Spoiler Cultivation Chat Group

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by CrispyNoodle, Feb 5, 2017.

1. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone read this novel up to latest raw?
    Okay the reason I posted this is to satisfy my curiosity.
    The move that Senior Bai teaches Shuhang, the Thunder Palm thing. Why are people so surprised when ever he uses it?
    Anyone? I'm at Ch.304 when this is posted.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll be explained later - Senior White's version is extremely optimized, the version available to everyone else requires cultivation level far above Book Navigation's, and takes a lot more time to learn.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    HavenCustos and nielyti like this.
  4. CrispyNoodle

Reading List:
    Link
    oh? Do you know around what chapters? Thanks

5. SinsI

SinsI Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 651.

6. Scrya

Scrya Lurking all day long~

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone. I can't. Stop. My laughter. The latest chapter. Aaaaaahahahaha!

His concubine is a 艹尼玛. AHAHAHAHA!

HavenCustos likes this.
  7. Incarneous

Incarneous ☕ [Transcendent Eternality] [Alexfilia's Dad]

Reading List:
    Link
    Today's Chapter.
    LOL, well that's one way to overcome your inner demon!

Shuhang's disciple the birdie finally woke up. Her inner demon based on love and heartbreak got bent. Now she's ...

Here's a snip from Chapter 1283: I love cultivation, cultivation gives me happiness.jpg

"Having failed over and over again and having been consoled over and over again, I finally defeated my inner demon." said LittleBright (Shuhang's disciple who happens to be a bird.) "Starting from today, love can shackle me no longer. Because compared to love, I have something more precious!"

"That's right. Love isn't the only precious thing in life. You also have friendship, as well as family." said Song Shuhang.

LittleBright looked at a loss, "Master, compared to love, isn't the more precious thing 'cultivation'?"

"Ha?"

"To us cultivators, only cultivation is the most important thing. Love is but a transient blossom in our lengthy lifetimes. Therefore, on the long road of cultivation, I love 'cultivation' more. Only 'cultivation' will give me happiness and satisfaction." LittleBright said flapping her wings.

"I love cultivation, cultivation gives me happiness.jpg"

"No cultivation? I'd rather die.jpg"

"One second without cultivation, my whole body feels totally uncomfortable all over.jpg"

"Therefore love is already superfluous. I like cultivation more than anything else in this world.jpg"

LittleBright spewed a series of similar declarations.

Isn't this the declaration of the single dog? (people who can't find their other half)

That's not right. She is a sparrow demon. Therefore, this is the declaration of the single sparrow?

Song Shuhang looked toward LittleBright. He could not help but feel this inner demon tribulation had caused LittleBright's worldview to distort.

... blah blah blah...

LittleBright: "Master, overcoming the most difficult of difficulties, in order to become a demon above sparrows, I am already prepared."

... blah blah blah... [Shuhang is telling her to rest in his internal world and stabilize her new cultivation realm]

LitteBright: "Master, precious time should not be wasted on rest! Rest is something that only dead people do. Let's start cultivating now! Please put your worries to rest, my body is fine!"

I got tired so let's stop here.

I can't be the only guy following this in Chinese right?

Every chapter is hilarious. Bai Rabbit really got Shuhang this time.

Ease, JimmyFalcon and alexfilia like this.
  8. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    did the mc became a master?

9. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know the exact chapter, but he first meets his disciple at the feast for demons (youkai) at the "All the demons in the world come together and become one family branch number 2****" (can't remember exact number, basically part of the organization green onion lady is supposed to belong to.)

