D:
    Shen Yuan would like to say, this is exactly why they don't need a third guy with the name, Airplane!
    edit: Did my best to make it less confusing. Do you want me to start using bold text for little Student Luo Binghe?

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Once upon a time, Shen Yuan was young, stupid and nourished in his heart of hearts the hope of being close to Yue Qingyuan. As in, two birds sharing a wing, two trees sharing a branch levels of close.

In those years, he was also foolish enough to call him Qingyuan and hope to eventually call him a closer, warmer name.

Time makes fools of us all.

Yue Qingyuan literally had no idea how Shen Yuan felt about him. In fact, he friendzoned him so hard without even noticing, that he even asked him to be his best man for the wedding.

In testament to his deep affection for the man, Shen Yuan agreed. He even gave an excellent wedding toast. After the wedding ended and he was safely home, he wept bitter. bitter. tears.

That was probably the first time he ever had to seriously face the idea that,'Fuck my life, I'm going to die a single dog.'

After Airplane started throwing his name into those novels which coincidentally paired 'Shen' with 'Yue' he also wept bitter tears and then shared the pain with Airplane by savagely lashing his every single mistake at him like a whip.

Conversely, those very novels are some of Airplane's best works.

Shen Yuan calls Yue Qingyuan 'Elder brother Yue' or 'Senior Yue' for the simple reason that to use a more familiar term is to essentially shoot himself in the foot over and over again and really, he isn't that goddamned masochistic, thank you very much.

Shen Yuan swore no Oath of the Peach Garden, but if Yue Qingyuan wants him to be the goddamn Guan Yu to his Liu Bei, Shen Yuan would do his best. In this particular case, his best is trying to make sure that 'Luo Binghe' and Yue Qingyuan never. ever. meet.

Apparently, the universe doesn't want to agree with him.

The universe, Shen Yuan thinks, rather pettily, can go fuck itself with a rusty rake.

So. The police force thinks that he was abducted, his bosses think he was abducted, his students, their schoolmates and teachers think that he was abducted.

The DNA tests indicate that among those who 'Luo Binghe' killed, are people who are terrifyingly closely related to himself and his student, also called Luo Binghe, more often called Bing-er. (Why these two share the same name, he will never understand. Isn't this too much of a coincidence?)

There is literally no way he can think of, that this could go well.

Now, he could bring it up tactfully- No.Wait.What tactful?! How do you even politely ask a serial killer if they killed a relative of yours earlier and intend to kill you later on?

Shen Yuan thinks this over carefully. He goes back to the car. He sits in the driver's seat and starts it up. He turns on its radio.

Knowing full well that this could all go down in flames, he deliberately turns it to the channel wherein the investigators have started discussing the DNA test results and explaining that some of the blood taken from the smears and the trail left behind was tested to find out who the victims were and the tests had proved that two people genetically close enough to be siblings or uncles to Shen Yuan and Luo Binghe had been killed.

As far as he knows, both his family and his student's family are all dead. Which begs the question, where exactly did that gore come from?

He waits until the report is finished, as is the hypothesis put forth by the investigators.

Then he looks 'Luo Binghe' in the eye, and asks,"Am I going to have to fear for the safety of my students?"

12. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm already confused (n) sorry

Gav likes this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    XD
    One of them is a teenager. The other one is a terrifying guy who could likely bench a damn truck.
    Shen Yuan bewails the fact that these two have the SAME NAME.

14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Did a bit of clean up. Is it better?
    :V From now on student! Luo Binghe will now be addressed as Binghe.

15. Uno

Uno ฅ Holy Lurker ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Will get back to this in a bit, drving to work now

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    'Luo Binghe' had been rather flattered by what he saw as Shen Yuan's attentions and he had planned on eating Shen Yuan's tofu. Again. As a result of this way of thinking, intending to use it as an excuse to continue staying with the man who he wanted to seduce and take to his bed, he answered, "Not at this time."

Sadly for him, what Shen Yuan had been hoping for was flat out agreement to never hurt his students.Any implication that his students would be in danger in the future had him shutting down like a steel door.

Right. Never going to speak to you on this subject again. Never going to bother to talk to you about anything important, either. Going to have to start meeting everyone at places far away from you.

He may have to reassure his student but he would do his best to make this quick and avoid the two of them being in the same place, at the same time.

Sadly, Shen Yuan's plans were thoroughly derailed after he'd called Binghe's cellphone and gotten him to agree to talk at a convenience store on the way home.

To be precise, the very moment that he had arrived at the convenience store and got out of the car to speak to his student and calm him down, the slim, short teenager in the hoodie clung to Shen Yuan as tightly as a baby koala and buried his face in his chest before glaring up at the much taller man who had been helped out of the car by him with utter suspicion and anger.

"Y-you stay away from my Shizun!" he snarled.

Such a little kitten grew fangs!

Binghe is an orphan. He lives alone in the place his grandmother left him after she died and Shen Yuan's of the opinion that this boy is his most hard working, dedicated, polite and kind student.

As such, Shen Yuan has treasured him. Shen Yuan dotes on him as if he was his own child. This has in the past, included sharing meals, giving him extra tutoring in any subject he wants to learn that Shen Yuan could help him with, and paying for the fees in learning various martial arts.

Shen Yuan himself has always had too delicate a constitution to try martial arts, but that's never going to stop him from pushing such opportunities his student's way.

Shen Yuan thinks of him as his perfect little cinnamon roll- too good for this world and Binghe knows it. If Shen Yuan's entire class could be considered to be a litter of eager puppies, then Binghe is the one who always rides in Shen Yuan's arms.

Watching his much younger counterpart from this dimension, 'Luo Binghe' feels a dash of resentment at the way that Shen Yuan speaks to the boy with such a warm voice and looks at him with soft eyes, humoring him and trying to sooth him. That embrace looks so warm.

He himself had suffered having a teacher who had hated him no matter how hard he had tried to get his favor. Ten thousand efforts to yield and accommodate, he had done everything he could to be a good student.

Why is it that both of his counterparts had such good luck in their mentors, and he the only one left out in the cold?

As if sensing his resentment, Shen Yuan turns away from him, as if to shield his student. He is coaxing the boy with that soft voice, to calm down, reassuring the boy that he is well. The boy is not consoled and wants to go with him. Shen Yuan's expression is a dichotomy. He wants to bring the boy... but equally clearly does not want 'Luo Binghe' to be near him. The teacher... fears for his safety? Was he not adequately clear that he meant the boy no harm?

Shen Yuan calls the boy, 'Bing-er'. This alone speaks volumes.

The absolute hatred that the boy turns 'Luo Binghe's way, as he clutches his teacher as if the man will vanish like seafoam, could be an entire library. The boy has been with Shen Yuan for years; that much is clear. The boy has had Shen Yuan's heart for years. And given that Shen Yuan had to reassure him that he was unharmed, and given what 'Luo Binghe' has overheard thus far... The boy thinks he will harm Shen Yuan. Not merely harm- even kill.

Since 'Luo Binghe' has no such intention of harming him and was actually planning to claim the man for himself, he is quite annoyed.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  17. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Luo Binghe you poor bastard you didnt grow up with love crying for big Binghe :cry:

Gav likes this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Did my edits make the previous two posts easier and less confusing for you?

19. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I may just be reading after you've edited them but im not confused at all. Im really enjoying your novel :D hope you keep at it :D

Gav likes this.
  20. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Didnt really re read them if i read it enough it wont be as confusing XD