LCD Green Skin

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Calvis

Calvis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That would be amazing. Hopefully Hayeon can also evolve again and not be limited to just Alraune, though not sure what she can evolve to. Druid I suppose?

2. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Or or Dryad

Calvis likes this.
  3. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao the goblin are hilarious also the reaction of Mev losing her green skin 10/10

Pleasantly-plump likes this.
  4. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there WAS that Flame Archer guy who died in chapter 3. So now we know that, rather than using a magical bow, that guy was probably a Magic Archer himself.

Poor Mev. Even though she was so popular before. Her treatment from the MC is as poor as ever, though. What a pitiful waifu. At least she's got the peace of mind that MC's fine with her new skin color (It's implied he told her, right? It was somewhat unclear, but he was referring to confessing about a fetish, which I assume is this).

And did MC just sleep with Jung Hayeon or "sleep" with her? It feels like it's supposed to be the latter, since it seems like he didn't really have any compunctions about going all the way, just about being seen while doing it. As for Jung Hayeon's future evolutionary path; unlike Mev who's shown talent in archery, she's only been a honeytrap so far. Maybe evolve into some kind of higher tier race? Go full carnivorous plant monster.

Oh, and Goff. That guy. So hotblooded. Really makes this feel like a misunderstandings kind of story with how much he's mistaken MC's character.

Calvis likes this.
  5. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    MC just fingerbanged and bit Jung Hayeon to authenticate her species change and abilities. Seems like her species are treated as high class gourmet food for the rich and powerful.

6. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm just saying that she doesn't have to remain as a "honeytrap" the entire time. Carnivorous plant monster is also a valid future path for her.

Speaking of which, considering that MC is going to be fully concentrating on raising his race rather than class values, I really do wonder where he'll eventually end up, since he intends to stay within human proportions as much as possible. I'm guessing that his next evolution will reduce his size a little? Since he's noticeably much larger than the average human.

And the reason why it'd be harder to progress after upgrading one's job is because, I'm guessing, advancement would require further talent in the job itself? As compared to advancing in race, which just requires one simply gets stronger? Not a complex idea, but that's awfully convenient for a 'talentless' character like MC. Making up for his own lack of skills with the natural talents a monster race is born with.

If he's to become a powerful character in his own right, rather than just relying on the overwhelming odds of having a level advantage over the opposition, I'm guessing he'll end up unlocking some rare and unique race like Jung Hayeon's Alraune race. Demons seem a bit cliche, to be honest, but that's a valid enough guess, I suppose. Tiefling, maybe? Depending on how closely the author sticks to established monster races in fiction before deviating to making some unique chuuni races. Though that would deviate a bit from the "green skin" title.

7. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Siren.

8. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhhhh my.... Mev reaction was priceless. After trying so hard to please her Captain, she sees him going for another Green Skin just as she evolved into a fairy. I suspect her look will please him more, but she doesn't know that. She only believes what is in front of her eyes. Also the other monsters reactions are like multiples daggers stabbing her all at once. This is funny stuff, it's rare to see that kind of humor and that kind of humor well done mostly.

9. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    The despicable orc boss, the hideous Goddess and the green lady!

Nykooo likes this.
  10. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    notice me captain!

11. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    'maybe when you evolve into a beautiful Angel!' imagine her still making that disgusting goblin sound though lol.

12. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah he was not good at commanding as a human... Don't you see he's a natural as a monster commander. He's still adapting to being a green skin. His attitude still make him think like a human and prevent him from realizing his potential as a monster. These goblins are naturally following him and more are coming from all over the place because he's developped a reputation that please young monsters.

13. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think he was get getting kill count towards his quest if others killed them, maybe going the commander route (eventually) will unlock indirect completions or give him commander class quests where he has to lead groups of increasing size.
    Not sure if he'll rank up from Orc any time soon, would kind of be too fast if you want the novel to last long enough without him stagnating after 30 chapters. Most likely he'll become an Orc Commander or something. (or first one more evo to be more humanoid)

14. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was definitely getting a kill counter for Quest in his human tutorial 10 years earlier. He remembers it. The thing is that "Commander" keep coming back even if he rejects it easily everytime. His actions with the monsters following him are making it so. Well most likely it's rather the Goblins that followed him from the start like Mev and the 5 elite always mentionned. As much as Goff acknowledging him as a the leader of a unit his guys can profit from cooperating with.

I know that if we want the novel to last, the MC should not evolves too fast. I mean it would be ridiculous for him to turn into a Dragon early on. I still expect that "Dragon" is the End Game. We may see him as a Dark Elf or something of the sort if we keep in mind "more humanoid". He seems satisfied with Orc and that's why I believe he will evolve as a Orcish green skin for the next few evolutions. Hence, me thinking that he will not avoid the "Commander" route for ever, he may step into "Intermediate" and "Expert" Orc Warrior before that but it doesn't disqualified him from becoming a leader.

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, leading them solely wouldn't give him kill count (just yet) , he needs to get kills himself too. Now imagine if your entire Horde killing for you counted, amassing thousands of kills at a time.

And yeah same about the Orc, i'm expecting a High-Orc, maybe a variant due to unexpected circumstances 'Cursed Orc' , 'Orc Hybrid' whatever, and then maybe a Lord instead of a commander. 'THE DESPICABLE LORD'.

Nykooo likes this.
  16. kazuma88

kazuma88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the end evolution will be a god species and he will get a 2nd job like a support or production class if he will build his own empire later

17. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    end evolution, after he's conquered the human society, will ironically be a human! *gasp* and then he gets eaten by his waifus that go like *KYAAAAAAA A HUMAN*

18. Nykooo

Nykooo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am suggesting Dragon, because they are the top of the food chain. Weither you are a monster or a human does not matter to a Dragon. Also Dragon can metamorphose into human if they want, can't they? The waifus are no longer Goblins, among the potential candidate, Mev is a fairy and Jung Hayeon became a Alraune. Their alimentation will no longer be human. As a Orc, the MC already enjoys Alraune honey and we can bet he will appreciate finer delicacies no that he's no longer a low low monster

19. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're under the mistaken impression that just because it keeps coming back that he has some particular talent for it. He's only filled the basic prerequisites to unlock that path, but how far he can progress in that route is entirely dependent upon his own skills. Just because he can become an intermediate warrior, that doesn't mean he has talent for it. He'll eventually get stuck and become unable to progress. The "Commander" job has only unlocked for him since he only just has the basic skills needed.

MC's lack of talent and his worries over it are the entire reason why he's ignoring pursuing job advancements and focusing on race advancement instead for the rise in basic stats the latter gives to him. The former presumably requires him to have the skill in that particular job line to further advance while the latter presumably has different requirements.

Pleasantly-plump and Someguy666 like this.
  20. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    His fighting skills are at survivalist level, can fight for life and hunt but not the best. His battlefield commands are at street gangster level leading the many against the few in ambush and superior terrain not Alexander the Great.

So he's aiming for Race Bonuses to supplement his meagre abilities. I'm thinking he will go for Troll -> Giant -> Titan.