Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's canon. In the extras featuring original!LBH, the title is actually something like Bing-ge and Bing-mei if I remember right. LOL.

I'm just too lazy to translate titles... guilty cough

Fluted_Trash, Gav, Luen and 2 others like this.
  2. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO! Nice. In case anyone is confused:

Bing-mei - Little Sister Bing (our cute LBH)
    Bing-ge - Big Brother Bing (originalLBH)

Let me know if I'm wrong.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    Fluted_Trash, Gav, Luen and 4 others like this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    am i the only one who wants to see shizun being the top and teaching LBH >.>

i'm sure LBH will be more than fine with it:ROFLMAO:

vesperia, swordfish, Gav and 3 others like this.
  4. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    And he would be except SQQ isn't fine with turning LBH into a bloody mess due to his own inexperience with sleeping with a male. I guess they'll switch one day when SQQ decides that he's prepared enough and won't make LBH cry in pain.

Aeli, Gav, Shizuka15 and 3 others like this.
  5. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt LBH will feel any pain at all (since he is the strongest and all) ...and shizun is not as strong as him in the first place >.> ...it would be an intresting extra

Gav, Shizuka15, kiara8 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Luen

Luen One Who Silences The TMI Onigiri Kitty

Reading List:
    Link
    His outer skin has a really strong defense but u can't say the same for his insides right?

readerz, Gav, Shizuka15 and 2 others like this.
  7. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Pffff :D ....I doubt Shizun would dare hurt him :D (and i dont think LBH will mind it since its Shizun ) >.>
    (plus the mc will make sure his little bun is enjoying whatever they are doing)

readerz, Gav, Shizuka15 and 2 others like this.
  8. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link

readerz and Gav like this.
  9. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link

Gav and readerz like this.
  10. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel that the original!LBH is an overgrown selfish child

Gav and readerz like this.
  11. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    All he wants is some love

kisa-chan, Nokita, Luen and 4 others like this.
  12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link

Chuyin, eMkaii, readerz and 1 other person like this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I was trying to wrap my mind around what the people (who aren't LBH and SQQ) think of the story's events so I MTL'ed a scene where some sect members gossip about it. I only put in here the conversation itself, without the "they ordered the food" "so and so looked at the menu" stuff. In short, this is just the condensed version with just the rumors of LBH x SQQ. The scene: this is after SQQ resurrects. The sect members are eating at a restaurant with SQQ (long story, don't ask me) but no one knows its SQQ since he is in the plant body. Also, everyone thinks SQQ is dead.

Lu (minor char): "There is another interesting explanation. This is something that seems to have been spoken about by insiders, Luo Binghe and Shen Qingqiu..."

Lu: "This Luo Binghe and Shen Qingqiu are master and disciple, right? Luo Binghe came from a poor family and suffered many hardships. He came to the sect and for a period of time was bullied. Fortunately, Shen was very close to him."

Yang (Bai Zhan): "What's the use of treating him well?"

Some people asked: "This is not the story of the Shen Qingqiu abusing him?"

Lu: "Are you surprised? The reason behind that is that the pair of teacher and disciple, day and night relative, the feelings live darkly, what would a person do?" (TN: An idiom? But in context seems to be saying that there was "something" between them. "Something" being same sex love.)

The people at the table were gasping for breath: "There is this saying!"

Lu: "Exactly. However, strictly speaking, it is Luo Binghe that likes Shen Qingqiu in a one-sided way. It's just his wishful thinking."

Lu: "Who is Shen Qingqiu? He is the Quiet Peak Lord. What is the path of Quiet Peak cultivators? Pure in heart, they only seek to lead a pious life with all one's heart. Luo Binghe, his feelings of love turn to hate."

Yang: "Because love begets hate?"

Lu: "With this explanation, then the Immortal Assembly events are easy to understand."

Lu: "Luo Binghe goes to battle as the Quiet Peak's first person, makes brilliant achievements, his heart becomes emboldened. His demon energy becomes out of control, the valley is closed off. Luo Binghe is obsessed for a while, seizes the chance to reveal his heart to his teacher."

Lu said with deep veneration: "Shen Qingqiu remained pure and incorruptible, naturally he sternly refused."

Lu: "Who would have thought, after being rejected, Luo Binghe was desperate, taken over by evil thoughts, and unexpectedly tried to force Shen Qingqiu into submission."

(At this point Shen is pulling out his hair, the others are speechless or like "ah!" "what a beast!")

