LCD Possessing Nothing

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Possessing nothing sounds great. I think it is a great and interesting title for a novel.

2. keklel

keklel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Latest chapter was pretty good. Disappointed the MC didn't protect Renis though. Seemed like a cutie.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
  3. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is pretty good.

It manages expectations well.

Doesn't go overboard, yet.

4. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    And shit, now some high rank wants to bind MC to their shit.

5. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sungmin is a second-rate melee fighter while the other guy is a mid-range fighter. Even if he has Amethyst Cloud and the movement technique I don't think he'd be able to outrun the knife/dagger.

6. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Make me your goal. Hope there's nothing romantic about this, but something more pure.

7. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Make her your goal MC nim go adventure with your future wifu :cool:

8. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    why does it seems like it's a confession or something

9. Xane

Xane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a note, people wanting links in LCD threads is because they see the title or see it appear often in the Latest Discussions feed on the main site and get curious.

My NU bookmark goes right to my reading list so I don't see all the newest uploaded chapters of everything on NU.

10. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For the record, that's exactly how I picked up this series.

> Clickity
    > Hrm, bunch of faces I see haunting the other stuff I follow. Good chance I'll like this, too?
    > /read series
    > /in

Those links help save hours of time, no joke

11. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a person who absolutely hates spoilers, I still find it strange that someone would actually click the LCD thread to search for a link instead of using the site's search function.

12. IronDoge

Reading List:
    Link
    That would involve typing or copy-pasta

I'd rather die than have to move my left flipper while I'm in walrus-mode

13. shinikage

shinikage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i am enjoying this one so far, is interesting to see an MC that manages to get more due to experience than just talent or some lucky encounter, hell even with his knowledge from future event and the little pegasus help he is still able to barely make it, lets hope he continues to get by due to sheer hard work and determination and not just because at some point he got a lucky encounter

Stark3 and Arbalest like this.
  14. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, that's what the principle is behind the Baji 6 Harmonies Great Spear & Xingyi 5-Elements Spear.

15. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you want to copulate?

16. IronDoge

Reading List:
    Link
    So... how the hell does magic work in this universe? In the intro, it made it sound like Dragon Quest style magic - you learn a spell and it does what it does, no skill levels for some reason.

And why doesn't the MC bother trying it out? Isn't the point of a No Class is that it has no skill restrictions? Does he really need a person there to lecture at him? Couldn't he spend $5 on a manual of basic sizzle magic? How does he know he's not a secret wizard genius?

30 years in the video game fantasy world, and he hasn't bothered to try it a little? Isn't this like "Thing to do" number #1 or #2 on the list of things to do when you're isekei'd away to a video game world?

There's a lot wrong with MC's character traits. In the latest chapter he wants the nice god to give him a bunch of free stuff, without accepting the torture first. Clearly the reason he hasn't even learned a basic Fart Gust spell yet is because that would take a couple hours of effort. Just like helping the nice surgeon that gave him an EXP rate buff for free that he let die - if it requires any walking or reading he's not interested in doing it.

17. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    dude you don't know what are you talking about. learning magic? do you thing learning magic on Genavis is easy as fuck hell no
    if you are no class no skill when you summon on genavis only 2 road of choice are ahead of you either YOU become Slave lab rat of black wizard from the starting point or if you are male or female under go Worker ant of some higher ups or go to brothel until you paid the ransom money on you. even the residents of aria will deceive you on your first summon for money some of them will do it surely like the man of the fountain when the mc first summon if you are dumb or stupid that can't easily adapt fast on its surroundings you are a easy target for those pimps
    A Hard working DOG of some Guild until you slowly build up yourself and collect some money
    the discrimination on genavis is HARD AS HELL if you dont have anything to share or contribute you are nothing even a 3rd rate martial artist can kill you in town or field w/o punishment
    if Lee sungmin want to enter a wizard/mage guild he need a recommendation letter of someone to enter if not he can't learn anything from them if you want magic either go to dungeon find the loot yourself or buy it on black market or auction hall for a very High Over Price!
    NOTE before regression he also taste the bullying himself almost thinking of suicide a lot of times but he Endure until he slowly build himself up to collect a lot of money from a mercenary guild to buy a decent skills and equips.but still even with the 13 years of hard work experience he is just almost equal to 3rd rate martial artist -_- In Eria, Strength was law.
    maybe on his 2nd chance of life maybe he can learn some decent magic on someone or he can buy it on the black market but not the best like the one Wijihoyun’s teach before.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  18. IronDoge

Reading List:
    Link
    He literally just needs to buy the biggest piece of cheap crap he can find for $0.05, and the video game interface takes care of the rest.

19. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    He insulted an active god in his own temple... He IS a moron!

20. Arbalest

Reading List:
    Link
    Cultivation methods books like genuine heavens = building up your inner strength only!
    Magic books = active skills and it's rare for someone to teach it or to sell it.even rarely seen on the black market unless you are one of those lucky stars. That's the difference of between the 2 I think so got it?