Spoiler Spoiler request: Hidden Marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by IamMeowChie, Dec 8, 2016.

1. dragonkin550

dragonkin550 Well-known lizard-eater

Reading List:
    Link
    4 chapters out. Get ready to feel lots of hate for SY...

2. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Why? ..what did he do? o.o

3. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    ...tries to headhunt NX for Starlight... *cough* SY is retarded *cough*

4. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    so he becomes NX's stalker? o.o

5. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    He just seems really stupid at this point... scratch that. He always has been. orz

jojooxxx, akimisa, Leilacus and 4 others like this.
  6. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, he has been stalking her lately... but that's not the point. I'll do a full summary of the chapters in a bit :p

7. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    CH 1992
    HX calls the Tiger, it leisurely comes to his side. HX says Go, and moves to leave, waving at NX & co. NX, shocked, asks God if he has to leave. HX replies that no killers will dare to come anymore, with a disdaining face.
    TL nods and says Grandpa is right, Xiao Zhan (killer from last ch) is already the peak!
    Since even XZ died, no one will come unless they're crazy.
    NX is somewhat disappointed, says it's late, God should eat before going?
    HX turns back without hesitation agreeing to a meal
    NX's sadness scatters and feels empty
    Later that night
    NX asks LTX if he'll be ok. LTX questions whether her confidence in him is so low. NX quickly denies, and LTX says she should concentrate on her things, the rest is his battlefield.
    After HX left, Deer Town remained calm, and a few days later there was a cuteness explosion of a pure white tiger cub
    Outside, people know assassinating won't work, changed direction to focus on the Asian Economy, and underground forces battles, LTX became busy. But NX's career returned to the peak.
    YLD releases an ad featuring NX, logo is Turn Back Time. People comment on the ad and compliment NX's skin, drop SS's product (competitor HZX is spokeswoman for) for YLD's product.
    YLD executive Parker gets praise from the M Country CEO via video conference, YLD exceed SS in China and even M country sales improved. Parker is very happy, finally shamed SS that had been pressuring him for so many years. As expected, replacing LXR with NX was a great idea!
    Who could have expected NX's momentum returns so quickly, HZX can't fight back, instantly pull up YLD. Usually signing a rising star is way more beneficial than an already popular artist. Parker invites NX to a fashion dinner via XT.

CH 1993
    WHJ at starlight has a headache looking at data on a computer. Golden Age market share is growing alarmingly fast. HZX is powerless to stop it. Before, NX smashed the "World", and the Top Lists, Overtoop HZX in Hollywood Blockbuster, and finally even YLD's endorsement defeats HZX's SS endorsement.
    WHJ yells at LXR and her agent, shouldn't YLD's endorsement be soft fighting? Why is it NX?
    He had been too busy with other things, wasn't aware of this until it's too late. Not only lost the endorsement, also let HZX get pressed again. LXR can't speak, only endures the injustice. Her agent says it's not his fault, went to sign a contract and XT cuts in the middle, he wasn't aware of it being NX. Should be XT getting revenge against LXR for leaving, nothing to do with him!
    LXR, disbelieving, says the endorsement was hers before she joined Starlight, after she joined Starlight it disappeared, how is it her fault?
    LXR and her agent argue about LXR not getting resources, being sold to old men for endorsements.
    WHJ yells at them to shut up. With an aching head, he can only hope for SY. Waiting for SY, WHJ welcomes him at the door.
    SY asks what's going on?
    WHJ explains NX's return is impacting the company and her influence is growing, is there any way out?
    SY asks why not extend an olive branch? WHJ asks if SY means to directly poach NX (Bring NX to Starlight)? SY replies why not?
    WHJ replies NX has disputes with SY's wife, since NX was forced out of Starlight, how will she come back? Even if NX is willing, how can we explain to NXL...

2 more left.

8. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear, SY is fûcking dumb as hell! Who the hell want his stinking ass besides that crazy bītch NXL.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    zhieland, akimisa, riyo and 2 others like this.
  9. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    CH 1994
    SY says don't worry about NXL, I'll talk to NX personally
    WHJ bright eyed says If SY boss goes, naturally is the best. So long as NX comes over, we give her the best resources, her broker can come along!
    Even if development is currently fast, can't compare with Starlight naturally, plus SY going to talk personally should have good odds of success.
    Next day
    XT storms LFX's office, swearing about WHJ
    when LFX questions him, XT replies he's not joking, he got internal news that WHJ is trying to poach NX!
    LFX, with a delicate expression, oh, wants to poach NX?
    XT swears some more, if NX really is poached then he won't be able to live. LFX calms him down, what kind of person do you think NX is?
    XT replies of course he's not worried about NX, but he's got a trauma from WHJ's tricks poaching so many of his big seedlings. LFX replies rest assured, anyone else was poached, NX is impossible.
    XT tearfully asks how's are you so sure? XT sees NX as more important than his life, plus the previous betrayals he really has a trauma.
    LFX looks at XT acting like a sad abandoned puppy, quietly disdainful. NX isn't just a Golden Age rising star, she's basically the owner... Have you ever heard of a boss being poached? Finally LFX just tells XT to trust him, just do your job.
    XT sadly asks LFX If NX abandons him, will LFX be responsible?
    LFX says he'll be responsible for XT, hurry up and scram, there's work to do!
    YLD dinner
    NX was invited, didn't expect in the small garden to meet SY. After seeing him at the University, SY never found her. As expected by NX, NXL played SY. This time SY working in Starlight because NXL has physical body discomfort. NX knows NXL too well, she'd never let go. Unless...
    SY's heart pounds seeing NX, as if he's worried she'd escape he quickly says NX, I'm looking for you for business this time.
    NX, intoxicated, asks Business?

CH 1995
    SY, throat dry, takes a deep breath and steadies his mind, says NX, come to Starlight!
    NX is surprised that SY is trying to Poach her.
    SY softly says NX, while you've been outside fighting, these years had too much bitterness, although your situation now is pretty good, but even if Golden Age pays attention to you, flourishing now, after all interests are involved. If you come to Starlight I can at least look out for you. Or if you get tired, you can also take a break, don't work so hard...
    NX, laughs softly, SY, do you mean to back me?
    SY hurriedly says no, I just want to take care of you!
    NX replies SY always take good care of NXL and baby, I won't bother you.
    SY's face turns pale, saying NX knows... Looking at NX, he quickly explains, I didn't lie to you, I had a lawyer drafting a divorce agreement and then that night to talk with NXL, she fainted, went to the hospital, found out she's pregnant... in that case I really can't do it... I know, let you down, you wait for me, give me a little time, okay?
    SY finished, looks towards NX, found her eyes closed, quietly seems to be asleep.
    SY, confused, subconsciously moves towards NX. When SY's hand is about to touch NX, suddenly someone appears and blocks SY's hand, standing in front of NX.
    JMY, eyes ice cold, says Boss Su, you're a married man, this isn't appropriate behavior?
    SY's face turns ugly at the word 'married man', says NX's drunk, call her assistant to take care of her.
    JMY yells, what she does is none of your business!
    Finished yelling, JMY angrily stairs at NX, helps her up. Dead girl! Not even a little wariness!
    NX opens her eyes, vaguely calls to JMY
    JMY roars wildly, Why don't you drink less! Drink so much alcohol to die!
    NX pinching her eyebrows, complains I only drank a cup...
    After waking up from the coma, she's recovered mostly, but there's an after-effect, she discovered her alcohol tolerance drastically fell, actually got drunk on a cup.
    JMY helps her leave the small garden, furiously tells NX You were almost taken advantage of by that cheap slag, you know?
    NX thanks JMY, who says Of course you should thank me, I'm such a good ex-BF, compared with those slags is impossible.
    NX asks how can that be? You're my nephew!
    JMY threatens her to say it again, does she believe he'll throw her down here?
    NX calls JMY Big Brother, don't tell Darling about this...
    JMY replies You know your Darling!

Edit: That's all that's out so far, probably all for the day. Now, bring the hate comments for SY! Personally, I really wanna take a shotgun to his junk right now...

Ivivivi, jojooxxx, WanderG and 19 others like this.
  10. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    SY is annoying! ....why does he think NX needs to wait for him? o_O

Also those people at Starlight.....she left!!!...why would she come back!?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
  11. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    it really is funny that SY thinks NX cares for him at all after all this time. He's so obsessed with getting who he wants, that he's never stopped to think if what he wants is actually likely or even possible...