LU: "Shen Qingqiu, would he give in?! Master and disciple fight, the master wins. Luo Binghe is defeated and retreats. He sadly departs."

Lu: "Although Shen Qingqiu is still not willing have such a bad reputation, he says, but its only an excuse, that Luo Binghe died at the hands of the demon clan."

Lu: "So, this is the truth of the missing years and why he did not return to the sect."

Lu: "He did not want to see, was ashamed to see the teacher!”

Lu: " After being unlucky in love at the Immortal Conference, Luo Binghe had a spectacular adventure, practiced a peerless Qi technique, and joined another sect, receiving the favor of the sect master. But he still did not give up on Shen Qingqiu, made a comeback, in the city of ____" (TN: city of flower something, not important right now)

Lu: "The allegation that Shen Qingqiu colluded with the demon clan, well isn't Luo Binghe himself of the demon clan? He slandered Shen Qingqiu. Shen Qingqiu stands too high above him, Luo Binghe cannot enter his eyes, so he wanted to pull Shen Qingqiu down to his level!"

Lu: "Luo Binghe tried every means possible to detain Shen Qingqiu in the water dungeon. Where is that place? Long ago, he turned his hand over the clouds and covered the rain. (TN: Something about the place being under his control, I think) Claiming that this is just to imprison Shen Qingqiu until he can be judged, it's actually no different than Shen being in extreme danger. Imprisoned for several days in water dungeon, Shen Qingqiu was tied up with the immortal binding rope, Qi strength completely lost, who knows that what his adversary did to him?!"

Lu: "Shen Qingqiu was humiliated, fought valiantly to escape, but was stopped by Luo Binghe. He had to request to help from the Bai Zhan Peak Lord. Liu Qingge, of course, came to help."

Lu: "Luo Binghe was petty and jealous. He and Liu Qingge fought an earth-shaking battle. Shen Qingqiu, helpless, had to explode his soul on the spot."

Lu: "This is another explanation that is spread in private. Although it sounds ridiculous, it is simply nonsense, but many of the details are available. Gentlemen, remember that the unofficial history is often read side by side with the official history in the biographies."

TL;DR - The rumor is that LBH was madly in love with SQQ. During the Immortal Conference thingie, LBH's demon energy got out of control and his mind was affected. He confessed his love to SQQ who rejected him. LBH tried to force himself on SQQ. They fought, SQQ won and LBH had to leave. SQQ didn't want to explain and ruin his/LBH's reputation so he said LBH died. LBH went to another sect, got stronger with a cheat, then when SQQ went to his city, he slandered/set up SQQ. Poor, poor SQQ was imprisoned in the water dungeon where LBH "took advantage" of him. SQQ escaped the dungeon and was caught by LBH. Even with Liu's help SQQ was unable to make a clean getaway. SQQ was then forced to explode his soul. (Special note: The remarks about Liu make me think that they were also saying this was a love triangle. But they did not openly say it because at least one of them is from Bai Zhan Peak.)

Wow!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
  14. Shizuka15

Shizuka15 Lady Lan XiChen

Reading List:
    Link
    Huuu that seems a pretty complicated love!
    Thanks!

readerz likes this.
  15. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Long story short: The gossip in the sect seems to be that their Quiet Peak Lord was a pure soul who was dirtied by the beast Luo Binghe and had to explode his soul in order to escape from the clutches of his evil disciple.

It's very one-sided but perfectly understandable that sect's people would totally side with SQQ. He is one of them and of high standing while LBH is a half-demon who left their sect for another. SQQ finds out later that all of the sect people refer to LBH as the "beast" or "animal."

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
    Fuyuneko, neu, busyoldfool and 7 others like this.
  16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    lol they propably feel sorry for him too :D ...they propably think he sicrifises his body to protect them :ROFLMAO:

EurikaYamato03, Shizuka15 and readerz like this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized that the line: "Long ago, he turned his hand over the clouds and covered the rain" might be something more since I suddenly remembered that "clouds and rain" means sex. LOL. :giggle:

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! XD XD I wondered if LBH knew about this story

19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that is partly true. I think one of the reasons why he exploded his soul was because Liu was losing and he didn't want his sect brother to die.

Chuyin, Aeli, Gav and 2 others like this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anything anyone wants to know, I'm in the mood to MTL a bit more. :love:

Aeli, Shizuka15 and alexfilia like this.