Spoiler Spirit Hotel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jun 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading MTL. There's some plot later on too, though nothing heavy (in my opinion):

-ML hugs MC to sleep. It becomes a habit later on. XDD
    -there's some stuff with all the 9 worlds (?) associated with the hotel (Noah's Ark is kind of in an area that's in none of the domains and neutral). Some people want to make war and/or change the status quo. MC has some words with them.
    -there are 7 angels (Heaven) and 7 demons (Hell). ML is in neither camp and he was put in the hotel's neutral camp because having him on either side would swing the war to a definite victory for the side that has him. He's got black wings because he was in the process of Falling when God decided he didn't want the war swinging to Hell.
    -later on God fetches ML back to Heaven and purifies him (?)...?
    -MC is super lonely without ML. He's clear on his feelings by now but he leaves the hotel (time was reached) half to sort things out and half because thought maybe he didn't belong in that supernatural world. Plus, he'd have to give up all his connections in his home.
    -MC has a buddy who is a dwarf. He gets locked with MC on the other side because some of their friends played a joke of sorts. He has to wear kiddie clothes LOOOOOL. And he remakes most of the MC's appliances into the weirdest combinations.
    -MC talks with the human buddy who'd been in the hotel before him, admitting that his problem is that he loves the ML. His buddy is a good guy and tells him to be happy/chase his happiness. :)
    -either time was reached for next cycle or his dwarf buddy figured out some bit of engineering, but MC returns to hotel with the dwarf. He didn't think ML would be there but he was! There is a teary reunion and hugs.
    -there's also a hilarious moment in which MC thought ML might be fake because his wings were a different color (not white as expected from being in Heaven). ML says it was because he started to Fall again since MC was gone... XD Wow he must have been upset.
    -they make up and are basically together forever after this. The End.

Extras
    -MC has a talk with Metatron at one point and through him gets to choose either thousands of gold coins (?) or eternal life (so he can be with ML). MC talks a bit and seems interested in the gold (LOL) but when actually making the decision he's quick to choose eternal life so he can be with ML. Later he tells ML and ML says that it didn't matter since he would have gone to find MC once he reincarnated... :3
    -everyone at the hotel goes on trips to various places in the supernatural world and human world. Some of it is hilarious because of culture shock reactions. Like the burned Tree of Knowledge turning out to be valuable the same way humans would value a 'dinosaur egg' according to MC. XD

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  2. Land Of Tea

Land Of Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    0.0 so fast??

alexfilia and scriptor like this.
  3. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. Just don't ask me about details lol, I sorta skimmed it all. Plus this novel is fairly short to MTL compared to some others I've gone through.

alexfilia likes this.
  4. Land Of Tea

Land Of Tea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how many chaps??

5. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor which chaper they do the deed? :D:oops:

alexfilia likes this.
  6. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    *sees ml hugs the mc to sleep * ....*faints and joins the ml in heaven <3* ...

how did they start sleeping together?

7. scriptor

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't remember lol. Unless I got sex mixed up with literal sleeping, I think they only do the deed in the last chapter.

If you mean regular sleeping... it started when MC broke into ML's rooms (ML is like CEO/supervisor) for questions. Then MC started seeking out ML regularly. MC was super tired at one point and was in ML's rooms. He also kinda fibbed about something he was checking out there (?) but used lack of sleep as an excuse. ML drags him in bed and lo and behold, our MC falls asleep immediately. Then it just sorta became a habit because they'd both realized they liked each other and cuddled while sleeping. They were in the dating phase when ML got yanked away.

8. etern

etern Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooo by and comedy plus supernatural *sets up camp*

9. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any more fluff fluff between MC and ML?? my reading list is so loooooong now....

10. NinaYuki

NinaYuki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is so darn funny, Fei Sha is the best.... But I would like to know if someone can tell me if Dea and Antonio ended up having a real romance or if it is just the fake stuff...

11. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ^ Also curious about this. I'm hoping they end up together, tbh.

12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Dea with the dark king better >.> ....wait did Dea's curse got lifted after he had **** with Gin?

13. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the last few chapters yet because I wanted to stockpile, so don't know Dark King's personality yet (outside of possibly cursing Dea).

14. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Will the dark king and Dea end up together? ....I like the couple :D
    they are more intresting than the main one *coughs*

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  15. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldnt help it ....i wanted to know what happened with Dea and the cute Fairy KIng <3 (so I mtled a few chaps >.>)

Anyway the ml took the mc and Dea to the fairy world (so Dea can confess :X3:) ...(also it turns out that the ml has soft winds <3)

Unfortunatly the cute King wasnt there atm but they see him later all cool inside his flying carriage ...but since Dea is stuborn the mc ends up confessing for him :ROFLMAO: (while hugging the king's thigh i think )
    Then the mc gets lost in some forest and was forced to awnser questions/solve riddles....Ml ends up calling him cause he was worried ....Anyway Dea decided to stay in the fairy world in the end (at least for now) and someone else went back to the hotel

Also there is a sublot with the invisible guy growing up ....and Gin promishing to let him top (apparently he still havent kept that promise lol)

16. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor when did the ML realize that he love the MC?

17. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    So at the end Dea end up with the Fairy King. Didn’t Dea reject the Fairy King that why he ran away to Noah Ark? Also any cute moment between the MC and ML?

18. Pachia

Pachia Go At My Own Pace~

Reading List:
    Link
    I seem to have found a manga and a manhua form of this novel. There is a bit of difference between the manga and manhua, however there are more similarities.

ZeeRose, Audene and AbsoluteMeowster like this.
  19. katiethairu33

katiethairu33 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I'm obsessed with this. Binge-read the whole thing on ExR (ExiledRebels) but there are 20 or so chapters left and it's at a very annoying cliffy right now. Can someone please post a link to the raws? TY!!

Edit: https: // www. sto . cx / book-19774-1. html

Here's a link to the raws if anyone was stranded like me. :'D

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  20. wicketginger

wicketginger Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you remember the level of NSFW in this novel?