LCD Warlock of the Magus World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Kelvk, Jan 22, 2016.

1. belgrave123

belgrave123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Do not post raw spoilers without spoiler tag.
    LMAO leylin
    just ate the sun in the
    latest raws O_O

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2016
    Deleted member 36162 likes this.
  2. Hexwolfx

Hexwolfx 【Hex Researcher】【Crime Syndicate - Most Hated】

Reading List:
    Link
    It'd be funny if he was the only student too survive the battle

3. LoneWanderer23

LoneWanderer23 Imperator

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah Linley is so gonna get noticed, so much for low-key

4. I your Father

I your Father Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need a spoiler, will Leylin get the high-grade meditation technique Roman told to him?And what will happen to the grine water then?

5. Jarrow

Jarrow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, I'm kinda getting the vibe that 'PROtagonist' is no longer the correct description for Leylin. Again, Outright Evil was dismissed as 'everyone does it, so it's ok'. Good and Evil DO NOT WORK THAT WAY.
    So much hope for this, and so much disappointment. Ragequitting probably imminent.

6. Sosseres

Sosseres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it does. Good and evil is a relative concept. If killing people is considered good then you are a good person for doing that. With our value system you are a bad person. I have a hard time to develop a logical system that a tribal species can use with those values over multiple cultures. His starting place even had his family SAVING a person to give him his start. So there is a bit of strange logic going on where his immediate environment is colouring him more than the culture overall.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  7. Data

Data Assuming Direct Control

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say he's more chaotic neutral.

He's just researching for his own sake, whether he does good and bad doesn't matter to him

8. KuroOkami

KuroOkami [Bad wolf]

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he just place the logic first, as a scientific.

He said himself that the Magus world is a world of business, if you don't have any value then others are gonna eat you and don't even leave the bones behind.

An so he does his best to survive. Is that evil ? For our ethic it may be true. But for the world he lives in, i don't think so.

9. Hahhaa

Hahhaa hereby irrevocably & perpetually waives all moral

Reading List:
    Link
    “Only those who carry courage and respect will be able to see the Dylan Gardens!”

I think that is a clue. I haven't read raw but i put spoiler anyway to avoid spoiling.
    They already found the flower that represent respect. Now they only need courage (could be another flower).
    On second thought Beta Daisy represent nostalgia and respect. They need to find Alpha Daisy for courage and respect.

If all that fails, just use cheat code Open Sesame. That should work.

10. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's becoming apathetic to an almost sociopathic level, with his mindset and attitude will he ever return to see Anna? I mean when you read those chapters its like "ok he likes her a lot and thinks/feels highly for her" but when you see the latest on Neela and Becky its brings into question did he just set Anna up and doesn't plan on ever returning at all?

11. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    As I understood it he left Anna there in case he needed a place to move to and hide out for a while. A ready set up base, don't think he was ever in love with Anna or cared enough to want to go back unless it is beneficial.

12. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if that's the case hes more of dick than a "logical mage" should be. I mean yea Bicky and Neela are friends with benefits but look at how Anna acted that was not friends with benefits reaction. So he clearly knows how she feels and if he's not planning on coming back why give her that 10 year wait? If its to keep a safe harbor why give it to the maid? He could have entrusted it to Old Welker, Murphy or Jackson and the nobles would have been cool, but he left it with a woman and a maid no less. Only reason it turned out ok was Murphy and Jackson stepped in and gave Anna their support. So now dude owes Jackson and Murphy a "favor" and for someone logical/apathetic he'd never want to owe someone anything.

mrttao and Deleted member 36162 like this.
  13. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Old Welker wasn't a suitable choice since he wasn't trusted. His two slave knight might have worked with her running things from behind the scenes though. To talk against my own point a bit he did like Anna but not enough to make long term plans. Which is why he set her up nicely but have no plans to return.

edit, wouldn't find it unlikely if he gets a good meditation technique and spell formula that he goes back there to avoid his academy. Very risky though since it is in their area of influence.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  14. Raphael

Raphael Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait for MC to finally breakthrough to Magus rank =D

15. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would he avoid his academy? If he really sets up the plan then he would kill all present and return before breaking through and show some fake gains, such as things he has hidden till now then graduate and break through if anyone should encounter him and wonder about the break through the he could pretend he used the potion thing he gained and got a rank 1 spell formula from the ruins.

16. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    That is true. I think the problems will come from the current situation where he is known to have left with other people and they all die. Where one is from a magus clan, if our MC ends up doing the killing blow it would be pretty iffy.

If that isn't how it turns out he can probably do a normal graduation.

17. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I'm truly curious as to what he will do with this blood essence of the snake, will he truly make a potion? Will he use it on himself to get some power up/boost? Will he start experimenting with bloodline in animals and get a pet of his own? Lot's of interesting things he can do with that.

18. Raphael

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh he got that guy smartly didn't just go for the kill but instead incapacitated him so no tracking spells find him =D

19. bonifide

bonifide Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep he doesn't need plot armor to win. It's refreshing I just wish the novel was more popular. Actually the least plot armored MCs are less popular.

20. Sosseres

Reading List:
    Link
    The plot armor of original setting is still very active. Already an accepted Acolyte, above average talent and with a computer in his soul when nobody else has that. From that starting point it has very little plot armor though, can agree on that.