Question ISSTH QUESTION NOTHING MAJOR

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by ldiefeaith00, Jul 6, 2017.

1. ldiefeaith00

ldiefeaith00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys...when i was reading the ISSTH Book.10 Chap. 1562(yes, yes i was stacking all the chapter so that i can binge read) i was intrigue of this topic about the green coffin where a woman is laying there...and i vaguely remember the history but i think it something like a man whose powefull created that coffin and declare that no one can disturb or touch etc...i read this comment askin who is that woman? Or anyone knows in er gen novel about the details who exactly created that coffin because it seems like allheaven the will of vast expanse treated the coffin like he fears or does'nt want to get involved with it...because clearly allheaven can just destroy it and eradicate the mountain and sea butterfly and its inhabitant to use as a threat to meng hao but he did not do it so i am speculating or theorize that someone who is related to allheaven has some connection with that girl inside the coffin or that guy who created it...it was one of the danger zone in the vast expanse right? Is he transcendor just like the other or much more powerful? Ancestor? Thanks for answering dont care if its spoiler or what ever just want to feed this curiosity of mine and be satisfied.

2. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that the one who made the coffin was Lord Li since it's power is beyond a paragon's and people who had a limited lifespan were able to live much longer which could be an influence of Lord Li's control of time. Also, Allheaven doesn't want them all dead.
    he wants more people on the verge of becoming the Demon

3. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it might of been the remains of ancient immortal even though their souls reincarnated the coffin could be ground zero.

4. DarkArts

DarkArts ✫ First Ancestor of the Assassin Sect ✫

Reading List:
    Link
    Might be Hai Meng's true self and the one who created the coffin could be Lord Fifth or Allheaven... though this is just my personal speculation. I actually have no idea who it could be.

5. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't she one of the companions of Patriarch Vast Expanse that died one by one? That should also be why she accepted the Mountain and Sea Realm inside because they basically fled Allheaven who she had a grudge against. The patriarch was a Transcender himself and that kind of place could only be created by a Transcender.

6. ldiefeaith00

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait...i know that lord li is all powerful base on the story and description when meng hao got to know or when he is inside the demon immortal sect but i think based on the cultivation of ke yunhai... is that dao sovereign? I think lord li is not even in the 5th or 6th paragon...and thinking about it he has no power to create a vortex of time outside of vast expanse knowing that its a danger zone even for a 9th paragon...

7. ldiefeaith00

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah...i think so to...based on the story i think that it was much more powerful than meng hao or equal in power that created that coffin but clearly why is it that allheaven doesnt wsnt to disturb it....hmmm intriguing.

8. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    He's probably thinking that Lord Li became a transcendent... at some points it was mentioned that he gained dao source, though it was quite unclear whether he actually became one or just gained a little bit of it because of the hex he made... He was 6 essence dao sovereign as mountain and sea lord, other than that, I don't think it was really mentioned if he became a paragon or not and what exactly happened to him.

9. podlizurko

podlizurko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it Chu Yuyan's coffin and MH sent the message through time when he became all powerfull.

10. ldiefeaith00

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait none of it has been mentioned by patriach deathblade. I have seen once of hes comment that no history has been mentioned about the origin of the coffin...so i thought that maybe in one of er gen novel he just miss or so i think..

11. Ophis_Trihexa

Ophis_Trihexa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't her coffin on the ninth mountain for all time?

12. ldiefeaith00

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah thats what i was thinking...even if he already get a little bit of daosource it doesnt mean that he becomes a transcender...theres so many 9th paragon who has a bit of daosource but did not become a transcendor...clearly he is not the one who created that but well it just a theory.

13. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ...Wang Lin

14. DarkArts

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, like Meng Hao for example can be said to have had a bit of it when he used that time walking technique he got from Slaughter, I think.

Wait, did Slaughter ever keep his promise to teach Meng Hao how to call the wind or rain or whatever he said?

15. Wytchlord

Wytchlord I like strawberries ~

Reading List:
    Link
    Parts of the explanation were scattered here and there in the story. Such as the part with Patriarch Vast Expanses companions dying, that message about how that green vortex and coffin stuff came to be and it being there for a long time already. If I remember correctly that being that Meng Hao encountered while on the way to the vortex explained a bit to him about it or something

16. ldiefeaith00

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope its impossible because chu yuyan body is in the kunlun society and has a bit soul left when yan'er choose to destroy the soul and send it back to the original body... it doesnt mentioned that chu yuyan is dead in mind or body she does not just want to wake up according to meng hao.

17. ZiLi

ZiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure who said it but i remember someone saying something along the lines of "the girl in the coffin is to the Ghost what Chu Yuyan is to Meng Hao".
    Basically one-sided love with the Ghost feeling bad about this (like MH), but i'm not sure if it's true or not.

L.E. There's also this response to a question by someone:

"The nine world butterflies were something from the ancient war and had something to do with the 9 Mountain Sea being sealed by the 33 Heavens. The Parent Butterfly flew to the Coffin of the main girl in Xian Ni which seems to be protected by some Laws probably set by Wang Lin. Wang Lin also had a Butterfly treasure in Xian Ni, and I don't know if there's a connection there"

So it's kind of confusing...

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    Wytchlord likes this.
  18. ldiefeaith00

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait seriously?

19. Quillink

Quillink Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevermind, I'm wrong

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
    valamesh likes this.
  20. Tnyhy

Tnyhy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, we have too little info, speculations are useless at this point.

Most probably its a seed for another story to solve it.