The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo.... i think slang took up the need for that(digs through urban dictionary).... i think there are some i just cant remember it anymore.... either that or im vaguely remembering some obscure facts(probably this).....

Luen likes this.
  2. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a little bit confused... is Vietnamese your mother tongue or did you just learn it in college because they had a Vietnamese course?

3. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    ughhhh:unsure::(

4. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Errr my family is viet so i am forced to learn it with the church as part of bible studies as a child due to "pride in the mother country" but I'm americanized so my vietnamese is a bit/very shaky and i do not get vietnamese casual sayings since I'm not exposed to those enough.

MiharuKasumi, Luen and alexfilia like this.
  5. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    aah, now I understand your dilemma x3

(I'm also a Vietnamese living abroad [hough I'm a 2nd and/or 3rd generation, depending on how exactly you define it xD])

6. DJdragone

DJdragone Commander of Food/Gav's Right hand Bun/leg lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh cool currently learning spanish atm i just started

MiharuKasumi likes this.
  7. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Spanish from america (continent) is ok, but spanish from Spain is from hell!
    Even an argentine or chileno doesn't quite understand what they are saying =o
    They can only say "despacio! Despacio!"

8. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Mmm im 2nd gen since it seems my parents(1st gen) came to america on a boat rowed by nuns(or so they say)
    Good luck with that.... i took 3semesters of that in highschool and 1 in college cuz it was a requirement but i still cant part ways with the spanish dictionary, or use it in daily life aside from reading.....

9. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got back here, recently woke up. Is anyone still here?

10. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    I am senior disciple gav

11. Gav

Reading List:
    Link

'Luo Binghe' could not help but mull over those words, tasting inexplicable bitterness.

"I don't want him dead or injured, Yue. As long as he doesn't kill anyone, he can stay. He has a broken arm and a broken leg that will likely take at least two months to heal. He has no identification papers, and he has nowhere else to go. I am NOT going to toss him, injured, with only the clothes on his back, out into the city to starve."

The man cared enough for him to feed him, clothe him out of his own pocket, offer his own home and then willingly defended him, behind his back, refusing his friend any chance to attempt to kill him despite the man's obvious belief that he was a murderer.

'Luo Binghe' had a very good memory indeed, and this was not the first time he had heard the open fear in the voices of those who Shen Yuan knew. Their firm belief that he was some kind of monster rankled him. When had he returned kindness with evil, before?

Except... He had done evil, this time, inadverdently and intentionally, and had kindness returned to him. How could he not be moved?

"And believe me, that information is enough to give me nightmares for the rest of my goddamn life!"

That... That was the other Shen Qingqiu's blood and his counterpart's, from that world. The dna test, whatever that was, apparently used blood and flesh to determine family ties. Shen Yuan himself registered as sharing the same sire as that Shen Qingqiu. If merely the amount of blood shed and flesh torn had frightened him to this extent, what would learning that he, 'Luo Binghe', had carved off his former teacher, Shen Qingqiu's arms and legs, as well as cutting off his tongue before chaining him to die, do to this gentle Shen Yuan?

Would it not cause him to flee from 'Luo Binghe' in abject terror? If the gore of a battle was bad, then outright torture... would frighten him far worse. If he knew what 'Luo Binghe' was capable of doing, he would shrink from his touch more than he was, already.

That was not acceptable.

"Yuan. Yuan, I'm only trying to protect you. This is just like that goddamn stalker that kidnapped you. You didn't even know what the hell was going on before you woke up in his bedroom, trussed up like a turkey! I had to send a Swat team then and if I had been any later, you'd have been dead. Raped and dead. That fucker is still on the loose.

... That explained much of this Yue Qingyuan's aggressiveness and fear when he heard of 'Luo Binghe's actions at appearance at their first meeting. A flower thief and murderer had targeted Shen Yuan long before he got here. Years before. It explained Yue Qingyuan's automatic distrust and fear of him, his frantic attempts to get his friend to betray? ....no, even if it was just to stop attempting to protect 'Luo Binghe' from reprisal.

'Luo Binghe' hated that flower thief already, for even daring to lay a hand on the man he wanted to claim as his own. For trying to taint and kill him. For making it so much harder for him to get the person he wanted.

"If you cover up for him, you could be thrown in jail as an accesory to murder."

And now this was even more revealing. For hiding his presence, Shen Yuan could be thrown in prison. That fragile body, that fair skin, would not long be unbroken in prison.

It would be as the songs said, 'The fragrance diminished and the jade perished.'

The mere thought of such a thing happening, sickened and enraged 'Luo Binghe' beyond words.

It appeared his kind host was walking on a sword bridge by keeping him in his own home.

That... Unacceptable. Completely unacceptable.

However, this world and its ways were strange to him. Its laws were unknown to him. Methods to get around them were also unknown but there could be ways to take advantage of existing corruption in its enforcers- there would always be corrupt enforcers- and loopholes. Perhaps it would soon be time to seek out that counterpart of Mo Bei Jun's.

12. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    Big luo is worried about da bae XD

Gav likes this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair, Shen Yuan is a precious cinnamon roll, too good for his world.

14. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree

Gav likes this.
  15. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Still alive! Sorta!

Mornin' sunshine. (Its dazzling. Too dazzling)

*Melts into pudding*

Gav likes this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome, pudding person!

17. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    So, when he traveled to that other universe where LBH and SQQ were a couple and saw SQQ (which probably mistook him initially) and went with rage against him but was surprised that they actually had a relationship and raged even more and started to fight both at the same time and ended up escaping to another world, and met our Yuan'er wondering which type he was

and it's night around here......

Nom de Plume and AngelBlue23 like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    :V LBH told this Shen Yuan nothing and has been basically mooching off of him as a 'test of character.'

So I am having a hard time understanding what point you are trying to arrive at.

19. DJdragone

Reading List:
    Link
    The sun is setting here lol

Gav likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Furniture suffered silently, torn to pieces with techniques for silent killing, substituted as outlets for his aggression because of what he had overheard.

Once, twice more, the building shook slightly under the weight of 'Luo Binghe's ire.

Why!

He had thought-
    He wanted-

Unfair!

As Shen Yuan held his friend close and rubbed his back, 'Luo Binghe' felt bitter envy as a memory surfaced from the depths.

That time... Shen Qingqiu's last words reviling him, his laughter even as he was mutilated, scornful and bitter for the sake of another Yue Qingyuan. He had looked in the man's eyes and seen them distant, fixed on the memory of Yue. He had gained no satisfaction from it.

Even when the man died, his gaze was fixed on a distant shore.

And here, Shen Yuan held Yue Qingyuan close as he wept and looked at the man with the kind of deeply affectionate warmth that 'Luo Binghe' had not been given.

'Luo Binghe' was drowning in jealousy.
    He wanted Shen Yuan to look at him with that affection. Wanted to be held in those warm arms.

Yue Qingyuan had been that Shen Qingqiu's only true friend. Even here, he was an irreplaceable existence for Shen Yuan.

There was no way he could kill the man, not when Shen Yuan needed him that badly. If Yue Qingyuan died, it was obvious that Shen Yuan would never forgive him.