LCD Max Level Newbie

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by 0000000, Oct 14, 2016.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a strong feeling that he'll find a Holy Sword at some point. I wonder if he'll gift it to that Brave Warrior and if the Brave Warrior will offer to help him with Earth after he's done saving his own world.

2. Archaic pickle

Archaic pickle Daoist Heavenly Kimichi

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he will sell it, or offer it to him in exchange for his help with the demon Lord too.. lol plus since he is a player it's probably gonna drop for him

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    That's possible, but I think its more likely that he'll either find it in that crater, or get it as a quest reward from the hidden quest in that crater.

4. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know if it's actually a hidden quest though at this point... Could just be subterranean Monsters

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the blessing protect against restraining techniques and indirect damage too or something?

6. Anon2.0

Anon2.0 [God of Ice][Faaldara's ][FrostFire Head][Dia]

Reading List:
    Link
    I have the feeling that he's going to keep finding those hidden bases, and each hidden base has a hidden quest... Now that'd be hilarious

7. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    It probably does not.

That wouldn't be surprising at the rate things go.

Personally I wouldn't be surprised if the Chimera maker is Jake's master...given his obsession with "rare stuff". If he is Jake's master, then he should know how shit players are. Therefore, if any player gets to go to Act 2 then he knows there might be something in that player that makes the player different from the rest. He gets an OP chimera and might learn something resulting to enlightenment.

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    If vitality marbles are so easy for him to get he should just go ahead and get the best blessing he can from the dragon. It shouldn't be hard at all for him to pay the upkeep and still set some aside for summoning purposes.

9. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he should, he focusses on skills over levels, so if he did he would become a glass canon when he doesn't have the blessing anymore.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. He'd just have hunt in a place with higher level enemies to maintain the pressure on himself, which would also increase the rate at which he gains both xp and skill xp. There's really no downside for him so long as the buff doesn't give out in the middle of a high level area, and if that sort of thing were at all likely, then Blue Dragon wouldn't be as popular as he is.

11. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes but what will happen when he advances into the next act, since the blue dragon is not a God.. that's why I figure it's better not to have a full boost, so he won't lose much

12. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Given his personality, he'd stop using the boost long before then, just to keep the battles interesting.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Did their editor quit or something? There were mistakes in almost every paragraph.

I wonder if he'll try to farm the boss for those stones. Also wondering if he'll sell the stones or use them, and if he uses them, if the author will ever let him fail.

14. Jaiki

Jaiki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are indeed looking for help to edit MLN. If you have the time please helpu~

jacobpaige likes this.
  15. Archaic pickle

Reading List:
    Link
    Does a like mean you will help?
    I don't think the strengthening stones drop so easy... But he is gonna use it on the lightning blade... It is indestructible lol... It said it a few paragraphs above the stone ^-^

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really, but it does mean I'll try to keep it in mind when reading and will occasionally post corrections here. Honestly don't have the time or temperament to be a full-time editor.

Archaic pickle likes this.
  17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So confirm Jake's teacher Forwardo is a villian like chimera guy. Vulcan being a player at Act 2 is really like a treasure chest, I can see many wish to enslave him and use him until he dries up.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like Jake was mistaken about his master. I wonder if he only took Jake on as a food source in the first place.

Yeah, though if they were really smart, they'd just go back to Act 1 and make a deal to help raise a Player there. I'm sure there are plenty who would be ecstatic to be exploited for a hundred years if it meant actually completing Act 1. Whether or not they'd actually be allowed to stop being exploited after that hundred years in another matter entirely...

19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Iirc players are really trash in Act 1, so i highly doubt people are willing to waste effort, also, is it only the humans who has players?

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, Players are actually really easy to level up fast if someone who's already passed Act 1 wanted to spend the time on one of them, and considering the benefits associated with having your own pet Player in Act 2, I'd think that at least some of them would be willing to invest the time. I doubt it would take more than a century at the outside, and these people think nothing of a millennia.

Also, yes, all humans are Players. Or at least, there's been no mention of non-human Players.