LCD Hero without Blood or Tear

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link

I don't really want to make a LCD if there's only a few chapters for a novel. But I want this novel to get more attention so yeah. I like this novel due to the fact that Mc was really adamant on getting the ending of the game he's playing so he agreed to sort of give up he's strong character and make a new weak one for it.

So hope you guys will also like this novel

2. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    >A famous Swedish man who ran a popular gaming channel called Powdiepae was constantly attacking me lately.

Pewdiepie, lol

3. Trent

Trent ☕ Ursine Tea Zealot ☕

Reading List:
    Link
    Interesting little story, despite its flaws. A very adventurous feel; great world-building in that regard.

Do we know what the ratio of in-game to out-of-game time is? How long does he have? He was there for a century on his old account. He has a week outside, he's spent three months inside. Do they never need to leave the game to take care of their bodies, or does enough real-time have to pass?

4. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    tfw the person they're calling is in fact the most beautiful person on the whole empire

go for it conquer the Walpurgis Knight Mc!!

anonnovelupdates likes this.
  5. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    That Prince Elector must prepare for a beating

6. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Theyre flirting non stop. Lol

7. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Valer why you do not take responsibility? Lol

8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsweat:
    err shouln't you question on why are you getting exp from it first? Soooooo fetish tendencies affects the way you lvl up??
    :blobsweat_2:

9. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the high might and pride valler already tamed this little lady walpurgis heart but the main problem is he got no balls to make a move on her too bad mc is acting like spineless jp virgin mc when it comes to romance.
    I thought KR novel mc are different and capable I hope later on valler will grow some balls to do the deed with walpurgis. :sneaky:;)(y):sushi_yes::sushi_thankyou:

10. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    From the way I see that husk avatar seems to have an Over Power Class on it if he can successful integrate it with his own life as a wager he'll be a badass overlord later base on his last job description.

11. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    so 'twas his class after alll

12. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Just what would happen if that game world is "another reality world" too

13. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    Now we know why he's called "Hero without Bood or Tear"..I like the part where he's planning to sell that traitor to the demon lords..and HE'S the one taking advantage of the demon lords via loophole in the contract...

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    WAO...this game was written by Koreans. :p

15. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    more chapters...

16. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how hilariously the author turned our expectations for an interview with an abbess on its head...;) ;) ;)

The discussion on W's butt getting better...so funny!!!

17. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally I saw an update thanks for the new chapter!

18. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Skythewood only did Japanese translations... this was a surprise.

19. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C1: 50-to-1 time dilation? Why does anyone even bother to visit reality anymore? Why wouldn't they just build a virtual world and live there? Even if neglecting their bodies cut their lifespans in half, they'd still get to experience 2500 years worth of life, and the quality of that life would likely be better.

Also, 6 months is an incredibly long time to run that contest. That's 25 years of the players' lives spent on a single contest. Well, assuming they survive that long anyway.

Why are people still going on about this 12.5 years later? Do none of them actually play the game, or are their lives really just that empty?

He actually spent nearly 25 years working on this? Does he himself not have a life? Or does the author not realize what a 50-to-1 time dilation actually means?

If no recordings are allowed, then how did people know how the number 3 had died? Was he stupid enough to tell people?

Just how ugly is he to only have a 5 in charisma when everything else is around twenty? Except Intelligence. Apparently, he's also stupid.

C2: Once he hit the first one and knocked her into the pot, why didn’t the others turn on him? They’re still in the witch’s hut, which is likely quite small, so it’s not like they were too far away to help her.

Also, why didn’t he take the potion immediately after getting it? Does it knock him out as a side effect or something?

C3: What kind of idiot turns an enemy into a skunk in an enclosed place if their nose is still functional?

Why is a cauldron with an acid bomb in it at the top of a ladder? Wouldn’t getting it up there be pointlessly dangerous? And why would witches have a hard time hitting someone with a spell while he’s climbing a ladder on the opposite side of a relatively small room?

I wonder if he’s actually able to get multiple classes, or if that was something peculiar to guardians.

C4: If the exp only lasts for one month, how did he manage to spend it over the course of three months? Or did he level to thirty immediately and all the rest of the time was spent on learning the first level of proficiency in each of the skills before dumping skill points into them?

If he’s recruiting in the name of the nation, then how is he a mercenary?

C5: I really hope there are fewer German words going forward, or that the translator suddenly takes pity on us and translates them too.

C6: Ah, so it was the MC alone who took the colors, and not any of the dozens of men that went with him and died for his glory.

Honestly, this story is very thinly written. It’s like reading a list of events rather than experiencing them. The author has dots and he plans to connect them as quickly and efficiently as possible, good writing be damned. I just don’t see the point in continuing.

Disgusting and anonnovelupdates like this.
  20. Kiriima

Kiriima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jacobpaige
    I randomly opened this thread and your comment made me wanting to read this novel and count its problems too.

userunfriendly likes this.