LCD Everyone Else is a Returnee

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by NovelsJapan, Aug 9, 2016.

1. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been wondering, does Earth have any large game animals left? Do the Cataclysm spawned monsters need to hunt for food or do they just live off the ambient mana? Still, since the monsters seem to attack anything that moves, I find it hard to imagine anything larger than small rodents haven't been made extinct. Was Earth experiencing an ecological collapse even before the 3rd Great Cataclysm rearranged the global landscape?

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  2. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering that he has 150K 4th class stones and an uncountable amount of 3rd class stones, he is collecting the corpses. Or maybe his flying fortress is.

3. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you should reverse the role between mom and dad. Yu IlHan mom's levelling normally, while daddy does not gain a level to save is life. I said it before the dad not levelling up is tilting my reader alertness when next to : You can't level up while killing being from a lower class than yourself. The one that could be a higher existance is rather him than her.

4. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe the skill wasn't high level enough to collect higher tier/league thought-soul before this?

he does collect them, and by himself he DOES not have the time and energy even during timestop, but with the elves and wolves he DID process alot before during time stop.

An the author is basically setting up the story that Ilhan is gonna soul enchant Mystic onto BSP for quite some time now..

the author did mention normal animals during the post 1000 years of Ilhan seclusion, but then forget to address the situation after the 2nd GC, an overlook on the author part i guess... but your view is the most logical i guess...

5. Chamber

Chamber Mecha Translator

Reading List:
    Link
    Deathgod's activation is random

6. Xian Ni

Xian Ni Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he not process every corpse, because it is just too much.

so there are 2 possibilities i think:
    1. he stores them and sells them later
    2. he feeds them to eternal flame
    2.5 he crafts an automatic facility and autocraft ^^

7. dualstrike00

dualstrike00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was stated that there was still people that are still 1st and 2nd class on earth so his level not much of a surprise.

8. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i can see his point. Like the mom is so "bright" that she's diverting the readers attention away from the dad so once you get the dad's big reveal, its big cause you would have already forgotten about his existence

9. StuffedDuck

StuffedDuck Stuffed with Fluff

Reading List:
    Link
    The dad didn't kill/hunt any monsters and just continued his everyday job until he went working for his son ...

10. earthshaker44

earthshaker44 SomeWhat Angry dude

Reading List:
    Link
    tbh i suspected one thing a lot.. what if his dad is a god ? he is way way too normal... lets see Yu family consists of yu yonghan,Kim yesul,yu illhan and yu mir. Yumir is a dragon hatched with eternal flame+blaze which is of significant importance,for dragons it is of more importance of how egg is hatched rather than from which dragon it was born from even tho both has significant importance hatching takes higher priority,we all know yu illhan our dear mc who can craft god ranked artifacts with only 4th ranked magic stones and who can stay inside his concealement all day every day if he doesnt stop it, he tamed orochi,eternal flame is father to dragon and has two angels who fell in love with him and also he has blessing of smith god and is about to get blessing of fire goddess,Kim yesul is a character who's level is about 190's? she possesses ability to control space-time magic and we all know that she is inside some kind of time loop... so everyone is unordinary and everyone in this family is super strong, but why is it that yu yonghan is just normal,ordinary man who's presence just keeps getting thin... this is some kind of hint there that he is unordinary if he isnt unordinary then he is just ""misplaced"" character and my reader's sixth scence is telling me that he isnt one bit ordinary

11. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was also stated that his dad did not level up while in the 10 years away from Earth, well he said it as "No affinity for Mana". There's a difference between remaining under 1st class (Level 1 to 9) and not beign able to arm the first class monsters. As Higher Existances are unable to hurt lower beign after casting off their shell. I am suspecting IlHan dad and also suspecting that IlHan concealment is a skill needed to hide him from since that would make him the result of a "taboo". Lita and Erta discussed such matter earlier in the story, when Lita was considering jumping a ravaging IlHan 1020 years old virgin body.

12. dualstrike00

dualstrike00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I find It is a lot easier to believe his mother is a time traveler. Than his father being a higher existence at least with his mother the author used her as a plot device to progress the story. I could even believe that she works for the garden of sunset or what ever there name is. But if he was some kind of taboo child his record/title would have given it away. The angels would have noticed it at some point in this story.

13. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still think he should make her a golem to control. I'm sure the otaku in him would love to have a maid robot taking care of his home ;)

I wonder why he didn't just use a 100k 4th class stones instead.

You know, since he has a few days without monsters in between each of his trips around the world, and a basically inexhaustible supply of 4th class stones, it occurs to me that he could just go visit his friends and subordinates in other worlds whenever he felt like it.

14. Nefasdetestasti

Nefasdetestasti ❄️Wɪɴᴛᴇʀ's Sᴏɴɢ❄️ ||| [Schrödinger Pantsu]

Reading List:
    Link
    Each and every chapter of this series is really entertaining to see, author knows what makes the readers interested..

Even skipping any arc that bores every readers and makes some jokes at interval times.

What a great novel, I'm happy that chamber and others really translated this one.

15. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mentioned battle maids a bit back but someone shot me down saying that the author made a note that they won't be happening.

16. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that was about an army of battle maids right? I'm just talking about a single one. She wouldn't even need to have any combat abilities since it would basically just exist to allow Mystic to more easily interact with others. Kinda like the android/ship combos in that Anne McCaffrey series.

17. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it seems like she's just omnipresent in the Fortress for now, he's still got many years before anyone else would be able to communicate with her so creating an intermediary body for her at this point would just be for his own sake. He could also just add a PA system throughout the Fortress type deal, doesn't have to give her a body to walk around in.

18. Ishmael

Ishmael 『Night Owl』『Butler』『Traveller』

Reading List:
    Link
    2 bodies yet one mind kind of thing?~

19. LuftRauser

LuftRauser [Count LuftCula] [try to get active II]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... I'm thinking how ihan get to dat dungeon again. Can anyone help me get some spoiler? Just he will go there or not

20. LunaStik

LunaStik Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warp requires him to be intimately familiar with the location he is warping to. His subordinates because of Rule absorbing portions of their records may be one thing, but his friends are likely an impossibility.