Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not going into details here..LTX was in the middle of the act and was as taut as a drawn bow when he paused and said that he doesn't have that here. NX asked if he meant condoms and he answered in the affirmative....and NX said it was her "safe period" ......

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  2. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Normally, one would addressed one's kin in an affectionate term like eg Su Yan will be Ah Yan or just Yan. But as I see it, this Su family is trying to keep up with the elites..or they think they are one which I would believed that is the case. In elites homes, they would usually address each other formally as in prim and proper. And for NXL still calling SY as Yan ge ge {brother} is just that..I can also add that in aristocrats they do that. Try watching the historical/period Chinese dramas and you will notice that they addressed each other by their status and ranks.. do correct me if I err here.

3. akimisa

akimisa A suspicious person (≖ᴗ≖๑)

Reading List:
    Link
    No wonder Ning xi rape thing make her stay in bed for so long, just that in normal way without drug, LTX lust is big, he will not ending with just 3 times doing the deed, then if with the drug, with 3x dosage, isn't that really torture, i mean 3x doing that than his normal self....
    ( ゚д゚ )

4. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    well... beside the stamina thing, he was also probably a lot rougher when he was drugged...

5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you expect.... He had been living like a monk all these years.... Except that one time he did it with Ning Xi, and the other time Ning Xi helped him a bit, he'd almost never done anything to help himself ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) If all that was pent up was able to be dissolved in just a night, he'd be too weak lmao and we definitely know that he ain't a weak ass like Su Yan. I'd say if Lu Tingxiao goes full strength he'd made Ning Xi stay in bed for a whole week... or two... or maybe a month ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL! LTX has been holding himself back all these years for NX, so yeah I'm sure he has a bit of pent up energy. Dude has some amazing self control.

7. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [/SPOILER]
    pffftttt what a joke. if NX is a commoner, he wouldn't give a damn sh*t :mad:

17++
    one month later...

XB : mom, when are you going home? i miss you
    NX : ah, i miss you too darling (hoarse voice)
    XB : ?? what's wrong with your voice? are you sick??? he (LTX, i dun remember what XB calling him with... ^^;) doesn't take care of you properly??? :mad: where is he? i wanna talk to him
    NX : your father, ahh he.... ahhh is rather occupied at the moment nnnnnn... (supressed groan)
    LTX grab the phone : your mother need more rest. her body isn't back to the way it used to be. she need a rehabilitation for her body. i will work with her to restore her body. after your mom awake, we'll do a video call. (click, phone ends)
    XB : ........

8. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I was actually talking about how long Ning Xi couldn't get out of bed after the "exercise", but this is acceptable too lol

9. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    one month of "rehabilitation" :rolleyes::oops:

10. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, what a revelation! You moron!

Lazy hypocrite likes this.
  11. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this scene is a hint of things to come. Why is the writer going into details on this issue? Don't you think there is a loophole here?

HoneyBee349 likes this.
  12. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a bit confused. Are you asking why the author is mentioning another child, no contraception, etc?

Like you, I think the chapter is foreshadowing some things, but it's kind of predictable if NX does get pregnant soon. At the same time, I think it would be poorly planned for her to get pregnant when she is trying to make a comeback in acting and is (partially?) dealing with her fashion line among other things. Not to mention we haven't seen the characters try to tie up the loose ends about NX and XB blood ties or figure out who sent XB to the Lu family (which I feel will be addressed towards the end of the novel since it's such a big plot element). Combining that (and any other loose ends I didn't cover) with the potential troubles of pregnancy just seems to be a bit too much.

13. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But this also can accelerate the finishing blow. Like if NX pregnant it might agitated XB first cause he will felt threatened by the incoming baby, so the truth about NX being xb mother might be out there soon if not to the public at least to xb to calm him down.
    And with the pregancy ltx will be more protective towards nx and will be more ruthless to the other party that try to harm her. As for the comeback, she still actively doing her things for untill 6 months into pregnancy, the author just need to put nx does not look like pregnant woman balabala as usual, cause in real life I know some woman could still look okay in 6 months prgenancy, on the 7 though will be to stretch out

14. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    at least if the story timeline same as the summary on NU then... ning xi still not getting pregnant after this, but yeah.. the author can change or update the summary if ning xi gets pregnant, hmm... xiao bao will feel insecure. I agree with that, cause he still doesn't know ning xi is his real mom, and he feels that ning xi love for him will get less than before, even though ning xi will not doing that.... (there some factor Xiao bao will feel insecure, like his friend or classmate say that their mom doesn't care about them after they get baby brother or sister etc)

Lazy hypocrite and HoneyBee349 like this.
  15. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure that summary on NU is made by ppl translating it to english. The original summary goes something like this:
    Servant: Young master, is it ok to give NX control of that company?
    LTX: yeah
    XB: Thanks for the giant teddy bear daddy!
    LTX: it's for your mother
    NX: Darling, can I play in this movie? There's a bed scene but it's fake...
    LTX: Sure, let's go to bed
    6 hours later
    NX: $&*! 'sure' my ass!

That's not exactly the summary, but that's the general idea of it - more a way of seeing how the main characters NX, LTX, and XB interact than a summary...
    My bet is that if anyone in this series says that NX won't care about XB as much after he gets a baby brother or sister, it's going to be LJL. He's caused as many 'crises' as any of the 'villains' when he says stupid things in this series, lol. Though after the crises has been solved the general situation also usually improves...

16. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps he'd feel jealous because this child was born out of NX's womb while he didn't (unless they spill the beans about him being NX's child already).

17. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, XB already said in the past he refused to call LTX 'father' because he wasn't born by NX... I can totally picture him freaking out if NX got pregnant and they didn't tell XB he's NX's biological child now that I think about it some more...

18. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    well.....telling people he is NX son will raise questions.....XB is not a stupid kid ...How are they going to face people later orz

19. akimisa

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah... I'm rolling when Xiao Bao said that he is not born from a womb or something... wait... is it not born from ning xi or womb, ( if I'm not wrong, xiao bao said something like he is not born from a womb {a woman } he feel he is born from LTX ) LOL dunno... correct me please...
    (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)

20. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    To be specific XB was upset that he didn't come from NX's womb, and thus angry at LTX. He understands that he was born from a woman's womb.