As for Starlight, of course they'd want to have NX back, I think the only reason they think they have a chance (they don't obviously, but they also don't know that NX is married...) is because SY is influential, and if NX were an ordinary star, getting SY to Poach probably would have a fairly high success rate. Unfortunately, they don't know that NX is married, and they probably also don't realize just how bad NX was treated while at Starlight (NXL and NX's agent were suppressing her quietly...). They also don't understand what kind of person NX is at all, she won't be moved by resources like a common actress...

zhieland, akimisa, Leilacus and 3 others like this.
  12. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but its not like people are blind lol ...NX had so much bad press plus she was there for a year so its more like a case of turning the blind eye rather than not knowing

13. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    *O* Thank you for all the wonderful chapters/summaries <3 <3 <3

and... SY... please... just... just.... shot yourself in the head directly....

Ddragonesse and Lazy hypocrite like this.
  14. lavieenrose01

lavieenrose01 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i honestly have a love/hate relationship with chinese novels and it's all because of the stupid MCs who are portrayed by the author to be smart but just can't help but commit big fat ugly mistakes :rolleyes: just tell the man you are married already, it's pissing me off :mad: heck, why the hell even hide it in the first place, just announce the god damned marriage and be done with it! you have no idea how many misunderstanding will be solved or never even happened if they only have let people know about their married status.
    now someone will probably witness SY approaching NX and will think that NX and NXL are fighting for him which the other side will take the opportunity to ruin NX's reputation and blah blah blah :sick:
    i don't get why the characters get married or want to get married if they keep acting and thinking like they are single for most of the frigging story...whoo rant over :p

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  15. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point in time, I don't know where the writer is taking us {in the story}.
    My random thoughts:
    There was the part where NX needed to get back what was hers after she woke up from her coma and then boom! the writer went on with the mysterious killing spree with HX suddenly popping up again..and now back to the everyday life with a pompous and presumptuous Su Yan wanting to get back what he thought was his!
    There are so many loose connections that I hope the author would eventually make sense out of these little side stories..a little splash here and a little splash there and the other minor characters are pushed to the back burner {simmering} while the main characters fight it out and when convenient, pull out the minor characters to fill some "void" part....Haiyaya!!
    There are so many mysteries surrounding Ning Xi!
    I thought this E-book is all kind of "accidental" pregnancy and switched identities, but it is more than meets the eye with all those gun shooting, murder, jealousy, delusional male and female supporting leads.:sleep::cautious:o_O:oops:;) These are my emote at the moment.
    First sentence of the new chapter speaks volumes eh? 寒枭打了个哈欠 Han Xiao yawned!
    I am yawning now or am just going to glance through the chapters? hihihihi:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

HoneyBee349 and Ddragonesse like this.
  16. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel title is Hidden Marriage, so I think it will drag on as long as possible. I also don't understand why NX still need to hide her marriage status. Before it understandable, she wants to achieve her accomplishment on her on, rather than relying on backing. But LTX always back her up anyway. Now she is a big super star, her status should be comparable to Song Lin (or whatever her name is, NX's actress idol).
    However I think the reason she did not tell SY was because she hate SY and NXL, and want to cause trouble for them. NX is not really a goody to shoes, that what I like about her. But I sometimes hope she is more despicable.

kieselguhr, zhieland, akimisa and 2 others like this.
  17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought of this since NX want to keep her marriage a secret due to wanting to grow on her own. I wonder has she thought about LTX feeling. I feel like she should think about LTX feeling and at aleast compromise. She already a big star and LTX finally like her. Why does she need to care about what the media and other people think? Shouldn't this hidden marriage have a limit?

18. dragonkin550

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, this. I can maybe see hiding it before NX really comes back, so she can regain her former status or whatnot on her own, but at this point, she owned the top lists, and has a spot in a Hollywood film as a lead actress... she's got her former status back, there's no more reason to hide it. I think the author isn't revealing it at this point just to mess with SY... if NX announces publicly she's married then SY has no reason to try and divorce NXL in order to marry NX (and thus cause SY to humiliate himself...). I don't think that's fair to LTX, and I have a feeling that at some point not too long after NX's marriage is made public, XB will find out that NX is his biological mom, so I really want it to happen sooner rather than later...

19. icygreenapple

icygreenapple Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    *big sarcastic laugh at SY*

versai95 likes this.
  20. Dnmrsh

Dnmrsh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I still don't get it. Where you can read until ch 300+?? Btw who gives little bun to his father? And how come big bun don't investigation this matter? You know he has power to know everything.