LCD Divine Throne of Primordial Blood

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Danny0015, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Salexe

Salexe [Procrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly think he is going to keep it secret. As he said ''a blind man can see more.'' It gives a huge advantage if he can keep up the blind act.

2. Danny0015

Danny0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure the academy won't accept a blind man though no matter how much potential he might have. It is said that it is the most prestigious academy that only accepts top talent/genius. I can't see how the author would make it so that the MC is accepted while keeping his secret.

3. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Indeed ''a blind man can see more.'', he can use the blind man act to take advantage of girls, after all a blind man "sees" :sneaky: with his hands.

Morvian likes this.
  4. hatoyin97

hatoyin97 «Frigid Heart Petrification Manual»

Reading List:
    Link
    Lurking.......
    Is not exactly that way, but when one lost the sight and recovered, one can see much more detail than others.

5. PlinytheElder

PlinytheElder Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know in which chapter they list the cultivation stages?

6. Wiger98

Wiger98 Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    This is very late for LCD but i love how the last line of ch 28 can be very deep in meaning or just super perverted.

7. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is your opinion on the method he used to break through to Qi Drawing Realm ?
    I have to admit that I am kinda disappointed that he used such a common method to break through.
    I expected more, something like ' He suddenly felt a sharp pain in his eyes bla bla bla he coudn't bear it bla bla bla went
    unconscious bla bla bla when he woke up he already entered the new Realm. '
    I know it is kinda Cliché but I find it better than this normal method way.
    So like I stated before your thoughts ?

8. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    Just like to thank fantasytranslation for their work! Although it is regretful, they were very open and did not fight for the right to translate the novel. Thank you for the fast 50 chapters! - P.s chapter 50 is the last chapter that will be translated by them

9. bookwormer

bookwormer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know man, they've been very open with passive aggressiveness and honestly, what was looking like a temper tantrum. They translated without licenses. Should've seen it coming.

Agreed! It looked kinda... common from this uncommon novel. Hopefully the author uses something else in the future!

10. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so nice how our MC dealt with the fourth maidservant. :sneaky:
    That his father is such a disappointment is really a wonder I mean don't they always say that a dragon doesn't have a snake as a child ?
    I mean in our case it's kinda warped because the dragon ( our MC ) has a snake or snail as a father.
    I also am disappointed in that grandfather of his.
    He allowed such a disgrace to become the clan head or someone with a lot of influence.
    He even allowed that disappointment to bring such a venomous wife into the clan dispite having a amazing wife and son.
    Well what are your thoughts on the matter ?

11. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandad has to maintain fairness based on clan rules and the context of what he knows and as far as he knows, the MC is blind and stupid dad was acting within the bounds of clan/personal authority. It's just that stupid dad has poor taste in women.

ChaoStaxx likes this.
  12. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not like the dad has poor tastes in women.

More like poor judgement calls. Beta as fck, according to xuanhuan standards.

A real "alpha" father would make all his children and wives cower in fear, no matter who's right or wrong.

There are already other novels where their dads > MC in terms of judgement, power, etc.

Or in other novels where cultivation wise weakass dads, but have the ability to react to situation and none of the wives can say "no".

13. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you that Grandpa has to maintain fairness and that he doesn't know everything.
    But that still doesn't explain why he didn't put that stupid dad through a number of tests to see his true nature.
    Same with that fourth maidservant, he should have tested her before he allowed her to get into his family, which he built up during his life.

14. Danny0015

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm surprise how easily mc can hide his cultivation. I thought his grandpa was pretty high up as a origin master. Well, higher than the assassin at least

Wiger98 likes this.
  15. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    A persons' true nature is revealed in times of crisis but I think after MC was blinded, Grandad was subconciously seeking replacement geniuses from stupid dad's bloodline and did not care who he fucked as long as one was produced and it backfired on the clan badly. As for testing the 4th concubine, she is "just a woman" so gender bias in any patriarchal culture.

16. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it's certainly true that a persons' true nature is only revealed in times of crisis.
    But as far as I know the granddad is the one who founded the clan an manged to get it's position.
    For that to work he doesn't only need to be strong but also intelligent.
    So I am wondering how such a strong and intelligent person can't see the true nature of his own blood.
    And even if it's because of necessity he should have taken away his power when he noticed that stupid dad hates his own son.
    As for the fourth maidservant, grandpa should have interfered when she, a common whore, started to carve after the power of the clan.
    Concerning your statement of " It's just a women " you have to consider that it's a different world. A martial world.
    So with grandpa alive and well he shoundn't have let stupid dad marry the fourth maidservant, because she has no backing.
    She neither has her own martial power nor has she a clan backing her like our MC mums.

17. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    The whore was taken in as a concubine which is lower on the formal family hierarchy than MC's mum (the Main Wife) I think Grandad is just really ignorant about the wife vs concubine hi-jinks as men are typically in such a setting. In this story, it does however give us a look as to how polygamy internal-politics/conflicts lead to Xuanhuan/Xianxia MCs' Call to Adventure.

18. Wiger98

Wiger98 Custom title

Reading List:
    Link
    ikr like wth doesnt make sense

19. Someguy666

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, during the Gold Rush, the greatest profits were made by the general stores, barkeeps, and pimps.

20. Torffy

Torffy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well as soon as the ore and the rumor was mentioned it was predictable that the MC wasn't going to gather ore.
    For that kind of thing he is, for better or worse, too proud and intelligent.