The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Mwuuuu.... alrighty then..... *flips the begonias flower pot* -crash- shes dead to me now.....

Gav and Matthew9999 like this.
  2. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    mtl the section for me i will see what i can do.

4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright, you took him to your apartment after patching him up. Where is he now?" Yue Qingyuan asked, eyes narrowed and intent.

Shen Yuan knew exactly what was on his mind. Naturally, there were options.

Firstly, he could come clean and just tell Yue that the man was in his apartment. At which point Yue Qingyuan would throw the full force of his position as a young master and CEO and call in the cops. And then bloodbath.

No. Just no.

Second, he could lie and tell him that he drove the man out of the city and into a safe place, at which point he would be an accessory to murder. And end up in jail. At which point the man might look for him and then bloodbath. Bad end.

No. Just no.

Of course there was option three which was, "I am not telling you. You'd call the police."

Yue Qingyuan looked at him with pained, knowing resignation. "He's in your apartment, isn't he?"

Shit.

Shen Yuan reiterated," I am not telling you, you'd call the police and that would be bad end time. That would be death flags time."

Yue Qingyuan straightened up, giving his younger brother in all but blood a deeply judging look. He was an expert in this.

Shen Yuan quailed visibly under those eyes, wilting like a pathetic blossom in drought season.

"Is he blackmailing you? Is he threatening you?" Yue Qingyuan demanded, his demeanor now becoming aggressive as a mother bear.

Oh good gods, not again.

"I don't want him dead or injured, Yue." Shen Yuan's reiteration of the words was sharp and succinct. "As long as he doesn't kill anyone, he can stay. He has a broken arm and a broken leg that will likely take at least two months to heal. He has no identification papers, and he has nowhere else to go. I am NOT going to toss him, injured, with only the clothes on his back, out into the city to starve."

Or murder people for food. Or worse. Shen Yuan could imagine a lot of things that sword could be used for and none of them were good. And don't even talk to him about the mafia, yakuza or triads, okay?

No. Just. No.

Yue Qingyuan looked at him in blatant disbelief. "He's a wanted felon, who likely killed one of your relatives and one of your favorite student's relatives! Close enough to be uncles or halfbrothers, the tests said! And you're still covering for him?!"

"And believe me, that information is enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my goddamn lifetime!" Shen Yuan bit out. "But I mean what I said. No Swat teams, no snipers, no cops.

Besides you're overlooking something. Those people he killed, are they even on anyone's databases? Because I can honestly tell you that whatever relative of mine the tests say he killed? That guy isn't on the family register.

Everyone on the family register except me is dead and the last one to die was my uncle. You know what he did to himself.

What are you going to charge the man in my apartment with, killing people who legally don't even exist?"

"Yuan. Yuan, I am just trying to protect you. This is just like that goddamn stalker that kidnapped you. You didn't even know what the hell was going on before you woke up in the bastard's bedroom, trussed up like a turkey! I had to send a Swat team then and if I'd been any later, you'd have been dead. Raped and dead. That fucker is still on the loose. You have a restraining order but he got loose.

This man in your apartment, this isn't like keeping a goddamn puppy, okay? This has real consequences. Letting this man go or letting him live in the same home as you is not safe. This is not a good idea." Yue Qingyuan pleaded, reaching out to hold his friend's hands. They were shaking. "If you cover up for him, you could be thrown in jail as an accessory for murder. And that's assuming he doesn't pull the classic heel-face turn that ends in your being abducted and killed out of hand once he's got whatever he wants."

Shen Yuan loved his friend. He knew how this would go if he didn't dissuade him. It would be a clusterfuck. Dead people everywhere. Dead Yue Qingyuan.

Even if they threw him in jail, the guards and inmates would be trapped in there with him, not the other way around.

"Gee, thanks. I didn't need that next few years worth of sleep." Shen Yuan said dryly. " He hasn't hurt anyone yet, you can't throw him in jail for killing people who don't legally exist and I'm not going to let you have him shot down because of paranoia.

Let me remind you, abusing your authority that way would land you right next to me. In jail.

You have a wife and kids, you want to drag them into that? I sure as hell don't.

Spending a few years trying to steer someone out of trouble doesn't sound so bad..." Shen Yuan sighed, "..and he hasn't hurt me intentionally."

"And if he tries to hurt you or force you?" Yue's dark expression was ominous.

"Then I do what my uncle did and take a nice cocktail of sleeping pills and whiskey." Shen Yuan said flippantly.

Yue Qingyuan wanted to throttle him. His younger brother was a fucking suicidal idiot. He cried instead.

Shen Yuan spent an uncomfortable hour, holding him close and rubbing his back.

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, 'Begonia' is way later in the translations. Maybe around chapter 40-50?

Honestly, kinda don't want to include her. Her story's also sort of sad though. :(

6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    and now I want to knoooow.

scriptor likes this.
  7. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    *Whispers* whats her real name so i dont have to call her begonias anymore..... (silly mtl)

It kinda seems like everyone suffers in the novel.....

Gav likes this.
  8. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant read chinese D= the only languages i can read are viet, english, and spanish.... i can mtl japanese cuz the magic of reading and watching way too many animes and mangas.....

Elder sis can read chinese but shes scary and yells when i poke her.

alexfilia, Luen and Gav like this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    at least you tried. thank you.

10. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Muuu.... when i was reading it using google..... my guts says she felt like a crazy obsessive stalker..... but thats probably not right.....(or is it....)

Gav likes this.
  11. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I don't know... I haven't gotten there yet in translations. :(

And yes. Everyone has a story in this novel, which makes it great and also makes me suffer as a reader. I grab so many tissues.

alexfilia likes this.
  12. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Going to put this in a spoiler cut:

-she's original!SQQ's sister (by adoption; SQQ was adopted by a noble family)
    -the family was abusive towards SQQ and he killed them in a rage at one point
    -she never knew about the abuse. she vows revenge against SQQ for their deaths

MirrorCat, Nokita, alexfilia and 2 others like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    still usable.
    shifuuuuu, please translate me some passages (actual quotes spoken by characters) so I can have character reference, please!

This disciple needs help!

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  14. Loriel

Loriel [Aspiring Editor][Lover of BL][Pinata Smasher]

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad Luo Binghe is finally realizing how much of an ass hes been to poor Shen Yuan. Hope he decides to woo him properly and protect him from that stalker! And lets not forget heal him!

Fulmine Chrys and Gav like this.
  15. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    I have come and offer my respect to my senior fellow disciples

Gav likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings, brightly colored disciple. :LOL:

Fulmine Chrys likes this.
  17. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello

Gav likes this.
  18. Fulmine Chrys

Fulmine Chrys Baby Rainbow Dragon

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gav

Greetings to you too, senior disciple Gav.
    What's the progress of our shifu's cultivation? Has our shifu's broken past the chapter 10 bottleneck?

Gav likes this.
  19. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Chubby Unicorn Grandmaster has left no words with this senior disciple as to the progress of their closed door cultivation.

MirrorCat and Fulmine Chrys like this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Greetings, meatbun disciple.

MirrorCat likes this.