Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O 2 versions? I hope the translator will use the uncensored one then ლ(`∀´ლ)

scriptor and readerz like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    It's supposed to be a touching scene but I was like... oh, now he's dead, now you're crying? I was criticizing LBH in my mind instead of feeling sad, lol.

Aeli, Redo, Luen and 1 other person like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    LBH made violent adult stuff with Shizun and he ended up crying and apolozing while the mc was ...ok lol :D

readerz likes this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I could translate it here, if you like, hahahahahahaha! Give me like one hour and I'll do it. :LOL: Who wants to read the "yummy" *cough actually painful* parts? :X3:

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am using the uncensored one lol. At least, I'm pretty sure it's the uncensored one... the raws I link to on the site is the one I'm using.

veihakase, Redo and kiara8 like this.
  6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 85 (Extra)

(Translator's Introduction: The original Luo Binghe from the main timeline somehow made his way to the alternate universe (BL/danmei version) where Shen Yuan had replaced Shen Qingqui. A battle between the two Binghes happens in the bamboo house at Quiet Peak. Eventually, the original leaves. Meanwhile, LBH and SQQ are in the mood for love.)

The bamboo house's roof has a hole in it. (TN: From the fight)

Swoosh, the wind is leaking in.

Shen Qingqui is lying on his back. Luo Binghe is pressing down on him and, like a puppy, is kissing and licking his way downwards.

He stared above him where "Luo Binghe" ruined part of the ceiling and could no longer pretend to ignore the damage. "How about we go somewhere else?"

Luo looked up, and said, stubbornly, "I don't want to."

They could go down the mountain and get a room somewhere, it would be better than here.

Shen Qingqui has not opened his mouth yet but Luo already added: "I don't want to go somewhere else. Here. In the bamboo house."

Unusually for him, this tone of voice is quite firm. Probably, to him, the bamboo house is really a very special place.

Shen Qingqui takes off his own clothes. He knows, from experience, that it's better for him to do this. (TN: There is a part here I can't quite make out but it's something about "better he take his clothes off than Luo." Possibly because Luo tends to tear clothes)

A rustling sound, the surcoat, Chinese-style clothing and waistband, fall the ground, the green and black overlap.

"Honest" is relative (TN: an idiom?), the cool breeze has blown, and Shen Qui is a little cold and embarassed. Binghe doesn't feel the same way.

He kneels between Shen Qingqui's legs, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down with nervousness.

The previous time, although he doesn't recall it properly, he remembers the rivers of blood and Shen Qingqui's pitiful condition. He knows that it was very bad.This time he wants to make the experience good but he doesn't know how to do it. Seeing him hesitate, Shen Qingqui, sighing, reaches out and undoes his waistband.

Looking at Binghe's fair cheeks blushing, he lifted his hand to scratch Binghe's chin, thinking that this child is a little cute and lovable.

The belt was removed and Shen Qingqui looked down, looks at the thing that is now rising. A moment ago he thought Binghe was pretty cute but now that thought instantly flew clean out of his mind.

(To be continued. TN: Lol, guess what's gonna happen next? There is also a break here in the original text. I believe it is to mark the line between the SFW and NSFW parts. What follows is the NSFW part that is sometimes censored in some versions.)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do the NSFW part put it under spoilers :D

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 85 (Extra)
    (continued)

Fuck! This size!

Shen Qingqui, resolute: "No!"

Luo Binghe was trembling like he had been struck by lightning: "Shizun, say yes..."

"No" means, "you can't go straight on like this, it's going to kill people."!

How on earth did he survive the last time when this type of thing was inserted into his body? He actually did not die!!

Shen Qingqui's thoughts are tangled for a moment and he said: "as a teacher... I'll give you a hand first."

How much to his first line down a bit! (TN: can't make this out)

Shen Qingqiu's fingers are like a maiden girl that has never served others. This is the first time. He grasped the root that is purplish red with blue veins, a meat pole with an exaggerated, cruel, ruthless look.

Luo Binghe was hurt and looked at Shen Qingqui with aggrieved eyes.

Shen Qingqiu calmed himself. His hands are not loose but not too rough. He began slowly stroking.

He is growing more and more scared.

Whether in terms of coarseness, hardness, or temperature, this is not the organ of any living thing at all.

It's okay to say it's a murder weapon, isn't it?!

After that one false start, Luo Binghe quickly got into it, staring at Shen Qingqiu's with narrowed, teary eyes, panting slightly.

Shen Qingqiu's face was expressionless, but his movements were very hard.The hand stroked harder but, although a little cloudy fluid was secreted by the umbrella-shaped head, the root of evil things refused to shoot its load. It refused to disappear, refused to shoot, but just rose higher and became harder. Shen Qingqiu was unable to maintain his calm. His expression became a bit distorted.

Luo Binghe has been watching his face. He suddenly said, carefully: "Shizun, uh... why don't you come?"

"What?" Shen Qingqiu thought incredulously.

Will Binghe let him?

Luo Binghe: "I am afraid of hurting Shizun. I would rather let master."

He said this seriously, looked sincere, and was going to lay down, but Shen Qingqiu said: "No. You do it."

Let him - but he doesn't any experience. If he does not take care of Binghe properly, even if he knows that Binghe will be in high spirits, he will not be able to sleep at night!

Anyway, in the future there will be some opportunities. Might as well let Binghe coax him this time, let him taste some sweetness.

In short, it's definitely not because he was moved by Binghe's offer to give up the initiative.

With an encouraging pat on Luo's head, Shen Qingqiu turned around and lay on the pillow.