LittleBright's got a backstory of ironically falling in love with a cultivator from the demonslayer cultivator faction (these guys have an impulse to kill or seal demons so intense that they can't control themselves). Her lifespan was running out since she's only a sparrow, which naturally had a short lifespan to begin with. She's only a 3rd realm cultivator and only by reaching 5th realm will demons be able to take human form. A bunch of things happen. She gets some stuff from Shuhang to increase her lifespan by 100 years. And some advice to find a master from Dongfang Six Fairy, who happens to be an elder of 'all the demons in the world come together and become one family' due to a youkai somewhere in her lineage. In any case, eventually they figure out that by using the light of virtue, they can suppress her youkai aura, so that she could be together with the demonslayer guy (who is actually protective of her but can't help his instincts). So she started learning light of virtue and purification rites for the dead from Shuhang, eventually becaming Shuhang's disciple. Shuhang passes one of his dao names to her. The Diamond (Jingang) Prince Blade one.

crap, wasted time, need to get back to translating RFSH =-=

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Ease, nielyti, JimmyFalcon and 3 others like this.
  10. CrispyNoodle

Reading List:
    Link
    He did become a master... in fact, he even named 'em. or was it that he transfered his own "name" to the disciple since he has multiple names o.o

HavenCustos and alexfilia like this.
  11. JLIX19

JLIX19 『Harem Sect Elder』

Reading List:
    Link
    9 Dao names now.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    why did he get so many dao names?

13. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    Coz he couldn't decide which one to choose. So, the rest of the grp (or Senior white, don't remember clearly), suggested him to try them all out. 7 dao names, 1 for each day of the week. And as he got inheritance in the future, it became 8 (or 9,didn't really keep track) dao names.

So, his many dao names resulted frome his initial indecision of which dao name to choose.

Lol, I remember Butterfly stopping mid conversation to ask him about which dao name he has today, and he says something along the lines of 'that's not really important right now!'

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    i see...thank you! ...did he choose one in the end?...or is it a proccess of elimination? :D

btw when senior white is indroduced where does he stay?

Liliss likes this.
  15. DarkBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Till where I've read, he hasn't decided on one. I've read till around 800-900. But most ppl just call him Book Navigation, Senior, or chat room name (Pressure of Mt. Books?)

And senior white stays with our MC. And he's my most favorite character in the whole series! All hail senior white!

And lol, yeah, ppl practically worship him~ whenever senior white is around, ppl will take out incense and pray to him. Coz his luck is so good, whatever you ask/pray for comes true. Once, someone from the chat group (MC was also there) asked for a high level demon(?) core/materials. As a result, just seconds after a very, very high level demon fell on the location and everyone's like 'we didn't want suck a strong core', 'shit, the core is there but the demon is still alive!' and junior's were all, 'So the legend is true!'
    Rofl

(PS-any mistakes are due to the fact that I mtl read it really, really long ago. When there were only 5 translated chapters around. And that's a year ago)

Tsukkin, nick1mname, nielyti and 3 others like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so he stays at the dorms? :D ....poor university lol
    at least he gets to hijack some of senior white's luck while he is at it :D

people should mind their speach when they are around him (his luck is like a jinni :D)

JimmyFalcon likes this.
  17. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    There was the movie, after that he was hated so badly.
    As for dao names, butterfly was inspired by him and decided to have a dao name for every day of the year!

Anyone read today's chapters? Senior Bai's new ability is going to make someone's life painful. 6 someones, I wonder who?

alexfilia likes this.
  18. DarkBlue

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yes, what happens at the end of the movie arc? I read till MC meets senior white's look-alike (who's supposed to be evil), then they go to some underworld place and shit happens. That's after the huge war (in the movie shoot) when the Demons(?) have suddenly attacked and they all pretend it's a part of the script and act as if they have died...
    What happens after he gets back to shoot the movie the other day after the huge war fiasco?

nielyti and alexfilia like this.
  19. Incarneous

Reading List:
    Link
    ... umm... forgot. What chapter was the movie arc? I think there was a cool-down period. Was this before or after the enchanted tractor race? If someone can remind me, I can probably remember! Eventually Three Waves is forced to shoot another movie and Shuhang was forced to participate crossdressed in his dreams.

Senior Bai look-alike isn't evil evil though. He's more like... chaotic neutral or maybe evil as a job?

nielyti and alexfilia like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    why were they msking a movie?...also why was senior white hated?