Question Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by SquirFail, Jun 27, 2017.

1. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    So with the anime all done with that that kinda left me speechless, so can anyone tell me did Willem die if so, whose the MC after this.. More or less I want someone to spoil me after what happened in the anime..

This anime is like A Sunday without God for me just the happy and sad parts being reversed..

2. Dragn555

Dragn555 Writer of Unnecessary Essays

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read on reddit... Willem and Nephren live, Chtholly dies. They go to a dream world 500 years in the past where humanity is still around, and find out what happens.

Don't know anything beyond that.

3. SquirFail

SquirFail The One Who Forgets, Dreamer, Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    so it isn't true willem becomes a beast? I kinda read it from the wiki he becomes a beast which I was very skeptical.. so I was right Nephren somehow lives

4. koddychi

koddychi [RPG slayer] [Great Sage] [Dao of Cuteness]

Reading List:
    Link
    Er...How many chapters/volumes did the anime adaptate?

5. kryner

kryner BYSTANDER BY NATURE

Reading List:
    Link
    happiest girl in the world ;_;

6. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never read it but it sounds pretty nice to me.. Maybe I can try reading it or watch the anime. :D

7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the novel, I didn't watch the anime, I'm assuming the anime ends when they are on the surface and Kutori sacrifices herself to kill tons of Teimerres to save Willen and Nephren.

From that point on, Willen enters the dream of the Shiantor and stays there for a while, in it some plot points are explained and Willen gets out after killing the Shiantor.

When that happens, the "essence" (not quite that, but I'd spoil you way too much if I said what exactly happened) of the beasts enters him and Nephren, so they both became a sort of 1/2 beast.

Right now the novel is in a point a bit after that, Willen is still the protagonist, but the point of view changes a lot to show how other people are viewing the current situation.
    I highly recommend it Koa-chan! It's one of the few novels that I read that have a male protagonist! (alright, I was tricked by the cover and thought that it had a female protag, but... It's still a wonderful novel anyway! Enough to not make me drop it by getting the protag's gender wrong!)

I totally think you should give it a shot! ^^)/

8. eharper256

eharper256 Purveyor of Dubious Medicinal Elixirs [since 1885]

Reading List:
    Link
    Shuumatsu had a pretty good adaptation, I think. I need to do the rest of the novels now (its my policy to stop a novel or manga reading whilst an anime of it is on air).

9. Haigi

Haigi Skimming Binge Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Ended at volume three. You would want to re-read the last chapter of the third volume before heading on to the fourth as they changed a few stuff in the anime.