The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    :rolleyes:/pokes the squishy unicorn
    :)Hi.

scriptor likes this.
  2. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    The food was excellent, but to Shen Yuan, everything tasted like ash and paper. He was so tired.

The illness took him like this, sometimes. A surge of weakness in his limbs when previously everything had been fine, occasional surges of nausea and dizziness. it was something that he knew would come more and more often over the oncoming years.

Despite this, he could not help but be distracted by the two people at the table with him. Why in the world were they both being so aggressive?

Binghe was being stickier than usual, his dark eyes wistful and pleading whenever he glanced at Shen Yuan's plate. His own portion had long been consumed, while Shen Yuan's own plate was quite full.

Given that Shen Yuan wasn't hungry, he didn't hesitate one bit to place some of the untouched portion of his own food on Binghe's plate.

Smiling fit to cause flowers to bloom, the teenager happily dug in to his new portion.

'Luo Binghe' looked aggrieved so, feeling oddly uncomfortable and pitying him just a bit, Shen Yuan gave him the remaining untouched portion from his own plate before he asked a waiter for the menu to get them seconds.

Ah, they had such healthy appetites. He was really envious, you know? He himself sometimes had to get by on broth, sugary sodas or energy drinks when he could not muster up the urge to eat.

"When you grow up and get married," Shen Yuan spoke to Binghe absently in a voice filled with deep fondness. "I shall have to speak to your bride, remind her that you like big portions so her cooking had better be good."

If he lived long enough for that, that is.

'Luo Binghe' blinked and took a closer look at Shen Yuan, then at his teenage counterpart, his own lips quirking up as the boy's lips went down in a sulk.

"I want to marry someone like Shizun..." the boy muttered, looking up at his teacher with an aggrieved air. He didn't dare actually mention marrying his teacher, since he had seen Shizun turn down everyone else in his age group who ever confessed to him.

I wouldn't suggest it, Shen Yuan thought. His health issues would likely make any spouse suffer because they would have to look after an invalid.

"Pick a better cook," he suggested, instead. "I know well my failings in that area."

To be honest, if it wasn't for that crockpot which was his greatest ally, more than half of the dishes Shen Yuan did know how to make would be gone. Faced with a stove, wok, pots and pans, don't even think of anything more complicated than fried rice, other rice dishes, noodles in soup or dip and pasta. Boil, stir, fry, premade foods, quick bachelor cooking.

If at camping, assume he would stick a fish or piece of meat on a skewer, salt it or dip it in soy sauce and then put it over a fire.

Binghe did not seem consoled by this.

'Luo Binghe' however, seemed to be in much higher spirits even as he ate his way through the next few orders as well as the portion Shen Yuan had given him.

Naturally it was Shen Yuan who paid for everything.

Binghe looked so pitiful when it was time to drop him off at the convenience store that Shen Yuan sighed and gave him a warm hug.

"I will do my best to be back at school tomorrow onwards. I will need to go anyway, since I have to talk to the superintendent, the principal, and clear things up with my bosses and fellow teachers so I can get back to teaching you and the rest of my students. I will just drop my guest off and then head to Senior Yue for my medical check up tonight."

Among other things. He had a feeling due to the media coverage, Yue Qingyuan would be worried and insist on a rape kit to ensure he hadn't been harmed.

He could only hope and fervently pray that 'Luo Binghe' would stay put and not start trouble.

It didn't help that earlier, during his second call, Yue Qingyuan had insisted on changing the location to a discreet clinic instead of the restaurant.

While 'Luo Binghe' had every intention of following Shen Yuan when he went to have this medical check up he was speaking of earlier, he knew it would be better to play along and not let his quarry know he would be followed. Therefore to strengthen this impression, he simply draped himself over Shen Yuan and practically rubbed himself against the longsuffering man on their way up to the apartment and then did his best to look as aggrieved as a small, bullied animal as he was settled into bed.

It seemed to work, because Shen Yuan helped him to the bathroom and back so he could groom himself before sleeping and after that had tucked him in, making certain that his legs and arms were rested on soft pillows.

Mmm, this man, he really wasn't going to let him get away.

Naturally, the moment Shen Yuan had left the apartment and locked it up, 'Luo Binghe' slipped his arm and leg out of the casts like a magician, hid them behind the couch and then slipped on his hanfu robes before making his way out of the window like some kind of ninja.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    Marise52, Kitama, MirrorCat and 14 others like this.
  3. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh baby another one

Gav and Matthew9999 like this.
  4. MukuruA

MukuruA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :3 mhmm yes

Gav likes this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome back, lol.
    /Sets out the coffee and ice tea

6. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi hi

7. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    *Grabs the coffee, adds 23 cubes of sugar, and places back on table*

8. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Thats thats alot of sugar :eek:

9. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi new reader here. Love your story so far :) keep the updates coming pls!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
    alexfilia, Gav and scriptor like this.
  10. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed! Will you drink it? *places frilly pink doily underneath cup*

11. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm no sorry im diabetick thats to much sugar for me no offense though ill stick with this though *pulls out a liter of Diet DR.pepper

12. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    (the unicorn is secretly plotting a murder)

I'm not diabetic yet but I probably will be within the next couple of years....(thank you papa genes) considering how much this unicorn loves their sugary treats and rolling/lazing around in fluffy cotton candy fields.....

*Places bowl of rainbow cookies and waits for someone to take the coffee bait*

Gav and scriptor like this.
  13. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Any/Mythical creature/person who wants popcorn get it here along with some cola and maybe diet drinks free of charge any lurkers are welcome
    *pulls out various drinks several things of popcorn and diet sodas*

scriptor likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I just woke up again.
    Hi, new reader!
    Hi guys!

15. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    morning(tis evening here). *passes over the pink doilyed murderous coffee(tis sweet enough to kill according to @DJdragone. jk) and rainbow cookies*

16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /takes the coffee.
    /Puts it into a larger pitcher
    /adds a lot of steaming hot milk and unsweetened coffee to dilute it.
    /Mixes thoroughly and adds ice
    /Starts eating ze cookies.
    /Lays out new empty cups and pours the now normal-sugar level milky coffee into them.
    Next part will arrive within two hours.

17. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    D= *places cups on top of pink doilies pours 3 spoons of love and magic into each cup and placing a meatbun on a plate next to one of them*

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /tests the coffee first to see if love and magic are safe.

/Pokes the meatbun to see if it is @DJdragone

heartantares likes this.
  19. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    *chubby unicorn rolls in*

*starts munching on junk food*

Lunnear, heartantares and Gav like this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have coca cola?

scriptor likes this.