The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew u looked familiar! Glad to see u evolved :)

Fulmine Chrys likes this.
  2. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    I was sad that there would be no crossdressing and teaming up with the mountain ladies but the additional chapter text makes me feel a bit better.

Chiiiiiiiii and Gav like this.
  3. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter was awesome. Loved the dialogue btwn G n her disciples XD XD

Gav likes this.
  4. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    every time the little brats are bratty, G perks up and preens visibly, saying, "My evil flourishes!" It irks them.

IzKir, Fulmine Chrys, Luen and 2 others like this.
  5. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really hope in the end they don't have G. More think he's really strange xD

Gav likes this.
  6. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I... Beg your pardon?

7. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    So evil XD
    Teaching evil things to the little radishes and instigating the older ones to progress
    Such a way of life lol

Gav likes this.
  8. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    They already think he's evil. He didn't see a way out so he went full Internet Troll levels of evil instead.
    thus far he is putting them on the accelerated killing things course and intends to get them started on killing demons, beasts etc as soon as possible. Well that and making them read books, learn their writing and math. Particularly the times tables.

He tried to teach the teens algebra. They looked at him like he was Cthulhu.

Kitama, IzKir, Fulmine Chrys and 2 others like this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale

If there is anything more evil than advanced mathematics, I have not yet found it.

Thus, in the interest of being a more evil dictator, as a punishment for every single time the brats don't agree to read the interesting old tomes in the required reading list for this sect, I have attempted to teach the teenagers algebra.

It goes poorly.

I bet they were hoping to avoid this stuff. Most of them came from appropriately sad Main Character backgrounds, after all, generally not where mathematicians are spawned, and this isn't even the accounting peak. It's the bookworm peak.

Too bad, brats. You make the mistake, you pay the price. And the price is more math than you want to ever shake a stick at.

Their suffering gives me great joy. I feed on their tears. Metaphorically speaking, of course.

Just as I had hoped. The bastards beat me by learning multiplication and division. They even got a gist of fractions, though it makes the little buns cry, when I punish them with those. But now?

Now we dip our feet into high school mathematics and if these bastards don't start shaping up, I will bring in geometry.

That's right. Disobedient bratlings have to suffer. Suffer like I suffered in high school and college. Cry those tears, peons.

Either read the interesting books detailing how to kill evil creatures and make talismans and formations, or learn how to write mathematical equations with parenthesis and calculate how many goddamn carts of fertilizer the gardens of the sect need every day. And allocate each amount to each section.

Your choice.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Unbeknownst to our poor G, mathematics is actually one of the Six Arts which students are expected to master to be considered true gentlemen.

And he just taught the basics all the way to algebra to a bunch of people with non-noble mc backgrounds.

He thought it was a punishment and was doing it to be a jackass. This act of cruelty is going to backfire on him soon.

11. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Time to fix that oops and adopt them all into the shen family.... the shens are a noble family right?

to get G started on that evil army..... or was it G's crash course in becoming evil lords........ *waters G's evil flourishes*

Edits* adds off tangent rambling: algebra and geometry was easy..... what i hated in math was descreet math, statistics, and i cant remember if it was triganometry or calculus that had those matrixes..... it was probably calc cuz trig kinda sounds like geometry........ also geometry will be useful in getting them to help you build stuff like that toilet with running water you wanted.....

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    Kitama, MirrorCat, IzKir and 4 others like this.
  12. Matthew9999

Matthew9999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I meant hate sorry. Stupid phone auto correct, I didn't mean an orgy

Gav likes this.
  13. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I understood it as after killing off G the little buns would reminisce over how weird shifu was..... but now it makes better sense

Gav likes this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    No. The Shen family is not noble here unless I misread Luen's previous post. Apparently the nobles who adopted Shen Qingqiu are of the Qiu.

Kitama and xenotop like this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale

Because I am now in a world with actual monsters, actual magic and actual spellcraft, even if it is goddamn ninja magic, I have applied myself to the arcane arts with all the fervor of Jiraiya in the red lights district in the middle of a goddamn oiran parade.

That's right. I have been taking every single spare moment to head out with my little buns, my newly collected little buns and my big buns under the pathetically thin excuse of teaching them things, to harness and hone my new body's preprogrammed attacks, as well as trying to crib bootleg versions of every single goddamn attack I have ever seen used in anime.

The shiny lasers, the charging items like rocks to explode have both come suspiciously easily in their variants ranging from the rei gun used by Yusuke Urameshi, to shooting a single continuous ray of light, to bombs, bombs everywhere, out of everything from cards to rocks.

The sword attacks in Inuyasha and stuff using wind attacks are also suspiciously easy to come. This is because they seem to be similar to existing feats and involve either moving things with spiritual power or sending out shockwaves of spiritual power using the sword.

However, that is not enough. Even with the glory of the fuck you beam, I still need more.

I need full control of all the elements. This far, even with trying Roy Mustang's method of sparking gases, I only manage to set the target on fire with great difficulty.

I am displeased. What kind of spacebattler am I, if I cannot even burn down a village? What kind of spacebattler am I if I cannot nuke things until they glow? What kind of spacebattler am I if I cannot use orbital artillery?

I am ashamed before my brothers and sisters. :cry:

I have been attempting to unlock the mysteries of plant control for one reason.

Mokuton.

The ability to create massive houses, an entire damn village, all the way from the roof shingles to the basement and plumbing. Do you have any idea how perfect and convenient that would be? If Konoha is any indication, I could create perfect septic tanks and plumbing! I could create composting toilets. I could do this all, with plants!

Therefore, I have regularly attempted to recreate it.

It is a work in progress.

At least we get to kill a lot of beasts and collect plenty of medicinal plants on the way. :V

I estimate the people who were supposed to receive my fuzzballs, if they exist at all, should be looking for them around... now.

Ahahahahahahaha.

I regret nothing!

Except Yue Qingyuan will ask me where I have been since I have only shown up to pick up the newest group of little buns and train them with mine. Or eat. Or sleep. Or bathe.

His sad face haunts me in my dreams, goddamnit. So does my regular sights of his nakedness and the naked bodies of other male members of the sect in the sect's bath house.

He now thinks I am ill because of the goddamn constant nosebleeding. He keeps sending me medicines.

On one hand, I can use those when these idiots get hurt. On the other, I feel like a shameless leecher.

I suppose I could try to explain what I am up to, but...

Except the problem is, if I show up with my full group of students, there will be... questions.

This is a problem.

Also, now because I am on my second crop of little buns, I have to get them caught up on reading, writing and math.

So much work to do. So little time.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  16. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, SQQ was an orphan slave who was eventually bought by the Qiu family who were rich

Gav likes this.
  17. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I seriously need to look up what this mokuton is......

18. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    Wood Release (木遁, Mokuton, Viz: Wood Style) is a combined nature transformation kekkei genkai which originated from the Senju clan in the shinobi world. - Naruto

19. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhhh so it was from naruto.... i think i only got to like ep40-80 before i stopped watch..... either that or it was bleach....... never did finish either of em

20. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    same here even tho I've always been meaning to finish them at some point...