LCD In a Different World with a Smartphone

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Apr 23, 2017.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    That's chapter 122 when he learns to fly, he also learned [levitation] in that chapter, but that should also answer why he doesn't make roller coasters. I will have to dive deeper for the other examples of flying his girls around, or that stadium being built, but the idea of otherworldly plays, that's how you end up with special effects "Rider" plays in isekai stories.

Ah, by the way, he got sick because he got carried away with the stunt flying, and Elsie disliked her flying experience because she felt like she was being flown instead of being in control of it.

2. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Question? What did you mean?
    "but the idea of otherworldly plays, that's how you end up with special effects "Rider" plays in isekai stories."

3. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    In Ryuugoroshi the main character got to talking with some traveling circus troupe, about the heroic tales of the Ride Hero, and even gave them ideas for how to do the special effects for their Rider episodes.

4. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I'll give the novel a read when I got the chance.

5. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Your right. Between chapters 115 to 130 has everything you said has happen. Thanks, but I'd still would love to see an Amusment Park or at least some sort of public pool.

6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Satou would've spare time to do that and will definitely do that, however our MC here isn't Satou. The only thing he's similar with Satou is the wish to explore the world and able to cast any spell (assuming that he knows the spell name). Our guy here has a kingdom to rule and there are threats that he can't OHKO.
    Satou is a retainer/vassal and can practically kill a God and still have leeway for a conversation.

7. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    I just think it's a great specialty product that exists nowhere else, but there.

8. xd123

xd123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone can tell me a little summary of the characters?
    Its been a lot that I didn't read this (since chap 103) and have no idea of who is who
    Why was he engaged with the princess of the 2 countries? What relation he have with the others?

9. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    one from belfast and the other is from empire (forgot the name of the empire). The first one i forgot how, but the princess from the empire was engaged to him after coup de'etat done by one of the general of the empire. The latest fiance was the cousin of the princess from belfast, but the princess from belfast and the princess from the empire has no relation other than like acquintance or friend or something like that...

xd123 likes this.
  10. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He saved the King of Belfast from an assassination attempt, that got him both the princess Yumina and her younger cousin the Duke's daughter Sue, though she had to wait til the recent chapters to make it official. The Imperial princess from the neighboring empire, was rescued during the coup, and she asked for the MC to save her father and land. Getting these two princesses gave him a kingdom/dukedom of his own, so he has no excuse to turn them down, and opened the way for him to marry the rest of his harem, twin commoner adventurers Elsie and Lindsey, and the Samurai girl from Ishen Yae, who were his adventuring party. That's the current 6, though he already raised the flags with the Princess Knight from the Knight Kingdom Restia, Princess Hildegarde.

11. Adastria Lillith

Adastria Lillith [Inquisitor of the Ordo Hereticus]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup yup... That's the detailed info... :X3::X3:

12. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    you know I really really wanna read a chapter with the wive? pov desu..
    it would feel fuller cause the mc is a little above beta... but still pretty beta... definitely not alpha male desu
    so I would like to see what they see in that guy... aside from somehow being a king.. somehow being sort of godlike and somehow having the most convenient kind of luck desu....
    also loli fairy for waifu #9 is my bet desu~

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  13. xd123

xd123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the replies! Another things, what powers have the MC? I remember the smartphone withe the map,multitasking/multiselect and something about "Program". Has he normal magic?
    I'm reading and he is summoning monsters, when get he that power¿?Dont remember nothing about this

14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    He can use any magic he hears about, since he can understand the magic language, but we only ever see him using personal reinforcement, and maybe slip, paralysis, and gravity.

xd123 likes this.
  15. LunaStik

LunaStik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He also likes to use summoning and Light Javelin, but we hear more about his non-Attribute, most of which aren't actually meant for combat (Modeling, Programming, Enchant, Gate).

16. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    There's also Recovery (OP heal spell) and Aport (magnet-like spell, only small objects that can be enclosed in hand)

Wait..what if he programs/enchants Night Baron's hand with Aport? Will it be effective against Intermediate-class (Manta-class) Fureizu?

17. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's official, Mochizuki Touya has been ripped off his decision-making privileges towards marriage.

18. Cutter Masterson

Reading List:
    Link
    Two more brides to go. I wonder if that one Amazon tropical girl be one?

19. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    It's become a pyramid scheme, I think, they are all gaining points in the harem by recruiting more members, and when the next two slots are filled, they will start gathering mistresses. It all started when Yumina had that talk with Rue, and then again with Yae, Elsie, and Lindsay.

20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Some people who read ahead said she wasn't one of them.

I don't think such is the case as they act more of a "sisterhood" rather than several factions. Unless...the others doesn't approve of Hilda (which is less likely as she kind of gives a Elsie/Rue vibe)