The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please get me an mtl of the segment entailing when the points drop and he ends up in the dream realm because otherwise I will have to..improvise for both.

2. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    he was about to be deported but then he told the system what about all the B points that he had already accumulated. In the end, he made a deal with the system n in exchange for all the b points that he had accumulated up until that point, he was allowed to buy another punishment instead (hell no he had no idea what it was tho) n voila, he had to meet with Bing-ge

alexfilia, Gav and heartantares like this.
  3. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooo.... so thats what happened......

Uhhh.... gav doesnt have B pts...... but gav has system error amnesty?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  4. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    clearly this means I improvise like an utter bastard.

/Maniacal laughter

Luen likes this.
  5. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    Rough summary
    Points Drop scene:
    system: Mission failure. Please prepare yourself. In 60 seconds, you will be deported back to your original world.
    SQQ: Don't! Fuck! You're just going to directly send me back to my original world?! Don't you know that my original account has already been cancelled?! It's just one failure, my cool points are so high. Can't you offset it a bit? What about B points?! B points r also really high! Being this high, they have to have some use right?!
    His brain was in utter turmoil and his face kept erractically changing from pale to red to green. He looked as if he'd vomit or faint at any moment.
    System: would u like to use all of your cool points to buy another method of penalty?
    SQQ: Buy buy buy! Buying no matter how expensive!
    Ding!
    System: Purchase successful, cool points reset to zero, please take note of your balance. Penalty now loading.

Kitama, MirrorCat, Gav and 1 other person like this.
  6. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant remember what b pts are..... (wooo excuse to reread the translations again)

werent b pts like jerk pts?

alexfilia and Luen like this.
  7. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    just go with a normal points system. half the time i cant even tell the diff between cool n b points in the novel anyways

alexfilia and Gav like this.
  8. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gav u want me to sum up the process of how luo tortures shen n describe the dreamscape? oh, yeah the convo btwn system n shen i posted up there is from the actual novel cept i took out some dialogue that had occurred btwn their convo.

alexfilia and Gav like this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    In a spoiler, yes. And the environment description of the actual dream world too, if possible.

10. Luen

Reading List:
    Link
    k so im translating this with what shitty chinese reading skills i have when i dont have a mtl to help me
    The sounds started to fade and SQQ felt dizzy before he blacked out completely.
    He had arrived.
    The next time he opened his eyes, he was no longer at the conference location.
    There was no one in SQQ's surroundings.
    This should be the dream realm rite?
    However, now, whenever he dreamed, the scenery would always be Qing Jing Peak since he and LBH's dreams were linked and the latter loved to use Qing Jing Peak as the scenery the most.
    SQQ looked at bit more carefully and suddenly discovered that this was indeed Qing Jing Peak.
    However, it was a Qing Jing Peak that had been razed to the ground. (i have no clue, i cant read those characters T.T)
    The bamboo forest, the bamboo house had all been burned to the ground. There were only ruined walls and dried up roots, crooked and collapsed over. White smoke wafted above, mixed with a scorched smell.
    n thats as far as im getting unless i want to be murdered by mama dragon over here. Don't worry, that was most of the description for the dream realm. Its close to midnight over here so i gotta make like cinderella n go to bed. ugh, our timezones totally clash. Night u two :)

Kitama, MirrorCat, IzKir and 2 others like this.
  11. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Nighty night. Ill be up for another 5 hrs probably.

12. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    A Transdimensional Scum Villain's Tale:
    The Violence Inherent In The System

[There are two penalties. The first is to be sent for a predetermined amount of time, back to your original world, where your body is a wreck, barely kept alive by machinery, your mind and soul only able to interact with others in a virtual environment.]

Given that I spent half my life in a virtual environment, that... doesn't really sound too bad. :oops:

Does it have log on capability? Will it be permanently logged in?

[You mean to the VROF? Yes. Your implants are still functioning.]