His put his elbows on the bed, shoulders high, his back softly curved in a thrilling posture, hips and buttocks raised in front of Binghe.

Shen Qingqiu is in a state of feverish bashfulness but Luo grabs his waist and turns him around.

"what are you doing?" he said helplessly.

Luo Binghe said: "Shizun, I want the front......"

Wanna face me?!

Shen Qingqiu, black lines appearing on his head: "Don't push your luck."

He lay back and thought: This child is too much!

Willing to give it to him good!

Who knew that Luo Binghe would turn his back and cry: "Shizun, you don't want to look at my face...... Is that right?"

His forehead was full of tight beads of perspiration, his nose was slightly red, and his eyes seemed to be full of tears.

(Translator's notes: And the adventure continues! I'll post the rest later. I'm working on it.)

Last edited: Jul 3, 2017
  9. mican07

mican07 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *dying of nosebleed while kotowing flat on the ground...*:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
    Many thanks...*gives warm hug*
    uhm, i just want to ask what happens after sqq had the poison (the one with no cure??) Cause he says he remembered the cure from the novel is to have sex with lou binghe? Uhm..so what happen afterwards? How did he cure himself?(im dying to know cause i dont know how long will it take for the next translated chapter and im dying to know the sweet momnts thats going to happen next)

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 85 (Extra)
    (continued)

There's no doubt about it, if Shen Qingqiu rejects him, Luo Binghe will start crying on the spot.

Thinking of the face to face position, Shen Qingqiu cannot help but say: "No."

Luo Binghe cried: "Why do you have your back to me each time?"

You really think too much?... Where did this thought even come from?

... Forget it! To avoid more of this type of thinking, Shen Qingqiu casually said: "well, the front is fine! Stop crying."

In fact, Luo Binghe's tears are worthless.

"Oh" said Binghe. Having received permission, Binghe draws nearer and his hand touches Shen Qingqiu's skin.

Shen Qingqiu's waist is slim. His bare legs, smooth and slender, are folded up. Since the two of them are lying face-to-face, between his legs everything can be seen at a glance, including the round buttocks and the place in the middle.

Luo Binghe's hand trembles slightly and with upward strokes delicately caresses the exquisitely smooth inner thighs. Shen Qingqiu could not help shrinking. Binghe seemed to be afraid he would change his mind. Holding on to one thigh, Binghe put a finger in it.

The finger seems to have been covered with grease. Going in was not difficult and it was quickly accepted by the hot, soft passage.

The feeling of another nimble finger squeezing its way inside was very strange. Shen Qingqiu felt a shiver run up from the base of his spine to his scalp. Also, he cannot think of when/how Luo had prepared such a tool.

Binghe turns very quiet, concentrating on putting in a third finger. This time Shen Qingqiu felt a slight tearing feeling, gasped for breath, clutched at his arm, and clenched his teeth:"... Slow down."

Luo Binghe immediately nodded, like an obedient child, and really slowed down. Step by step, according to Shen Qingqiu's instructions, Binghe tentatively rubbed and probed. When he touched a certain soft place, Shen Qingqiu trembled, did not feel so uncomfortable, he endured the shame to say:"... Well, there... Can..."

Why does he personally have to teach others how to do it?

Shen Qingqiu wanted to light a candle for himself, no, he wanted enough candles to light up the whole sky.*

Luo Binghe is carefully looking at his face and observing every expression. The slight, subtle movements of his eyelids, the corner of his eyes, his eyebrows, and his lips cannot escape Luo Binghe's observant eyes. There is a sense of not being able to escape being watched, making Shen Qingqiu feel unbearably ashamed. Turning his head to the side, something catches his eye.

On Luo Binghe's chest, near his heart, there is a ferocious-looking scar.

When he pushed Binghe into the abyss, he stabbed Binghe in the chest.

He really never intended to hurt Luo Binghe, but time and time again he hurt Binghe, that's the truth.

Shen Qingqiu was dazed for a moment , subconsciously reaching out to touch the scar. At this moment, Luo Binghe completed the preliminary preparations.

(Translation Notes: To be continued. When I started, I didn't know it was this long, lol. Light a candle for this MTL translator!

Btw, I interpreted many lines to make it sound comprehensible in English. For example, the literal translation is "thrusts out the face to endure the head" but I translated it as "Binghe draws nearer (to SQQ)" for clarity. It's all in the context of what they are actually doing. I could be wrong but I'm pretty confident that the gist of the matter is there.)

* I believe this is simply an idiom.

11. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    I interpreted it differently. At this point, SQQ still hasn't accepted a relationship or attraction to the same sex.

He awkwardly rejected the robe because it was a shocking thing. He felt, as a straight man, that it was weird and creepy to accept a robe from another man so he refused it.

12. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Thanks for translating. Your MTL skills make me realize mine are really lacking.

readerz likes this.
  13. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Please continue!!!

readerz likes this.
  14. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I will continue, just tired myself out, lol. Brain needs recharging.

alexfilia and krrizis like this.
  15. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh!!! ? censored and uncensored? why is that....

16. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Uncensored has more smut. XDDD

Fulmine Chrys, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  17. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I mean why would they censor it! does this get too explicit (not that I have any problem, I like it)
    More than that I hope they kiss! <3

scriptor likes this.
  18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    some sites do (i dont know why though)...when i was reading founder with mtl some were cencored...in the end i found one that wasnt...but it doesnt have the side sotries orz

kiara8, scriptor and Luen like this.
  19. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    But the side stories made up like 90% of the story's smut?

scriptor and alexfilia like this.
  20. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    on founder?....yeah i havent found them orz Q_Q

kiara8 likes this.