Excellent. I can sell skins and environments to make a living for my upkeep and my family's needs then. It may be expensive, but there should be enough customers on the Web to keep me going.

[That body will not last you more than two years and will likely die even before the first year ends. Even with your current era's technology, there is a limit to the number of times you may be revived, in it, and thus to the number of times you will be deported to it. It is a death sentence.]

...You just mentioned that this was my afterlife server. That just means I'll be bounced back here every time my heart stops.

[That is accurate.] The machine voice sounds disgruntled. I cannot help but grin.

[The second and more commonly implemented penalty is that when you sleep, you will be sent into a punishment zone, where someone will punish you for your sins.]

....You mean someone will beat me to a pulp. For my sins.

[I mean you will be punished in any way that person sees fit, for your sins.]

....That sounds like the gacha from hell. :cry:

[Your assessment is correct.]

So, let me get this straight. What happens if the body I am in, dies? Do I get rerolled?

[This system will first shunt you to whatever body is available as it is investigated whether the body is beyond repair.]

....Whatever body? That sounds like another gacha.

[You may view it as one, if you please.]

This system sounds worse and worse every time.:cry:

[You may use what points you have earned to attempt to ameliorate your circumstances, including influencing the body you will be shuffled into in case of a critical failure.]

...Didn't you say that the punishment would only happen if I reach 0 and negative points? How am I supposed to use those points if they don't exist anymore? :confused:

[There are two kinds of point systems being implemented.

One is for reputation. The other is for properly completing quests or missions.

If either reaches 0 due to failures or deductions, you will be penalized.

Reputation cumulates passively and reactively. Your previous decisions will affect future point yields.

OOC behavior in Tutorial mode also carries with it penalties, which have drained your current points into the negative levels.

Thus, you will enter the punishment zone the moment you go to sleep.]

...Today.

[Yes.]

The moment I fall asleep on this day.

[Yes.]

...And.. what happens after the punishment is completed?

[Since you are in the negative levels, you literally have no choice but to suffer the next time you fall asleep until your negative points are reset to zero.

Each punishment removes a set number of 'negative' points. You need to finish enough punishments to erase a disadvantage of 51 points before you are returned to normal sleep patterns.]

....Shit. :cry:

13. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    time to stop sleeping and become more erratic and get more reputaion and do missions...... work hard G.

G is a modern person, modern people forgo sleep for entertainment and G also has an immortal cultivator's body........

but 1st.... Will G ever leave tutorial mode?

Kitama, Chiiiiiiiii and Gav like this.
  14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    /maniacal laughter!

Iiiiin around a few posts, mayyyybe, yes.

Actual play mode is when little Luo Binghe shows up.

15. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    Bah! There goes all my hopes and dreams! Now theres only mokuton left...... G should fail tutorial until you creep out OLuoB into not killing you and instead you sit in the dream world sipping tea with him while rambling on about crazy things like a boss. I'm sure talking about animes would be entertaining for LuoB cuz you know theres not that much entertainment in that world aside from the stuffy kind and you know.... *cough*(sex)

Chiiiiiiiii and Gav like this.
  16. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    well, to be fair, I still have to write G's antics from other people's povs, you know. And he glosses over a lot.

There is a reason that I asked for all 13 names.

Chiiiiiiiii likes this.
  17. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    yes yes. reaction pov's are also fun O3O which is why mokuton is still a hope and dream....

Kitama and Gav like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Mokuton will be used in a future pov, yes. I have the notes for it ready.

I really need to know, though. How long can an immortal cultivator stay awake?

Kitama likes this.
  19. heartantares

Reading List:
    Link
    well..... considering I can stay awake for about 78hrs with roughly nodding off for about 3hrs randomly in between..... probably more than that? then again G doesnt have the magical elixir called coffee.... but I think tea has Caffeine! Just in smaller ammounts so drink lots of tea G.

Gav likes this.
  20. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    G may soon become known as the hardest working teacher in all of Qing Jing peak's history.

Panda. Eyes.

IzKir and xenotop like this.